The new ASU of 2013 is..

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The new ASU of 2013 is..

Postby Snitch » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 13:41

Glaurung wrote:DS, question again is: If you guys knew 2 years ag0 (2011 according to your own words) that this will happen, why you did not attacked us when the server still had some real capacity to kill HeiHo? You did nothing, absolutely nothing despite you knew what is going to happen.

Why would they considering they were allies at the time? Or in your world, do allies hit allies? Even v4v says:

[7/2/2012 11:11:52 PM] D/V4V/DKWOLFE_EDF: allies dont hit allies

In this case I blame you for the servers condition, DS. :D

It's easy to point fingers at other people, Glaurung, instead of at yourselves. If DS has any faults, he's 100% committed to the people he leads, and to any cause he (and by definition, his guild) participates in. He often waits for others to make the first strike, because if he had made the first strike - everyone could have pointed at him and whinged on about them breaking pacts. That's what you were truly after.

The forces labelled 'ASU' should have been allowed to rebuild. It's only the incessant pushing at getting them thoroughly destroyed that has got to this point.

Whilst DS isn't 100% of it to blame, he too does share a portion of the blame (so does his troops) as does any of the remaining guilds still left on the server. However, the 'blame' as you are so wondrously throwing about - needs to be cast at your own inner clique, Glaurung, for it's overall condition. If the 'clique' had allowed the ASU to rebuild over a 90 day NAP, and withdrawn it's forces then limited engagements like anyone with half a brain would - then the server wouldn't be in this condition.

Look in the mirror sometime and point your finger there too. See how judgmental you are after, and quit your bellyaching. Your whining is getting repetitive (or is this not enriching your AE experience, being told that you are a whiner? :twisted: )

Operation N.M.S is in effect
hell hound
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby hell hound » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 13:52

If the 'clique' had allowed the ASU to rebuild over a 90 day NAP, and withdrawn it's forces then limited engagements like anyone with half a brain would - then the server wouldn't be in this condition.

this could still be done.

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 14:08

hell hound wrote:
If the 'clique' had allowed the ASU to rebuild over a 90 day NAP, and withdrawn it's forces then limited engagements like anyone with half a brain would - then the server wouldn't be in this condition.

this could still be done.

The 'ASU' guilds were:

Then you had the associate ASU forces of:
  • Kiwi, a 7 man guild; and
  • Union a 4 man guild..

If the 'ASU' forces were to reform, then ASG would lose the entire -V- contingent, some HeiHo forces would have to go. At least 1/2 of MoJo would have to rejoin. And probably 90 days wouldn't be enough. Probably 120 days would be required.

How can this be done?

hell hound
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hell hound » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 14:17

well i wasn't talking of the ASU i was talking of every guild here on ceti. yes okay 90 days isn't enough then bud if you take my prod as average (it isn't that high prod cap) i can produce 230K fleet every day times what you said 120 is 27.6mill fleet and well if you do that times lets say at least 200 (200 stands for ppl) then you get 5 bill fleet. and then after those 120 days you can do that there will be limited agression lets say no attacks on 2mill fleet or stronger.

and yes there are probably some holes in this plan because i came up with this in lets say 1 min.

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 14:40

hell hound wrote:well i wasn't talking of the ASU i was talking of every guild here on ceti. yes okay 90 days isn't enough then bud if you take my prod as average (it isn't that high prod cap) i can produce 230K fleet every day times what you said 120 is 27.6mill fleet and well if you do that times lets say at least 200 (200 stands for ppl) then you get 5 bill fleet. and then after those 120 days you can do that there will be limited agression lets say no attacks on 2mill fleet or stronger.

and yes there are probably some holes in this plan because i came up with this in lets say 1 min.

But there has to be opponents, where do they come from? If the "enemy" is to rebuild, then divisions have to be created. We already know that DT is the new ASU, with what v4v has been saying. So who else? And ideally it should be fairer - have the majestic HeiHo stand alone (if it has the cojones to do that (which I sincerely doubt)).

(Poll to that effect, too)

hell hound
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hell hound » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 15:30

what you could do is that the guilds of the SU have a limmited agression towards eachother in those 120 days lets say you can shoot other ppls fleet bud no more then 5 mill.

eduardodh

Postby eduardodh » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 17:08

hell hound wrote:well i wasn't talking of the ASU i was talking of every guild here on ceti. yes okay 90 days isn't enough then bud if you take my prod as average (it isn't that high prod cap) i can produce 230K fleet every day times what you said 120 is 27.6mill fleet and well if you do that times lets say at least 200 (200 stands for ppl) then you get 5 bill fleet. and then after those 120 days you can do that there will be limited agression lets say no attacks on 2mill fleet or stronger.

I think its not ok
if ASU could make 5B fleet (lets imagine that they have all that credits banked and they dont make any hits) then SU will have 5B fleet or more so.. lets see... ALL SU have 25+9+8+3+2=47B now so they are more than the SU guys so they will have more than 5B more than ASU in 120 days but lets use that number
so... the sides would be 47+5= 52B against 5B
do you think it could be fun to be at ASU then?
SU has to move just 10B from their 52B to destroy them, and if ASU moves the BLOB they will be easy trapped because SU have more than the necesary to catch them in 2 sides

that idea is like 5 men hitting 1 man and making him to get up to take him down again all the times they want
you would get up again or will you give up?

we have to think that this is a game and we have to have fun all of us. If anybody knows that he will not have fun, he will not play anymore

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 20:46

Glaurung wrote:DS, question again is: If you guys knew 2 years ag0 (2011 according to your own words) that this will happen, why you did not attacked us when the server still had some real capacity to kill HeiHo? You did nothing, absolutely nothing despite you knew what is going to happen.

In this case I blame you for the servers condition, DS. :D

The server had absolutely zero capacity to kill HeiHo in 2011, so who are you trying to *beep*.

You wanna blame someone for the server being dead, blame me (I don't care) or blame Kris (he wanted this). Either way, the people to actually blame don't care.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War

Postby Glaurung » Sat 17 Aug, 2013 16:23

The day Nagel's worth rep'n came and *beep* its impossible. Yes, I agree with you. (With DS *beep* - NEVER!) ;)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Wed 28 Aug, 2013 12:42

Snitch wrote:
Ron Burgandy wrote:*beep* maybe I'm snitch, I was an officer in IA and now ASG...

Nah, I participated only ever in good guilds - and you went from bad to worse :P

If you note I say "participated". Whilst I have maintained an account in HeiHo for years, I don't consider them to be a good guild, and I certainly don't participate with them.

So you can't be Snitch, as Snitch has standards. :dance:

not being in Heiho anymore doesn't mean you have 'standards'. though, starting a trolling topic about the 'new anti su' sets your standards on another level :p

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV

Postby Snafe » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 11:37

There is one major hole in your plan large enough to drive a bus through, and it's name is effort or there lack of.

Anderson Cooper wrote:That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
Cair Paravel
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Alpha: [RL]
Ceti: [Om-Lo]

Postby Cair Paravel » Mon 16 Sep, 2013 17:59

Very late response to this:

but it looks like people have forgotten what Korey has said multiple times:
Korey wrote:If we had wanted to keep the ASU alive and kicking, why should we have waited for a crash we knew we had no chance of winning? even when Kris called all SU fleets to 38, giving us the free run of Ceti, if we had wanted? beats me why they thought we would lose all our fleets only to rebuild them again as ASU.

"It is more shameful to distrust one's friends than to be deceived by them." - Duc de la Rochefoucauld
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War

Postby Glaurung » Tue 17 Sep, 2013 20:20

I miss you Cair. :oops:

Are you coming to 44 or you want me to go in 47?

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Cair Paravel
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Alpha: [RL]
Ceti: [Om-Lo]

Postby Cair Paravel » Wed 18 Sep, 2013 18:22

Glaurung wrote:I miss you Cair. :oops:

Are you coming to 44 or you want me to go in 47?

Last time you visited you ate all the food. Not proper etiquette at all. :naughty:

"It is more shameful to distrust one's friends than to be deceived by them." - Duc de la Rochefoucauld

Return to “Ceti”