Why GODS Don't FAIL

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BuLGE, PIMP

Why GODS Don't FAIL

Postby JJCv2.0 » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 19:58

https://vimeo.com/89176391

Watch it in HD, with your speakers turned ON, for full effect, and in full screen mode.

It's GODS specific, and for GODS ears, but since it's AE politics, and crash related, it's in good fun.

We miss the days where people took this game for something more than it is, just a dumb game.

Also, it's a third part of a trilogy of speeches

2012 Otis/Chaos crash

Valhoul 2009

Retired AE Philanthropist.
Baal
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Alpha[MaY]/Beta{CM}/Juno[Flow]
Galaxy: Beta

Re: Why GODS Don't FAIL

Postby Baal » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 20:01

Chuck Norris Approved

Corinthian
Guild: [boosh]

Postby Corinthian » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 04:26

I don't get it. Where's the funny?

Pull up the old Goon vs Sith vid, that was the last one made worth watching. The above is just an exercise in you guys sucking your own dick. At least show your bad hits and the hits against you. Bring over the actual flavour of the fight, which you won, btw.... why the need to bolster your ego with such an obvious punt at making yourselves look better than you are?

Just enjoy your win and get on with it:D

'Madder than a one inch hospital' - a short Scotsman
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 05:40

It's not meant to be funny. It;'s meant to stroke our own ego.

Aaan, you guys are no fun.

Edit*:
Ok, ok, we're going to make a video for FAIL, relax guys. We'll let you know when it's finished.
Last edited by JJCv2.0 on Mon 17 Mar, 2014 08:50, edited 1 time in total.

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 06:45

You guys are the biggest rahtards I have ever been forced to game with. Pleasedont breed. The world can't handle the overload of douchbaggery

A HUG IS LIKE A STRANGLE YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED YET

Welcome to the hand basket my friend. Guess where we're heading?
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 16:58

One more thing, for the QQ, I don't think you're realizing what this guild has gone through with FAIL. It was horrible. And let's not beat around the bush here, FAIL has treated CHAOS pretty badly in the past.

Everyone kicked it around and nobody thought it'd even still be here, the fact that it is and orchestrating blob crashes on FAIL, luring you guys into a staring match and you guys falling for it, trapping you guys like rats, then making you guys wait two months, is hilarious and phenomenal.

Here's the deal, every single time in the past when CHAOS would lose a crash or something relevant happened, FAIL would give the worst terms out, each being extremely insulting. Every single darn time. Now when the roles were reversed these past two times, what did we do? We gave you guys what you wanted, really no questions asked. You wan't class, that's class. We're not jerks.

Another thing, just two weeks ago, about a week before the crash, we decided to give FAIL a break, and to avoid a server crash, we offered you guys a no strings attached walking away from B25. it was a simple offer (everyone walk away, NAP for 2 weeks).

What happened? Again, FAIL threw it in our face with an insulting term (GODS had to leave and you guys can debris whats left in 16 hours). That was pretty ridiculous, but proves my point.

Corinthian
Guild: [boosh]

Postby Corinthian » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 18:53

Do you have a copy of these super harsh terms that FAIL gave out? I honestly don't remember FAIL ever giving out harsh terms.

I ask because, after being on the AA side of the equation, I found the terms handed out by that side were draconian at best. I was pretty shocked at how we were treating the server back then. One of the reasons I chose to stay in Beta was that after I'd seen FAIL from the inside, I realised how much more level headed and reasonable FAIL were (not to mention harboured so much less e-hate than the AA factions).

Please, by all means, if you have any actual facts that display harsh treatment post crash by FAIL... I'd be very interested to see them.

Compared to any guild I've been in, on any server I've been in, I'd say FAIL give out the some of the fairest terms I've seen. Kinda confused why you'd think otherwise, unless you're simply looking to get a rise? Fair play if that's the case, I guess.

'Madder than a one inch hospital' - a short Scotsman
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 19:22

Corinthian wrote:Do you have a copy of these super harsh terms that FAIL gave out? I honestly don't remember FAIL ever giving out harsh terms.

I ask because, after being on the AA side of the equation, I found the terms handed out by that side were draconian at best. I was pretty shocked at how we were treating the server back then. One of the reasons I chose to stay in Beta was that after I'd seen FAIL from the inside, I realised how much more level headed and reasonable FAIL were (not to mention harboured so much less e-hate than the AA factions).

Please, by all means, if you have any actual facts that display harsh treatment post crash by FAIL... I'd be very interested to see them.

Compared to any guild I've been in, on any server I've been in, I'd say FAIL give out the some of the fairest terms I've seen. Kinda confused why you'd think otherwise, unless you're simply looking to get a rise? Fair play if that's the case, I guess.
Sure, you can PM me in game.

checkers6676
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: PSFM

Postby checkers6676 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 23:17

JJCv2.0 wrote:Here's the deal, every single time in the past when CHAOS would lose a crash or something relevant happened, FAIL would give the worst terms out, each being extremely insulting. Every single darn time. Now when the roles were reversed these past two times, what did we do? We gave you guys what you wanted, really no questions asked. You wan't class, that's class. We're not jerks.

HONUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR!!!11!

Zerg Rushing since 1982.
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 23:19

checkers6676 wrote:
JJCv2.0 wrote:Here's the deal, every single time in the past when CHAOS would lose a crash or something relevant happened, FAIL would give the worst terms out, each being extremely insulting. Every single darn time. Now when the roles were reversed these past two times, what did we do? We gave you guys what you wanted, really no questions asked. You wan't class, that's class. We're not jerks.

Indeed. Hey, I thought you quit, seriously go outside, you earned it.

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 00:54

JJCv2.0 wrote:
checkers6676 wrote:

Indeed. Hey, I thought you quit, seriously go outside, you earned it.
tho be sure to come back when the 4 month CF is over ^^

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:18

Checkers for the win.

Kalypso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kalypso » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:21

And...jjc fabricates the biggest lies ever.please post those un godly degradating terms. Betcha can't..sucka.

ReV

Postby ReV » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 04:46

Kalypso wrote:And...jjc fabricates the biggest lies ever.please post those un godly degradating terms. Betcha can't..sucka.

alright your attempts at trolling us are now starting to get annoying...its not working...give up.

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby JJCv2.0 » Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:13

HAY GUIZ3

Memberdat tiem wen CHAOS shootz u guise just becuz, n THOG runway, oh yeeeah, dat tiem.

^ Now do you understand FAIL?

Good, no, seriously, that time.

Return to “Beta”