why haz MC, Thog, S3D have FAIL'd?????

KDudds
Guild: [FAIL] - Beta
Galaxy: Beta

Re: why haz MC, Thog, S3D have FAIL'd?????

Postby KDudds » Sun 27 Apr, 2014 21:20

DoW wrote:....we tried to make an effort to improve server health by returning to our home guilds. You guys don't want to improve server health which is your right.....
Hahaha don't start spouting this kind of rubbish DoW. You aren't fooling anyone with half a brain.

P.s damn you for making me feel like I had to come on here to call you out, I hate the forums.

DoW
Guild: [GODS] - Good Ol Debris Service

Postby DoW » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 01:57

This isn't rubbish at all. We made the first step to improving server health by returning to our home guilds so don't say we didn't. FAIL & Company are the ones who have taken no steps at all to improve server health since this last crash.

GM of [GODS]
Bruskie
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [Bruskie]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Bruskie » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 19:46

lolbeta

the broken wrote:go back to planning to back stab someone else, ur guild should never have been trusted or allowed to rebuild to where they are now
Callum wrote:This thread is Bruskie's fault. Backstabbing whore.
~Soiling threads since 2012~
Ka-Z
Guild: A few

Postby Ka-Z » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 21:32

DoW wrote:This isn't rubbish at all. We made the first step to improving server health by returning to our home guilds so don't say we didn't. FAIL & Company are the ones who have taken no steps at all to improve server health since this last crash.
Maybe you're not hearing me. I'll summarize.

DoW: "We made the first step."
Me: "The step wasn't big enough."
DoW: "We made the first step. I guess you don't care about the server."
Me: "The step wasn't big enough. I guess you don't care about the server."

We can do this for months... we punted... you have the ball again. You're the big dog... you can't punt and blame us if the server doesn't shape the way you want it to. If you have a plan you'd like to run with let me know, I'll hear it and likely support it... but let's not do this anymore:

Watcher Giles

Postby Watcher Giles » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 23:55

KDudds wrote:
DoW wrote:....we tried to make an effort to improve server health by returning to our home guilds. You guys don't want to improve server health which is your right.....
Hahaha don't start spouting this kind of rubbish DoW. You aren't fooling anyone with half a brain.

P.s damn you for making me feel like I had to come on here to call you out, I hate the forums.
DoW has done the impossible. He summoned KDudds to the forum... does anybody realize how many buckets of blood and days of rituals it normally takes to do such? The process is mind boggling.

"A Slayer slays, a Watcher..."
"Watches?"
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby ViG90 » Mon 28 Apr, 2014 23:58

ViG90 wrote:Image

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
Saint 7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Guild?

Postby Saint 7 » Wed 30 Apr, 2014 11:40

For some reason I've been under the impression that Kurt Cobain was a vegetarian :think:

Hammurabi wrote:Beta is so dead compared to Alpha that it doesn't even take two minutes a day to take care of.
Watcher Giles

Postby Watcher Giles » Wed 30 Apr, 2014 23:09

Saint 7 wrote:For some reason I've been under the impression that Kurt Cobain was a vegetarian :think:
Up until he enjoyed a lead salad.

"A Slayer slays, a Watcher..."
"Watches?"
Dreamslayers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:FAIL

Postby Dreamslayers » Tue 16 Sep, 2014 22:54

Corinthian wrote:I love the selective memory syndrome.

Remember when FAIL was 40 players? That was best FAIL. Purely from a guild member's perspective.

Remember when FAIL derbed Chaos? A bigger guild iirc. I'm not trying to start a debate on the perceived ethics of that move, but it was done to display to the server that FAIL was not the GOON that AA+Co believed it was. FAIL broke it's former ties and had the pasty to go it 'alone', against far greater odds. Why? It was fun to do so and a challenge. Same reason we've time and again gone up against bigger opponents. We enjoy being the underdog.

If there's anyone in FAIL (honestly, where do people come up with this *beep* haha) who's hiding behind a rank, any rank,then I don't know who they are, and I'm one of the most active players there.

No one here is precious about fleet numbers or rank. We use fleet. Doubt it? Check our guild XP. Then check your own;)

Everyone seems to have forgotten FAIL tried to balance the server, years ago. We got laughed at and mocked for trying....

Perception of events is entirely dependent on where you are stood at the time, and unless you have the presence of mind to step back and view from other perspectives... you will only ever see what you want to.

If any of you have and legit suggestions...? Didn't think so.

The comment on FAIL multis is hilarious by the way. I've never seen a blacker pot calling out a kettle.

dont get me startedwith the pots again... remember what happened the last time? :think:

• I think your guild is rubbish.

Return to “Beta”