Does HeiHo have the capability of standing alone?

Does Heiho (25 billion fleet) have the cojones of going it alone?

Yes (prove it, if you select yes).
27%
No, they are too spineless.
7%
Don't be silly, of course not, they need others to do the work for them.
67%

Total votes: 15
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: Does HeiHo have the capability of standing alone?

Postby Cioci » Tue 27 Aug, 2013 08:35

Snitch wrote:Spoiler Alert: Long post and answering two questions in one.
I stopped to read here.
I don't like unuseful wall-text post trying to dissimulate the truth.
If you play toghether with other guys it could happen not looking at the same thing in the same way. Being an alliance means also being able to find an agreement while you have opposite point-of-view. This means friendships. Haven't you ever fallen out with one of your friend? If he was what we (italians) call a "real friend", at the end, you have found yourselves having a beer in a pub laughing to what's happened. Glau know how many times we bickered, V4V, Kris, Daddy, RD and i can't remember who else know it too. But what's happened in cetiverse? We have seen you touching the dust while having a glass of great red wine all toghether, laughing while reading your unusefull text-wall trying to legitimize your fall.

Damn, a too long post. Glau, don't blame with me, I couldn't resist. :biglaugh:

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Mon 16 Sep, 2013 11:39

Cioci wrote:
Snitch wrote:Spoiler Alert: Long post and answering two questions in one.
I stopped to read here.
I don't like unuseful wall-text post trying to dissimulate the truth.
If you play toghether with other guys it could happen not looking at the same thing in the same way. Being an alliance means also being able to find an agreement while you have opposite point-of-view. This means friendships. Haven't you ever fallen out with one of your friend? If he was what we (italians) call a "real friend", at the end, you have found yourselves having a beer in a pub laughing to what's happened. Glau know how many times we bickered, V4V, Kris, Daddy, RD and i can't remember who else know it too. But what's happened in cetiverse? We have seen you touching the dust while having a glass of great red wine all toghether, laughing while reading your unusefull text-wall trying to legitimize your fall.

Damn, a too long post. Glau, don't blame with me, I couldn't resist. :biglaugh:

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War

Postby Glaurung » Tue 17 Sep, 2013 20:18

Dont waste my time with *beep*, please.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Wed 18 Sep, 2013 08:22

So??? What do you mean?

Things obvious by your post are:
1) I can join HeiHo, we are allied and our relationships are really good, we are friends;
2) I can talk about everything with my friends, also about a war between us or about future scenario in cetiverse;
3) HeiHo are great guys, they know we can easily talk about all and this demonstrate our level of friendship. Both sides don't use to hide between diplomatic issue, when we talk we are always open;
4) As usual, you still have a spy in HeiHo, probably more, and probably a spy in ITA too but ... You weren't able to use them along the war and this is showing your ineptitude in intelligence and tactical issues.

At the end, the only thing that really worth is this:
http://faboo.org/eddie/ceti/publicGuild/guildid/129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://faboo.org/eddie/ceti/publicGuild/guildid/3655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://faboo.org/eddie/ceti/publicGuild/guildid/6440/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You made your guilds touching the dust.
Keep blowing in the wind.

daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR

Postby daddystu » Wed 18 Sep, 2013 10:11

Stupid rule;

You must spread your reputation point to other users before giving to the same user.

Good put-down Cioci - This guys a fool.

Return to “Ceti”