Does HeiHo have the capability of standing alone?

Does Heiho (25 billion fleet) have the cojones of going it alone?

Yes (prove it, if you select yes).
27%
No, they are too spineless.
7%
Don't be silly, of course not, they need others to do the work for them.
67%

Total votes: 15
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Does HeiHo have the capability of standing alone?

Postby Snitch » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 14:57

Does HeiHo have the capability with 25 billion fleet to stand alone? No pacts, allies or anything like that. Is it even capable now of fighting by itself?

Would HGMNY run to HeiHo's protective embrace? Would ITA? Are these, as well as *ASG* even capable of standing alone by themselves? Imagine that, having to rely on your own guild.

Could ASG (as an example) handle it? I doubt it.

So to make it even more 'fairer', the complete shutdown of all members going into HeiHo from any other guilds - the numbers as they are. Could the mighty HeiHo handle it?

But isn't it about time that division begins?

Yes, you "won" the server. Well done. Now you reap what you have sown.

Now you can turn on each other.

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: Does HeiHo have the capability of standing alone?

Postby Glaurung » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 16:15

Thought its about HeiHo, but was wrong. Its just the usual blah blah blah about ASG, ITA and HGMNY.

Snitch, go find something better to do bro.You make a fool of yourself.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 20:38

Glaurung wrote:Thought its about HeiHo, but was wrong. Its just the usual blah blah blah about ASG, ITA and HGMNY.
Actually it isn't. The central premise is about the 25 billion standing alone, and so by definition, if HeiHo stands alone then the expanding thought is that the other guilds also stand alone as well (without Papa HoHo), and so the snippets on each guild become valid.

English isn't your first language, is it? Did you go to college? (If you did, i bet you sucked at it.. probably served you well in the inner clique, those.. talents.. that would probably put a pledging sorority girl to shame).
Snitch, go find something better to do bro.You make a fool of yourself.
1) Not your 'bro'. The rest of the Kwis-Kwoss crowd may pick up on that habit of his, but I think it's kinda lame.

2) If that's the case, then why do you care? Feel free to read another thread and not darken these halls again.

Door is thattaway >>>>

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 06:20

No worries. I will call you sis from now on.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 10:53

Glaurung wrote:No worries. I will call you sis from now on.
I can refer to you as bed-wetter if you wish? I am sure mine has a much more catchier pick up.

"Hey Bed-wetter, can you let me in the guild? I need to use a gate".

See. :dance:

But if you can avoid going off the topic...

So tell me, Mr HoHo VGM, (or tell all of us), why HeiHo can't go it alone with 25 billion fleet? If they have the cojones to do it, then why not?

Are you scared of ASG, Bedwetter? (see it does have a catchier pickup).

hell hound
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hell hound » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 10:59

ye bed-wetter tell us. we all wan't to know why heiho can't stand alone.

daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR

Postby daddystu » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 12:10

hell hound wrote:ye bed-wetter tell us. we all wan't to know why heiho can't stand alone.
What are you his frickin' cheerleader? As if he needs one. He seems to think very highly of himself already.

As for the question. Yes Heiho can stand alone. Simply because they outnumber their enemies. Enemies, who instead have to resort to bullsh*t trolling on forums. If you were better at the game and importantly had better leaders then perhaps you guys would be sitting pretty with the huge numbers advantage. Its not Heihos fault you failed. They, and their allies just demonstrated the margin of your failure.

Snitch, you say you're SU but you clearly have a foot in both camps. As the ASU has been defeated perhaps you lost your other foot. That SU leg of your must be getting tired so pretty soon you (like your argument) wont have a leg to stand on.

Go on aim some of your trolling hate and at me and my guys we can take it. Guys like you, hellhound and the various other trolls on here (BSMF etc) are just merely light entertainment for these slower sim-times.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 13:48

You must spread your reputation point to other users before giving to the same user.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 20:43

If you think HeiHo is not capable of winning alone, then you are legitimately stupid.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sat 17 Aug, 2013 16:19

And again.. :D

You must spread your reputation point to other users before giving to the same user.

Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Wed 21 Aug, 2013 10:07

HeiHo has already won this server standing alone.
HeiHo is equal to ITA, to HGMNY, to ASG, to DT and so on. You can call this SU. SU is a single entity.
This is the meaning of "Alliance". To be allied means working toghether as a single being.
This is what someone hasn't learnt in the past but probably he has learnt today, touching the dust.

HeiHo are already standing alone ... With their friends.

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Thu 22 Aug, 2013 00:53

Spoiler Alert: Long post and answering two questions in one.
Cioci wrote:HeiHo has already won this server standing alone.
HeiHo is equal to ITA, to HGMNY, to ASG, to DT and so on. You can call this SU. SU is a single entity.
This is the meaning of "Alliance". To be allied means working toghether as a single being.
This is what someone hasn't learnt in the past but probably he has learnt today, touching the dust.

So, if we look at your premise of the SU being a 'single entity'..

The SU ‘entity’ agreed with DT’s derbing of IA (after v4v got caught with his fingers in the honeypot). You have claimed that HeiHo is like every other guild. So v4v's may have privately objected to it, but as the 'SU entity', he had to agree to it.

The SU ‘entity’ agreed with the recruitment of individuals who were either from ASU (inc –V- ), Smurf, Om~Lo and even MoJo, into their respective guilds.

For example

-V- (I do have more lists, but these are two names I recognized)
Scoobster - (former ASU)
Bushwacker - (former ASU)

Om~Lo
DDread - may have been parked in HeiHo a long time (for JG usage, from what i hear), but still a member (interesting NAP on his profile)
king bojas I (also former ASU)
NIKE Of_TιTάΣ (also former ASU)
ASTRO (also former ASU)

Smurf
Jason
Arnie
OxoRaidenoxo

Now it's interesting to note that people complained when Jason was recruited into DT. The rumour has it, it's because of a deal that was struck on Beta. However, when v4v objected to Jason joining DT, RocketDog sent this across.
[DT] Rocket Dog Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2 Jul 2012, 23:37:32
you can tell him its no different to him accepting arnie. drop him and we will do the same simple.
MoJo
Smurf Hound (also a former Smurf)
Zusje (also former ASU)

Furthermore, the SU 'entity' agreed to the recruitment by Om~Lo to take in former ASU/Smurf members. Since Om~Lo was a part of the SU at that point, during the ASU-SU Crash (as can be seen by DS's board postings, and battle reports listed there); therefore they were part of this 'entity' and by your own definition, allies.
[7/2/2012 11:11:52 PM] D/V4V/DKWOLFE_EDF: allies dont hit allies
[7/2/2012 11:11:56 PM] D/V4V/DKWOLFE_EDF: and back stab like that
It can also be seen that recruitment by SU guilds within the 'SU entity' is not discussed with it's member participants.. eg: Jason going to DT... Arnie going to ASG.. Smurf Hound going to ITA.. and you have stated that... the SU is a single entity. So any conflict on a guild because of their recruitment is therefore lame, and any other guild which accepts "former" <whoever> is an eligible target.

In addition
Alliance actually means: (reference).
a. A close association of nations or other groups, formed to advance common interests or causes: an alliance of labor unions opposing the bill.
b. A formal agreement establishing such an association, especially an international treaty of friendship.
2. A connection based on kinship, marriage, or common interest; a bond or tie: the shifting alliances within a large family.
3. Close similarity in nature or type; affinity: the ancient alliance between mathematics and music.
4. The act of becoming allied or the condition of being allied: the church, acting in alliance with community groups.

I notice that this entire "working together as a single being" didn't work out so well for the Italians during WW2, didn't they end up switching sides in 1943? Isn't that reminiscent of yourselves when you abandoned Smurfs and got really friendly with HeiHo?

My, how so like your namesakes you are. As soon as things warmed up, you ran to HeiHo as quickly as you could. When it's ITA's turn, where are you going to run to next?
And this is a contradiction (it's like talking math with a monkey). If Nike is stood by himself, then he is alone. If a friend of his is stood with him, he is no longer alone. Who needs who more? Their 'friends' need HeiHo more OR HeiHo needs them more?
daddystu wrote:As for the question. Yes Heiho can stand alone. Simply because they outnumber their enemies. Enemies, who instead have to resort to bullsh*t trolling on forums.
The trolling seems to have worked out well for yourselves. What's up? Annoyed that others can troll better than you, or can string a sentence together without profanity?
Snitch, you say you're SU but you clearly have a foot in both camps. As the ASU has been defeated perhaps you lost your other foot. That SU leg of your must be getting tired so pretty soon you (like your argument) wont have a leg to stand on.
May want to go back and read what I said, not what you think I said. I think you'll find you are wrong.
Go on aim some of your trolling hate and at me and my guys
So why would I want to do that?
we can take it
I have heard that you guys take it very well from those in ASG. Do they spank you and say, "whose your Daddy?" Does Zerstörer whip you with his toilet rolls?
Guys like you, hellhound and the various other trolls on here (BSMF etc) are just merely light entertainment for these slower sim-times.
If you don't like it, the door is over here >>>> No one is forcing you to stay.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Thu 22 Aug, 2013 08:10

Snitch, I believe Nagel said everything about that subject. Now go play somewhere else, please.

Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG

Postby Ron Burgandy » Thu 22 Aug, 2013 21:52

Why such an infatuation with my job?

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Thu 22 Aug, 2013 22:21

Glaurung wrote:Snitch, I believe Nagel said everything about that subject. Now go play somewhere else, please.
This, respond to me so I can embarrass you and amuse my self or STFU.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.

Return to “Ceti”