Good Fight Fail

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BuLGE, PIMP

Re: Good Fight Fail

Postby JJCv2.0 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 17:42

I need to watch Enders Game.

Hey guys, you see, GODS are a bunch of bros. We can derb each other's recycles and laugh it off.

Retired AE Philanthropist.
ReV

Postby ReV » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 17:56

JJCv2.0 wrote:I need to watch Enders Game.

Hey guys, you see, GODS are a bunch of bros. We can derb each other's recycles and laugh it off.
Space Heroes know how to take a punch

KaHaR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby KaHaR » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 19:12

ReV wrote: (1) Also DoW is one of the best leaders I have served under. He and a few others turned our guild from the Beta punching bag to the Boxer.
...And its thanks to people like DoW JJC greyman Acaos and many others for making it all possible.

(2) You cut what little fleet advantage entirely in like 3 mins. Kudos to you guys.
Point (1) ... let's give credit where credit is due:
Your praise is misguided methinks. CHAOS really turned around when greyman stepped down and CakeTime/JJC/Acaos took control behind the scenes.
I would say that CakeTime was the most influential in CHAOS's turn around into a formidable guild.

Point (2) ... Your fleet advantage is exactly (OK, OK ~-46m) the same as it was before the crash.

<alcibiades> kahar is a good forum poster because nobody can argue with him
<alcibiades> all of your posts blow away everyone in ae so well nobody can understand them
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 19:21

KaHaR wrote:
ReV wrote: (1) Also DoW is one of the best leaders I have served under. He and a few others turned our guild from the Beta punching bag to the Boxer.
...And its thanks to people like DoW JJC greyman Acaos and many others for making it all possible.

(2) You cut what little fleet advantage entirely in like 3 mins. Kudos to you guys.
Your praise is misguided methinks. CHAOS really turned around when greyman stepped down and CakeTime/JJC/Acaos took control behind the scenes.
I would say that CakeTime was the most influential in CHAOS's turn around into a formidable guild.

Point (2) ... Your fleet advantage is exactly (OK, OK ~-46m) the same as it was before the crash.
Greyman kept the thing alive, my bro Cake helped out tremendously. But, we all know my return is when FAIL started getting real competition.

You're free to inquire how we run, just ask.

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 19:28

Also I realize where talent is, I had greyman put Cake in charge with me, he's my space bro, and I know I could count on him. We worked a great team.

As well as DoW, infact the first thing I did on my return was have greyman add to the leadership, then we started implanting serious changes.

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 21:05

Kalypso wrote:Inbox
Oooooooo...like I'm going to waste my life on whatever this s hit is. You guys are some of the worst winners I have ever come across. Go suck a d ick up till you hiccup.
That sort of feelings will make you age faster :biglaugh:
JJC is right on the pact thing, my words to Karanga by phone can't be typed here regarding FAILs reply

But don't want to go that path tbh, GODS/SS/BLOOD performed well, not perfect but one can't expect everyone to be online in the same time frame in a game what involves so many countries, timezones, work hours, families etc etc.
FAIL did the same, they we're has always superb.... i stand by previous statement, win/loser would be decided by attack ratios.
They could have probably do one or two things better, they didn't...

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 21:49

we all had a blast. sure we all can be dicks at times aint hideing that part. but hell this crash was more fun then any of the others.

i do realy hope that FAIL and Co gets back on their feet soon and that we can have another go around lets say round christmas?

anyways thanks FAIL for the fight. was fun.

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
ReV

Postby ReV » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 23:55

KaHaR wrote:

DoW was calling the shots the last 2 BLOB crashes that resulted in your defeat. It takes leadership to run that sort of op. We have plenty of it. DoW didn't do it alone. We helped him out. But he calls the shots. Stop hating on our leadership for something you would call misguided opinion.

Jabba the Hutt
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [CHAOS]

Postby Jabba the Hutt » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 00:59

This forum still exists?

who knew? :think:

edit: thank god for autofill, otherwise I'd never remember the password for this forum account

DreamstrikeR
Guild: [◣_◢]
Galaxy: Beta

Postby DreamstrikeR » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 01:00

Good game....... :clap: :clap: :clap:

It was fun even though I was late for the party. Wish I could have been there from the start.

Thanks for another great crash.

edit:

Forgot about all the fans. I have Women's Hoodies Sweatshirts in 4 colors.

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 08:19

There won't be a next time. I think you guys should fight each other...like I suggested before this useless crash

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 08:29

Kalypso wrote:There won't be a next time. I think you guys should fight each other...like I suggested before this useless crash
I hope you guys are not expecting to all sit in one giant guild like you are, we're dismantling, as you should too.

If not, the GODS/SS/BLOOD triad can always form into Voltron again later this year.

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 12:16

Not to sound rude, but why do you FAIL do not fight S2D?? you want us to fight ouer allies but wont do the same??

if my memory serves. SS and GODS have clashed loads of times in the past. same with Blood. tho i cant remember that FAIL and S2D have fought ageinst each other.

all i can see if GODS and its current allies fight is that we would hand server to you guys.

and thats maby what you guys want but it aint in the servers intresst, we dont want another Ceti.

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Corinthian
Guild: [boosh]

Postby Corinthian » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 13:56

ReV wrote:
KaHaR wrote:

DoW was calling the shots the last 2 BLOB crashes that resulted in your defeat. It takes leadership to run that sort of op. We have plenty of it. DoW didn't do it alone. We helped him out. But he calls the shots. Stop hating on our leadership for something you would call misguided opinion.
I hate to let facts get in the way of a good story, but you haven't crashed us twice. Last time, we choose to contest you landing, despite overwhelming odds. It was unlikely that we were going to win, but we tried, for the lulz and potential spreadsheet glory.

I can, hand on heart, say the last two crashes were just as must fun to be a part of, as all the ones where we spanked you. Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

'Madder than a one inch hospital' - a short Scotsman
Ratimus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Fail/Cruel

Postby Ratimus » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 14:27

oh and PS

Return to “Beta”