Space Nazi's Win the Server.

KaHaR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Space Nazi's Win the Server.

Postby KaHaR » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 06:29

lol does anyone know who this miramicha fool is?

How'd you get that announcement? From a multi/spy no doubt.

Throwing stones in your glass house, I see.

<alcibiades> kahar is a good forum poster because nobody can argue with him
<alcibiades> all of your posts blow away everyone in ae so well nobody can understand them
KineticWon

Postby KineticWon » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 07:39

Pancho_Villa wrote:The truth is more bizarre Jason.

KaHar is my multi.

Didn't see that coming did you?
According to checkers everyone my multi. :P

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 10:30

Goodness - some very old "friends" coming back to post.

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: MOJO (GM) - C (Retired)

Postby Death Smurf » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 12:49

KaHaR wrote:lol does anyone know who this miramicha fool is?

It was posted on another server.

Incidentally, as I asked you in PM - can you send me the list from your guild logs of the accounts that were deleted, as well as the ones that were removed in the "must shoot own guild"?

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Xeno
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [AzTEC]
[{CM}]

Postby Xeno » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 12:52

Beta server started the concept of strongholding with BOB locking down the 40s. The GOONion killed the role play aspect of the server and serious diplomacy and replaced it with lulz. The RAGE vs. GOONion war made blob warfare conventional warfare for the entire game. The war also killed the diversity of the server where players and guilds had to pick a side, the neutrals were attacked to feed the warring parties. The stagnation of the war caused a lot of players to leave. This current conflict SS vs FAIL which is really a continuation of the RAGE vs GOONion war has now witnessed the largest deletion of accounts.

Beta server the trend starter. The server will survive this and continue as it always has and will.

Miramicha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Miramicha » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 15:24

KaHaR wrote:lol does anyone know who this miramicha fool is?

Seems like you don't appreciate your cheating ways being made public, do have a nice day.

Jake Rivers

Emperor of the NPO
GalacticCoalition
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby GalacticCoalition » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 19:57

I fail to see how that announcement you posted is "further cheating" as you claim.

Unless by cheating you mean FAIL cheated SS out of creds. Cause sure, it is that. But denying you derbs isn't against the rules of AE. If anything, its encouraged by the game in that FAIL doing nothing and letting you kill inactive fleets would be tantamount to credit transfer. So would leaving our bases with eco on them, as you'd then be able to pillage them for credits. Instead, by following the suggestions laid out in the announcement, I have like 360mil creds on hand that you guys can't pillage (try as WrathofGod420 might).

Beta -> [S3D] Tiddles/Polar Bear <- Guild Leader
Mira - > [NSFW] Tiddles/Moose
What can I say, during blob crashes my Canadianness comes out
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 20:45

I mean this thread despite having a small potential, i think all that needed to be said by my part was said, i'm sure the kahar subscribers are wondering if their money we're well invested and if the creator got his hand caught in the cookie jar, how safe can be a tool like this one.

SS/GODS/BLOOD, i do believe we tried, all we could with our guildies under these circumstances, somethings could have been done better ofc, there is always room to improve

Beta will go on ofc, more empty, with less players which is a shame, but that's the way of things

I do not like (despite the troll remark is obvious), the Nazi remark in the theard, if the SS tag isn't understood that's your problems, glue our tag with a Nazi remark is by all things a offense in my view to our culture.

But since i do like to educate people, SS tag comes from

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
KaHaR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby KaHaR » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 21:06

Jason_PT wrote:I mean this thread despite having a small potential, i think all that needed to be said by my part was said, i'm sure the kahar subscribers are wondering if their money we're well invested and if the creator got his hand caught in the cookie jar, how safe can be a tool like this one.
There are no 'kahar subscribers'.
You need to look for a new bogeyman, because it was never me. I have very few interactions with people from other servers unless they came to beta at one point. I simmed HBs in Alpha for a bit; but eventually quit there too.

Nagel isn't a credible source. He played for like two weeks on Beta before giving his account to Destroyer of Worlds (who still has it).

<alcibiades> all of your posts blow away everyone in ae so well nobody can understand them
Narth Vader
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: B[~AoV~]
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Narth Vader » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 21:20

Xeno wrote:Beta server started the concept of strongholding with BOB locking down the 40s. The GOONion killed the role play aspect of the server and serious diplomacy and replaced it with lulz. The RAGE vs. GOONion war made blob warfare conventional warfare for the entire game. The war also killed the diversity of the server where players and guilds had to pick a side, the neutrals were attacked to feed the warring parties. The stagnation of the war caused a lot of players to leave. This current conflict SS vs FAIL which is really a continuation of the RAGE vs GOONion war has now witnessed the largest deletion of accounts.

Beta server the trend starter. The server will survive this and continue as it always has and will.
/thread.
Free wrote:Congratulations Space Nazis...admins were in your pocket,
As an alleged "space nazi" I just wanna know where these allegations of the admins being in our pocket are coming from?

Zoran wrote:Props to the Vaders for beating me to the lock.
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 21:23

I don't need any bogeyman, i'm John Wick :P
You just said a few posts before some payed/donated for your calc (best one btw in the game, admins should have adopted it somehow a long time ago). The attempts you are trying are FAILing... more players have been confirming this non-existing tool you don't have or don't sell :mrgreen:

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Miramicha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Miramicha » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 22:01

GalacticCoalition wrote:I fail to see how that announcement you posted is "further cheating" as you claim.

Unless by cheating you mean FAIL cheated SS out of creds. Cause sure, it is that. But denying you derbs isn't against the rules of AE. If anything, its encouraged by the game in that FAIL doing nothing and letting you kill inactive fleets would be tantamount to credit transfer. So would leaving our bases with eco on them, as you'd then be able to pillage them for credits. Instead, by following the suggestions laid out in the announcement, I have like 360mil creds on hand that you guys can't pillage (try as WrathofGod420 might).
This is a way to circumvent the system to deny a player profit that bypass's all means put into the game to let players have some chance at profit.

This could be called a bug, and if it is a bug in the game then using it would fall under the heading of cheating.

Emperor of the NPO
KaHaR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby KaHaR » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 22:08

Jason_PT wrote:I don't need any bogeyman, i'm John Wick :P
You just said a few posts before some payed/donated for your calc (best one btw in the game, admins should have adopted it somehow a long time ago). The attempts you are trying are FAILing... more players have been confirming this non-existing tool you don't have or don't sell :mrgreen:
Firstly:
Why are you playing with so many players that use a "game breaking script" and why haven't you reported them?

Secondly:
A calculator isn't a script; a donation isn't selling.

Thirdly:
It's easy to claim this script exists.

It's quite another to say that I've written and sold it.

If so many players have access to it and have paid for it, have any one of them provide a receipt or payment transaction information (email, amount paid, what was paid for).

If they cannot provide something as simple as a receipt; I would find that highly suspect--wouldn't you?
Last edited by KaHaR on Wed 29 Nov, 2017 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

KaHaR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby KaHaR » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 22:10

Miramicha wrote:
GalacticCoalition wrote:I fail to see how that announcement you posted is "further cheating" as you claim.

This is a way to circumvent the system to deny a player profit that bypass's all means put into the game to let players have some chance at profit.

This could be called a bug, and if it is a bug in the game then using it would fall under the heading of cheating.
Stop trolling; no one is this dense.

Miramicha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Miramicha » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 23:02

Hah trolling, was the idea to have everyone but your own accounts disband/delete?

too funny

Emperor of the NPO

Return to “Beta”