Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DemonX » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:56

I'm waiting

[RL]BlueMoonWolf
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby [RL]BlueMoonWolf » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:00

Tech, quit baiting, DemonX I suggest you do the same.

newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:02

DemonX wrote:
[RL]BlueMoonWolf wrote:
DemonX wrote:And if you think AW will ever join another guild... you are severely disillusioned

I believe he is referring to eventually getting sucked up by IMP..BORG.. or MORDOR...

As was I

here let me explain it to you

http://dictionary.reference.com/search? ... quiescence

the act or condition of acquiescing or giving tacit assent; agreement or consent by silence or without objection; compliance (usually fol. by to or in): acquiescence to his boss's demands.

do you understand better now?

i did not mean to imply that you would actually take on the IMP tag. heaven forbid you associate yourself with the most powerful guild in the game and enjoy the ability to bash a 39 player guild with no remorse or sympathy of cause. Not the righteous AW..

newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:04

DemonX wrote:I'm waiting

good, then we have a ceasefire until IMP decides its time for a fair fight. Thanks thats all i asked for, could have saved me the trouble of bringing this issue so public.

i stand my ground.

no-stress
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY + III

Postby no-stress » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:34

DemonX wrote:newbitech, I must thank you and all of MDAC for saving AW from BRO...

Although personally I think it had more to do with the fat that HaZe and I were talking on messenger pretty much every day. HaZe and I both knew that the war between us was one for us to learn how to fight. Not for any other reason.

Meaning that it would end as soon as we had something important to do... like defend ourselves against RL

As for IMP being our allies... before today I had had no contact with them whatsoever... at best they allies of allies

And if you think AW will ever join another guild... you are severely disillusioned

Ah come on DemonX, i have messages from you in my inbox, we must be secret allies. actually this hole war is not about the MDAC, its only about gang banging RL. AA and CHAOS are just innocent by standers to this hole situation.

Right :?: there is really no point in hiding it anymore. we are going to rule the beta server, AW and IMP together vs the rest of the server.

Proof of intelligence
Evil Mog wrote:we know when III fleets move next door, you are going to get hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XEGBrA99E
meercat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby meercat » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:38

Is that a declaration of war no-stress? :D

To err is human to forgive is unthinkable.
Beta - Omega Legion
newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:40

no-stress wrote:
DemonX wrote:newbitech, I must thank you and all of MDAC for saving AW from BRO...

Although personally I think it had more to do with the fat that HaZe and I were talking on messenger pretty much every day. HaZe and I both knew that the war between us was one for us to learn how to fight. Not for any other reason.

Meaning that it would end as soon as we had something important to do... like defend ourselves against RL

As for IMP being our allies... before today I had had no contact with them whatsoever... at best they allies of allies

And if you think AW will ever join another guild... you are severely disillusioned

Ah come on DemonX, i have messages from you in my inbox, we must be secret allies. actually this hole war is not about the MDAC, its only about gang banging RL. AA and CHAOS are just innocent by standers to this hole situation.

Right :?: there is really no point in hiding it anymore. we are going to rule the beta server, AW and IMP together vs the rest of the server.

wow just wow..

so let me get this straight, IMP and AW arent allies now because they dont talk to each other except for the day IMP decides to gangbang RL? how convenient. So i guess we are officially throwing the who MDAC thing out the window. The founder of MDAC can sign peace with IMP but the members cannot.. MDAC can be disolved as an official alliance but the excuse for the aggression still stands..

Ok humor and sarcasm off. IMP leader, are you going to call off your forces and give RL the ceasefire or not?

no-stress
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby no-stress » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:40

meercat wrote:Is that a declaration of war no-stress? :D

only if you promise to stand up at least 24 hours :-)

Proof of intelligence
Evil Mog wrote:we know when III fleets move next door, you are going to get hit.

no-stress
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby no-stress » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:43

newbitech wrote:Ok humor and sarcasm off. IMP leader, are you going to call off your forces and give RL the ceasefire or not?

I believe I posted this at 7:33 in this very thread didn't I?

no-stress wrote:
newbitech wrote:IMP what is it going to take to get your guys to follow along with the rest of the anti MDAC crowd? Your guilds punishment of RL is becoming excessive and has already defeted its purpose.

Before this war I saw no posts saying that RL had withdrawn from the MDAC, if there were, please post the URL.

Otherwise
IMP is at war with MDAC
MDAC comprised of AA, CHAOS and RL at the time of signing this.

When/if membership of the MDAC changes we will consider our options and speak with the involved guilds. Their representatives are welcome to mail me, and I promise that I personally will take it up with the other parties involved in this war. Understanding of course, that since this is an online game and not everyone is online at the same time, this is not a process that takes 5-10 minutes and then its solved.

Regards

No Stress
Beta Commander of the Imperium

Edited to include this.
please use the message function of this forum, since my in game message box is currently getting swamped with more than 100 messages and battlereports since this war started.
Last edited by no-stress on Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:46, edited 2 times in total.

Proof of intelligence

newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 13:44

no-stress wrote:

its easy to take that kind of jab when you pay off the leader of the alliance to backstab the members.. real funny there mister man..

hes your obligatory, lol from me. Please make a decesion so we can all move on. The only thing left hanging on to this stupid MDAC BS is to let RL off the hook like all your allies have done.. I am only going to ask one more time.. when is the gangbang against RL going to end? when is enough enough?

DemonX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DemonX » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 14:24

Yes no-stress.. it looks as though our secret alliance has been found out... :P

And newbitech... ther eis no ceasefire... I'm waiting for you to come and find me on the battlefield. Nothing else ;)

no-stress
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby no-stress » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 14:26

newbitech wrote:
no-stress wrote:

its easy to take that kind of jab when you pay off the leader of the alliance to backstab the members.. real funny there mister man..

that is really between you and your previous leader, is it not?

Proof of intelligence

rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [RL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby rudedogrob » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 14:37

No stress, You are a brazen coward and so full of it that you have it now spilling out over the forums.

You are now acting as if there was no contact between you and myself.

WE have renounced the MDAC, the MDAC had been dissolved by the person who constructed it and because he has sucked IMP's minscule appendage you have decided to leave him out of it.

Let's call a spade a spade here, clown Prince.

You have now got three guilds attacking one that wasn;t fighting BRO and BRO2. We withdrew and had not hit anyone from those guilds in weeks up until those cowards saw fit to start hitting us alonside you and we are still at war with [AW]

Call off your troops as has been asked three times via PM ingame by me that you choose to ignore.

Yes I know you have been online because I watched you move your fleets in Alpha.

tracy wrote:"You are the classic antagonist, the anti-hero, without which, they would have no reason to exist."

redleader wrote:Rudedog won this thread, btw. This keeps happening for some reason.

no-stress wrote:Hail rudedogrob

Cox wrote:Hail rudedogrob
Non Serviam

Postby Non Serviam » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 14:54

[RL]BlueMoonWolf wrote:Well I generally find then disagreeable...but this thread isn't about my avatar is it?

You think this thread isn't about little kids crying? ;)

Crims
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Crims » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 14:57

rudedogrob wrote:WE have renounced the MDAC, the MDAC had been dissolved by the person who constructed it and because he has sucked IMP's minscule appendage you have decided to leave him out of it.

why does almost all your posts especially when your trying to use sarcasm always end up something sexual in nature?

have you thought about seeing a therapist for these issues?

* Deluth so filled with love runs after Megafoo and falls on her knees before him.."I ask your forgiveness. I'll do whatever you want."
* Megafoo walks away before he gets himself into some major trouble

Return to “Beta”