Gangbanging RL

WayneMetz

Postby WayneMetz » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 15:01

Crims wrote:
rudedogrob wrote: WE have renounced the MDAC, the MDAC had been dissolved by the person who constructed it and because he has sucked IMP's minscule appendage you have decided to leave him out of it.
why does almost all your posts especially when your trying to use sarcasm always end up something sexual in nature?

have you thought about seeing a therapist for these issues?
lol crims that about the pic used in your avatar?

no-stress
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY + III

Postby no-stress » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 15:26

rudedogrob wrote:No stress, You are a brazen coward and so full of it that you have it now spilling out over the forums.

You are now acting as if there was no contact between you and myself.

WE have renounced the MDAC, the MDAC had been dissolved by the person who constructed it and because he has sucked IMP's minscule appendage you have decided to leave him out of it.

Let's call a spade a spade here, clown Prince.

You have now got three guilds attacking one that wasn;t fighting BRO and BRO2. We withdrew and had not hit anyone from those guilds in weeks up until those cowards saw fit to start hitting us alonside you and we are still at war with [AW]

Call off your troops as has been asked three times via PM ingame by me that you choose to ignore.

Yes I know you have been online because I watched you move your fleets in Alpha.
well after that load of crap, I really want to speak with you.
so you saw my fleets move at that UC in A10? good for you! thats your proof that have been active? try reading the forums, you will see many posts made by me. thats an even greater proof don't you think :roll:

Proof of intelligence
Evil Mog wrote:we know when III fleets move next door, you are going to get hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XEGBrA99E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
UnitedAnarchist
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [III][AzTEC]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby UnitedAnarchist » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 15:42

rudedogrob wrote:Call off your troops as has been asked three times via PM ingame by me that you choose to ignore.
I know this is hard to believe, but you ain't the GM of IMP, so you can't tell us to do anything.

III, the target of e-hate, not the source.
john spartan
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby john spartan » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 15:55

Hey look someone pulled its string and look what it said.

WOW amazing!

The sad part is its always the same messages over and over again.

Crims
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Crims » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 16:45

WayneMetz wrote:lol crims that about the pic used in your avatar?
:shock:
:oops:
Thats Mario giving the Princess the Heimlich Maneuver. yeah yeah thats it. :roll: :twisted:

and thats just one thing..Rob over there makes references to it all the time

* Deluth so filled with love runs after Megafoo and falls on her knees before him.."I ask your forgiveness. I'll do whatever you want."
* Megafoo walks away before he gets himself into some major trouble
john spartan
Suspended User
Suspended User

Postby john spartan » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 19:40

Crims, every time you post it is there though.

I Am a very vitriolic poster and I use those references instead of YOUR Mother jokes to illicit response.

Besides the fact that coming up with a different and new colloquialism for the act is a challenge.

CrazyAce
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: RL/MA

Postby CrazyAce » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 19:43

once again... pages of nonsense that i am not intrigued to read. i have a question to all these IMP member that seem to love smacking guilds lower than them... why? does it feel good to get those extra 2k credits in pillage?

anyways... IMP needs to stop being ignorant on their part and actually fight a war with someone bigger than a guild at rank 20. i mean, compare you to us and we are just that little speck on your glasses that you could just wipe off.

IMP is pathetic and i have never liked how they handle business... theyre like the cubans, but with a form of roman government as their guild name :P

[RL]BlueMoonWolf
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby [RL]BlueMoonWolf » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 21:20

Yay the IMP fairy is 30 minutes from wasting 30k on one of my bases. Can't wait for all that free scrap. Now I just need to build some recyclers.

no-stress
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY + III

Postby no-stress » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 22:13

[RL]BlueMoonWolf wrote:Yay the IMP fairy is 30 minutes from wasting 30k on one of my bases. Can't wait for all that free scrap. Now I just need to build some recyclers.
nice to hear that someone isn't ready to commit suicide. nice to fight you.

there wouldn't happen to be any RL bases in B00 would there?

Proof of intelligence
Evil Mog wrote:we know when III fleets move next door, you are going to get hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XEGBrA99E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[RL]BlueMoonWolf
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby [RL]BlueMoonWolf » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 22:21

no-stress wrote:
[RL]BlueMoonWolf wrote:Yay the IMP fairy is 30 minutes from wasting 30k on one of my bases. Can't wait for all that free scrap. Now I just need to build some recyclers.
nice to hear that someone isn't ready to commit suicide. nice to fight you.

there wouldn't happen to be any RL bases in B00 would there?
Maybe on or two... none of mine.
Awww... it seems like IMP Elron Hubbard suddenly decided that it wasn't worth it.. cause his fleet has been sitting next to one of my bases for about an hour..

CrazyAce
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CrazyAce » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 22:28

oh, i have a base in B00, find it, and you shall find happiness... for its not very well defended

UnitedAnarchist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby UnitedAnarchist » Tue 16 Jan, 2007 02:47

CrazyAce wrote:once again... pages of nonsense that i am not intrigued to read. i have a question to all these IMP member that seem to love smacking guilds lower than them... why? does it feel good to get those extra 2k credits in pillage?

anyways... IMP needs to stop being ignorant on their part and actually fight a war with someone bigger than a guild at rank 20. i mean, compare you to us and we are just that little speck on your glasses that you could just wipe off.

IMP is pathetic and i have never liked how they handle business... theyre like the cubans, but with a form of roman government as their guild name :P
I hear you're the guild diplomat? If so, it might help to use some honey rather than vinegar...

[RL]BlueMoonWolf
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby [RL]BlueMoonWolf » Tue 16 Jan, 2007 02:50

Hey UA thanks for all that scrap.
You just through away what 87 cruisers and still didn't take one of my least defended planets.

CrazyAce
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CrazyAce » Tue 16 Jan, 2007 03:08

you know, ive never liked honey... a little too sweet

If there's profit to be had, I'm there.
UnitedAnarchist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby UnitedAnarchist » Tue 16 Jan, 2007 03:45

[RL]BlueMoonWolf wrote:Hey UA thanks for all that scrap.
You just through away what 87 cruisers and still didn't take one of my least defended planets.
lol, I'm just starting. I'm quite happy to 'throw away' a little bit of fleet to get some results. The opening salvo tends to be like that.

Although I'm noticing that you're upping your defences, a bit worried? I don't make little kids cry, I make forum warriors cry. :twisted:

Return to “Beta”