Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Space Nazi's Win the Server.

Postby Darius » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 12:34

Any spare beta accounts going free? Seems the mist active server ATM :biglaugh:

Long time CLS trade donkey.
Da_D_Master

Postby Da_D_Master » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 12:37

Well, it all makes a bit more sense now. As one of the kick derbed I whole heartedly approve of the move. My only regret is that I wasn't able to be there to join in on the fun with my fellow FAILures. Well played indeed! :clap:

Grimm1

Postby Grimm1 » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 17:30

This is just fkn sad tbh. this game could of been much more fun without the cheats and most probebly have way more players.

Let hope that AE doesent sue you guys for violating the terms of service agreement by cheating.
Blizzard won their case regarding cheaters. They successfully sued someone who had gained financial rewards from creating cheats and selling them to other users.

I havent played this game for some time and just wanted to give my 2 cents on it.

Well Im out again. its been .... fun folks.
glhf

Grimm1

Postby Grimm1 » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 17:32

oh and yeah. deleting??? lol the hate is real.
now I hope the door slams you inn the azz on your way out.
See yah

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 18:21

Grimm1 wrote:oh and yeah. deleting??? lol the hate is real.
now I hope the door slams you inn the azz on your way out.
See yah
Yea u should leave

cause you are dumb as hell

Grimm1

Postby Grimm1 » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 19:14

welll ok. ill be dumb. But your a cheating untrusthworty azzhole with no honor that needs to cheat to make progress in a game.

taliesin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby taliesin » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 19:16

Miramicha wrote:
GalacticCoalition wrote:I fail to see how that announcement you posted is "further cheating" as you claim.

Unless by cheating you mean FAIL cheated SS out of creds. Cause sure, it is that. But denying you derbs isn't against the rules of AE. If anything, its encouraged by the game in that FAIL doing nothing and letting you kill inactive fleets would be tantamount to credit transfer. So would leaving our bases with eco on them, as you'd then be able to pillage them for credits. Instead, by following the suggestions laid out in the announcement, I have like 360mil creds on hand that you guys can't pillage (try as WrathofGod420 might).
This is a way to circumvent the system to deny a player profit that bypass's all means put into the game to let players have some chance at profit.

This could be called a bug, and if it is a bug in the game then using it would fall under the heading of cheating.

So if someone disbands their fleet when recall trapped it is cheating by denying profit?

If someone spends their creds in tech they intend to cancel it is cheating?

I'm rather hoping you skipped education of any sort otherwise you should probably try and get your money back

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 20:47

Grimm1 wrote:welll ok. ill be dumb. But your a cheating untrusthworty azzhole with no honor that needs to cheat to make progress in a game.
1.learn to spell
2.stop bypassing the filter

wake the hell up and walk out of mommas basement ya fool

comical how ppl like you always want to talk about honor and thrustworthy (thats how u spell it) its a gathatsme
And for ppl that think how someone plays a video game is any type of reflection of how that person is in real life

thats just stupidity at its finest

Oh and i dont even play Beta lol
So u know 0 about me as a player or a person

But please feel free to open the e tear faucet its usually good for a few laughs

Miramicha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Miramicha » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 21:43

taliesin wrote:
Miramicha wrote:
GalacticCoalition wrote:I fail to see how that announcement you posted is "further cheating" as you claim.

Unless by cheating you mean FAIL cheated SS out of creds. Cause sure, it is that. But denying you derbs isn't against the rules of AE. If anything, its encouraged by the game in that FAIL doing nothing and letting you kill inactive fleets would be tantamount to credit transfer. So would leaving our bases with eco on them, as you'd then be able to pillage them for credits. Instead, by following the suggestions laid out in the announcement, I have like 360mil creds on hand that you guys can't pillage (try as WrathofGod420 might).
This is a way to circumvent the system to deny a player profit that bypass's all means put into the game to let players have some chance at profit.

This could be called a bug, and if it is a bug in the game then using it would fall under the heading of cheating.

So if someone disbands their fleet when recall trapped it is cheating by denying profit?

If someone spends their creds in tech they intend to cancel it is cheating?

I'm rather hoping you skipped education of any sort otherwise you should probably try and get your money back

Disbanding fleet is not cheating.

I have never disbanded bases before with active construction/production/research going on, if it is possible to delete structures while they are busy I think this may be a bug as it clearly is a way to get rid of credits so no one can hit your last remaining base for a hefty pillage.

Emperor of the NPO
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 22:31

If its your bases, your creds, your account you are entitled to disband whatever you want...

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
Grimm1

Postby Grimm1 » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 22:48

gidd... juksemaker pipelort kaller man det. Du må gjerne forsvare det, men det sier mer om deg en meg ;)
Taper.

(Translation: gidd ... cheater pipelort you call it. You may want to defend it, but it says more about you than me

Post in English please. Richelieu

Language
8.1 - All discussions are to be in English which is the official language of this forum.
8.2 – Small portions of another language may be included if accompanied with a translation

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 23:17

Grimm1 wrote:gidd... juksemaker pipelort kaller man det. Du må gjerne forsvare det, men det sier mer om deg en meg ;)
Taper.
f

look at this lol
mr. high and mighty preaching bout breaking rules and such
and cant even folow forum rules lol

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 30 Nov, 2017 23:20

Grimm1 wrote:gidd... juksemaker pipelort kaller man det. Du må gjerne forsvare det, men det sier mer om deg en meg ;)
Taper.

where did i say i defend cheating
but it doesnt say anything about me
cause its a game and has no bearing in real life.
So take the stick out of your *beep*

Hikaru Shidou
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [¤S¤]
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Hikaru Shidou » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 03:11

This is Hikaru Shidou

i am very very sad...

(maybe i can write more later...)

Our perception of reality is a useful abstraction
Agent Dawg
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: gggg

Postby Agent Dawg » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 04:07

Kaly wrote:Jason is killing me over here!!!

When Komuso and myself joined SS, Karanga ADMITTED to using a script, even said the majority of his guild was, shoot, Komuso even had access to it!!!!!

So, stop with your "my guild is holier than thou" crap.

and there you have it. both sides cheated.....

What disturbs me is that a moderator gets on threatning to close this thread because the accusations against Jason regarding account buying and says nothing about those accusing Kahar of using scripts....

Double standard and trifling.... be consistent.....

Now that its come out for a FACT that both sides were cheating. Jason, its semantics when you claim you didnt cheat, because I didnt cheat either but as a result, the whole server is literally shut down because Admin took a side.

I also state again, that this is an admin issue. Fix the game. If you would have been on top of your game, cheating on either side wouldnt have gotten to where it has...
Unfair to those that didnt have a dog in this issue.

Listen to the people who have put years and money into your schtick. Instead of starting yet another server, fix the issues in the game now.

"Agent. . . you can kiss your guild goodbye as there will never be a cf, ever." 7/04/08

Legionary

System
"The game account of player Legionary was deleted" 07/16/08
:owned:

Return to “Beta”