Beta Battle Reports

Vietnamwees
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed 21 May, 2008 02:34
Reputation: 5

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Vietnamwees » Thu 17 May, 2012 22:03

Kali wrote:Thank God, the thread is back on track again.
Its purpose is to show that people, no matter how pathetic, are good for something at least
Even if its so insignificant as skill with large numbers of imaginary spaceships
So they can post their exploits here & people will be impressed :nonono


Using that logic, then you are in fact calling yourself a horrible AE player, because you can't even manage to show proof of your "skill with large numbers of imaginary spaceships"

And then trying to call out other people who have actually demomstrated that skill.

While neglecting the fact that YOU are still right here playing this horrible game with the rest of us. Enough so to troll a thread about Battle Reports. The fact that you still post on these forums in general already shows just how much you still play this game, despite apparently being bad at it.

And you're one to talk about "being hard" as you sit at home on your computer talking to people on the internet & whine on these boards about us for essentially playing the game. Yes, that is indeed very "hard."

Are you calling yourself one of the worst AE Players ever, because you've been playing this game for years, but have no large, epic Battle Reports to show for it? Or is this all just a poorly planned troll, because apparently you can't even do that right either?

I don't even know why I bother, you're probably just going to ignore this post anyway, like BoB players always ignore when they've been called out. You haven't even replied back to Speedy's previous post about Bob's own hypocrisy.

Kali

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Kali » Fri 18 May, 2012 00:09

I don't think you understand logic Vietnamwees. Or, if you do you are applying it incorrectly.
I probably am a terrible AE player, so?
Sadly I have no mighty epic BRs to post. You do realise however that there are players here who do have a lot of skill, but don't feel the need, or have the fragile egos, that requires them to continually post their BRs. While there is nothing wrong with posting reports to prove a point I guess, but keep doing it & people will laugh.

I sit on my computer, but not most of 24/7 - I do have a life outside of AE. I don't come here that often now.
In fact I no longer play AE, I have not for a while now.

I thought Speedy's post was just one of those shallow "throw away" comments made to demonstrate "wit".
I did not reply to it because I did not understand his point,
has any BOB complained about the continuous FAIL occs & attacks on BOB bases.?
Its part of the game, an is expected. BOB will never make any arrangement with FAIL, they stand for everything BOB finds repugnant in this game.

User avatar
Perun
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun 30 Dec, 2007 16:03
Reputation: 20
Guild: [FAIL],[3SUM] Jim Morrison

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Perun » Fri 18 May, 2012 00:19

Kali wrote:has any BOB complained about the continuous FAIL occs & attacks on BOB bases.?
Its part of the game, an is expected. BOB will never make any arrangement with FAIL, they stand for everything BOB finds repugnant in this game.


this made me lol really hard and i wet my pants a bit cos of it

"Being with two women at a same time the end is never pretty but a ride down is hell of a fun !"
SpeedySurfer
Banned
Banned
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue 13 May, 2008 21:52
Reputation: 64
Guild: M: SEXY
N: TIME
Galaxy: Nova
Location: UK

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby SpeedySurfer » Fri 18 May, 2012 01:19

Kali wrote:I thought Speedy's post was just one of those shallow "throw away" comments made to demonstrate "wit".
I did not reply to it because I did not understand it

My point was that you posted about ganging up on people. BOB will gang up and take losses on bases, double lose in that case

M: SEXY | N: TIME
Kali

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Kali » Sat 19 May, 2012 00:49

Speedy we may be talking at cross purposes here.
FAIL & S3D v Boshiro is not ganging up.
Boshiro is certainly not complaining, in many ways the fight was fair - Boshiro is an experienced & active player.
Sadly in this game it always boils down to the fact that more spaceboats is greater than less spaceboats
no matter how well the lesser spaceboats are managed.
To me it was the gloating, the "ha ha, we all made Boshiro scuttle his spaceboats, look at the BR"
when it just as well could be "curses foiled again, we missed most of the derbs we should have got"
See the difference there.

As far as BOB ganging up & occupying bases at a loss, can you give any examples where real players are involved?
(other than Lord Haiku - an ex BOB who was discovered spying for FAIL. Spying is irritating enough, but a stupid spy who manages to get caught out :nonono )

User avatar
Ugborg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2128
Joined: Sun 20 Sep, 2009 23:37
Reputation: 53
Guild: S3D
Galaxy: Beta
Location: lolwut?

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Ugborg » Sat 19 May, 2012 02:28

Kali wrote:Speedy we may be talking at cross purposes here.
FAIL & S3D v Boshiro is not ganging up.
Boshiro is certainly not complaining, in many ways the fight was fair - Boshiro is an experienced & active player.
Sadly in this game it always boils down to the fact that more spaceboats is greater than less spaceboats
no matter how well the lesser spaceboats are managed.
To me it was the gloating, the "ha ha, we all made Boshiro scuttle his spaceboats, look at the BR"
when it just as well could be "curses foiled again, we missed most of the derbs we should have got"
See the difference there.

As far as BOB ganging up & occupying bases at a loss, can you give any examples where real players are involved?
(other than Lord Haiku - an ex BOB who was discovered spying for FAIL. Spying is irritating enough, but a stupid spy who manages to get caught out :nonono )

Incorrect. In this game, activity is king. There were enough BoB fleets in B47 to come to Boshiro's aid. Why did they not move?

Roger W. Ugborg
Vice President, Extramarital Affairs and Grocery Shopping
Otis, Inc.
Kali

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Kali » Sat 19 May, 2012 11:16

and if both parties are active, then more spaceboats are greater than less spaceboats. So "incorrect" is irrelevant here.

Ugborg wrote:Incorrect. In this game, activity is king. There were enough BoB fleets in B47 to come to Boshiro's aid. Why did they not move?


Good question, maybe it could be explained by a historical analogy, that Boshiro was the BOB equivalent of "The 300" and that his sacrifice, that was a costly victory to FAIL & S3D, has set in motion a train of events that will lead to an inexorable conclusion. Remember in the Movie "The 300" when the combined Hellenic army was moving on the Persians, and that Spartan said - "Look they outnumber us, they'r scared" :dance:
-----
And Jim, its a medical fact that sitting on your computer for too long, drinking to excess & probably watching internet porn etc - it will rot your brain & cause you to lose bladder control. Next step will be that you will go blind :headshake:

User avatar
Suiseiseki
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon 18 May, 2009 19:55
Reputation: 43
Guild: This game sucks.
Galaxy: Beta
Location: A Barstool at the end of the universe.

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Suiseiseki » Sat 19 May, 2012 12:46

Inexorable conclusion: BOB gets souped moar. Next!

Kali wrote:We take their Derbs & Break their Hearts - The Goonion Resurrection


The Nene is a lie.
Kali

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Kali » Sat 19 May, 2012 13:04

Arn't there some admin tasks you should be doing now?
I hear the AE executive toilets are blocked up again.

User avatar
Suiseiseki
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon 18 May, 2009 19:55
Reputation: 43
Guild: This game sucks.
Galaxy: Beta
Location: A Barstool at the end of the universe.

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Suiseiseki » Sat 19 May, 2012 13:45

Ikari does that, silly. I'm busy spending company funds to redecorate the office in frilly pink to support breast cancer awareness. It's charitable and tax deductible! Aww yeah. :dance:

Kali wrote:We take their Derbs & Break their Hearts - The Goonion Resurrection


The Nene is a lie.
User avatar
Ugborg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2128
Joined: Sun 20 Sep, 2009 23:37
Reputation: 53
Guild: S3D
Galaxy: Beta
Location: lolwut?

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Ugborg » Sat 19 May, 2012 15:50

Kali wrote:and if both parties are active, then more spaceboats are greater than less spaceboats. So "incorrect" is irrelevant here.

Ugborg wrote:Incorrect. In this game, activity is king. There were enough BoB fleets in B47 to come to Boshiro's aid. Why did they not move?


Good question, maybe it could be explained by a historical analogy, that Boshiro was the BOB equivalent of "The 300" and that his sacrifice, that was a costly victory to FAIL & S3D, has set in motion a train of events that will lead to an inexorable conclusion. Remember in the Movie "The 300" when the combined Hellenic army was moving on the Persians, and that Spartan said - "Look they outnumber us, they'r scared" :dance:
-----
And Jim, its a medical fact that sitting on your computer for too long, drinking to excess & probably watching internet porn etc - it will rot your brain & cause you to lose bladder control. Next step will be that you will go blind :headshake:

Only way this will happen, is for it to actually happen. I won't be holding my breath. If 10% of BoB fleets show up for the THOG/MC attack, I'll be surprised.

Roger W. Ugborg
Vice President, Extramarital Affairs and Grocery Shopping
Otis, Inc.
KaHaR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat 07 Apr, 2007 07:21
Reputation: 22

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby KaHaR » Mon 21 May, 2012 03:13

Battle Report
Location Phoenix (BXX)
Time 2012-05-18 07:02:23
Server Beta
Attack Force
Player [S³D] KaHaR lvl 125.05
Fleet Name wat wat wat
Defensive Force
Player [BOB] Cmdr Cain lvl 104.52
Fleet Name BSG 15 (Destroyed)

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Dreadnought 8470.42 8336.83 1512 1356.8 46

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 20240 0 5.1 5.1 0
Recycler 251180 0 5.1 5.1 0
Destroyer 10450 0 18.8 20.4 0
Frigate 9250 0 30 30.6 0
Ion Frigate 10900 0 28 30.6 2.1
Scout Ship 200 0 2.55 5.1 0
Fleet Carrier 125 0 128 244.8 16.8


Total cost of units destroyed: 11763100 ( Attacker: 1340000 ; Defender: 10423100 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +410888 ; Defender: +703682 )
New debris in space: 7346722
Battle Report Forward - Copy to Board - Copy to Savebox 2012-05-18 07:02:04
Battle Report
Location Phoenix (BXX)
Time 2012-05-18 07:02:02
Server Beta
Attack Force
Player [S³D] KaHaR lvl 125.05
Fleet Name wat wat wat
Defensive Force
Player [BOB] Cmdr Cain lvl 104.52
Fleet Name Fleet 113 (Destroyed)

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Dreadnought 9191 8470.42 1512 1356.8 46

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 1141600 0 5.1 5.1 0
Destroyer 30000 0 18.8 20.4 0
Frigate 176050 0 30 30.6 0
Ion Frigate 50 0 28 30.6 2.1
Scout Ship 1565 0 2.55 5.1 0
Heavy Cruiser 11580 0 112.8 122.4 8.4
Fleet Carrier 1000 0 128 244.8 16.8


Total cost of units destroyed: 36550600 ( Attacker: 7200000 ; Defender: 29350600 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +1276721 ; Defender: +2186497 )
New debris in space: 22949372

<alcibiades> kahar is a good forum poster because nobody can argue with him
<alcibiades> all of your posts blow away everyone in ae so well nobody can understand them
Vietnamwees
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed 21 May, 2008 02:34
Reputation: 5

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Vietnamwees » Mon 21 May, 2012 20:10

You post on the forums of a game that you don't even play anymore and we're the sad ones with fragile egos? And you claim to not be at your computer all day? The only people laughing are the ones pointing out your horrible logic to try and one up me because clearly,my previous post has put you in a nerdrage in order for you to post something so stupid.

And why are you making political claims as if you represent Bob when you don't even play? It's clear you have no idea what is going on since you are unaware of all the BAWW Bob has done about us recently.


You seem to make a lot of time for a game that you don't play, yet you are just terrible at it.

User avatar
Aggravator
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 04:01
Reputation: 1
Guild: [DDoS]
Galaxy: Beta
Contact:

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Aggravator » Tue 22 May, 2012 18:17

Location (Bxx:xx:xx:xx)
Time 2012-05-21 20:49:38
Server Beta
Attack Force
Player [DDoS] Aggravator lvl 91.58
Fleet Name Dont Look At Me 2
Defensive Force
Player [-SFC-] No avatar lvl 88.95
Fleet Name Fleet 3 (Destroyed)

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Heavy Cruiser 6100 6092.2 115.2 127.2 9.2

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Scout Ship 33060 0 2.5 5.2 0

Total cost of units destroyed: 1325900 ( Attacker: 3500 ; Defender: 1322400 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +62542 ; Defender: +68255 )
New debris in space: 848646

I made that happen [SS] Marlon Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report May 8 2012, 23:59:51
disband done
it was about 3.2mil fleet
User avatar
Ugborg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2128
Joined: Sun 20 Sep, 2009 23:37
Reputation: 53
Guild: S3D
Galaxy: Beta
Location: lolwut?

Re: Beta Battle Reports

Postby Ugborg » Tue 22 May, 2012 22:57

That was a lot of scouts.

Roger W. Ugborg
Vice President, Extramarital Affairs and Grocery Shopping
Otis, Inc.

Return to “Beta”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest