Gangbanging RL

newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Gangbanging RL

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:53

Nice job gangbanging there IMP. Looks like you guys are the new MDAC. You along with BRO/BRO2 and T make up an even stronger MDAC. I have half the mind to attack EAA and to a lesser extent AA for their piss poor management of alliance affairs.. especially the pussyfoot move to disolve the MDAC on the eve of a large opposition..

I really see the point of breaking up the MDAC now. Better yet i see the point of getting the #3 guild to fold.

Now its a simple matter of clean up for you guys and of course the ones to suffer your hypocrisy is the weeker members of the MDAC. I am sure that if the MDAC held up, it still wouldnt be an even fight, so yeah whatever excuse you guys need to gangbang RL to death use it..

I imagine one day the odds of 337 (or whatever) against 38 might work out. Nevermind the fact that RL is already engaged in a pretty much even match with AW

RL was never really active in the MDAC anyways because of the AW war. I really hope you guys will reconsider. I respect your combined power, but the excuse you used to attack RL is disolved.

Im not the diplomat here so i only speak for myself. I am not the one who was gangbanged, but as a warior on the battlefield, i see any furhter action to be overkill and a taking advantage of a diplomatic situation.

I find this further action reprehensible and I can assure you that you will receive a strong resistance to this further action.
Last edited by newbitech on Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:34, edited 1 time in total.

King

Postby King » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:01

Your post is insulting us and you are trying to get us to reconcider?

drazo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby drazo » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:11

Umm, just to let you know it was already a while ago that we were ordered to stop attacking RL. (Before you made this post)

newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:16

King wrote:Your post is insulting us and you are trying to get us to reconcider?
just calling a spade a spade man. believe me if i had the fleet to knock those occupations off my guildmates worlds I would, and then I would still ask you to reconsider.

please tell me which part of what I said insulted you personally? are you one of the ones gangbanging RL? it is clear that the people hitting RL are taking advantage of the diplomatic breakdowns.

thats fine, eat or be eaten. i just wanted to point out that by allowing its members to gangbang RL, IMP et al are doing a fine job of generating there own critisism.

Thats fine flex your muscle if you must, but im not going to sit around waiting for PEACE to break out for very long. So far my fleets and my action have conducted business honorably. But I can stand by and watch this bs go on much longer.

i dont really care so much about the odds, but id like to see the top guilds show a little more guidance on in the arena of leadership and diplomacy. if the message in the most recent gangbang is we are stronger then you therefor we will kick you *beep* when we please, well then I ask what does it matter if your proclaimed enemies insult you?

why dont you guys back off and let things settle down and find out who your real enemies are rather than inventing some reason to gangbang who ever you see fit and then complain about having someone point tis out to you.

DemonX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DemonX » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:31

As opponents of RL I request that other guilds leave them to us

DemonX

newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:33

drazo wrote:Umm, just to let you know it was already a while ago that we were ordered to stop attacking RL. (Before you made this post)
ok thanks I didnt know that.. right now there is no official diplomacy going on. The dominos started falling when the #3 and #4 guilds EAA and AA broke alliance. At that point it was open season on RL and Chaos cause those who disliked the 'potential' dominance of MDAC wanted to make those part of that pay for what? i dont know. I feel bad that Bro and Bro2 had to deal with EAA AA and Chaos at the same time, but that hardly warrants IMP and their "allies" jumping all over RL who was and still is at a fairly even matched war with AW before the MDAC.

Anyways, I will edit my post to take BORG out and make sure to add in Bro/Bro2..

newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:40

DemonX wrote:As opponents of RL I request that other guilds leave them to us

DemonX
thank you DemonX for your warriors honor. we never called MDAC to fight you guys and we know that MDAC members took advantage of the situation and made some attacks against you. But ever since the MDAC vs BRO broke out we have been able to go back to our fight with a few outside hits here and there.

I'd just like to see it get back to that point again and its kind of hard to move my fleets to fight you guys when i got SuperMDAC sending in 150k fleet all around me..

Now i gotta sit here and play defense against the most powerful alliance conceived since Beta was established.. why? to teach me a lesson? to take advantage? believe I would love to recycle those credits, but more importantly, id love to continue battling our true enemy, AW>

Count Spartan
Banned
Banned
Guild: FYAD Diplomat
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Count Spartan » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:51

RL & Chaos should be left out of this. If you have issues with EAA and AA it should remain with us. Both Chaos and RL played limited and no part in the conflict with the Brotherhood respectively.

RL also requested that EAA and AA did not enact the MDAC against AW as to not make it an unfair fight. They chose to go it alone. That shows there is some honour left among men.

I too also urge the big alliances to reconsider their attacks on RL & Chaos.

If it must continue with us, then plz do so. But dont go doing what u have accused the MDAC members of doing.

Minister for Goon Tears
This is Cerius Bizniz
Aficc
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Aficc » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 03:41

knowing vlad, bakunin's dream and such from NPO...i wasnt surprised they did sumthin so retarded as this.....*sigh*

DoktorGbla

Postby DoktorGbla » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 06:08

DemonX
/Signed
The Astro Warriors are formally requesting the new consortium does not intrude into our ongoing war with RL.

Image The Dok (Founder)
[AW] Astro Warriors
newbitech
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby newbitech » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 06:15

DoktorGbla wrote:

DemonX
/Signed
The Astro Warriors are formally requesting the new consortium does not intrude into our ongoing war with RL.
much appreciated dok. that is definately a step in the right direction.

[RL]BlueMoonWolf
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby [RL]BlueMoonWolf » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 06:37

DoktorGbla wrote:

DemonX
/Signed

Yeah, I fully support this.. since the 2 guilds are curently a dead match.. I have a feeling this war is gone end in a draw as well. Neither of us is profiting from it, just slowing growth and hurting the newbs on both sides.

Just my oppinion. Of course AW's leadership would have to stop saying that we are gutless cowards before that happens.
:roll:

UnitedAnarchist
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [III][AzTEC]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby UnitedAnarchist » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 06:39

sykvester wrote:knowing vlad, bakunin's dream and such from NPO...i wasnt surprised they did sumthin so retarded as this.....*sigh*
Well, if you know them as well as you claim (which I doubt), then you'd know that they aren't in any leadership position for beta Imperium. I'm not even going to respond to the second part of your post.

III, the target of e-hate, not the source.
Elmnt80
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Elmnt80 » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:27

sykvester wrote:knowing vlad, bakunin's dream and such from NPO...i wasnt surprised they did sumthin so retarded as this.....*sigh*
Retarded? Please check you grammar before you call someone else retarded. Also, Since they have proven in both that game and this that they can manage to come in as the underdogs and against all odds become a dominant force, I'd say they are far from retarded.

Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis
no-stress
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY + III

Postby no-stress » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:45

UnitedAnarchist wrote:
Well, if you know them as well as you claim (which I doubt), then you'd know that they aren't in any leadership position for beta Imperium. I'm not even going to respond to the second part of your post.
Why didn't anyone tell me that this was all Vlad's idea? damn, I seem to have missed that part :roll:

Regards

Beta Commander of the Imperium

Proof of intelligence
Evil Mog wrote:we know when III fleets move next door, you are going to get hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XEGBrA99E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Beta”