The Actual New ASU

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The Actual New ASU

Postby Snitch » Fri 22 Nov, 2013 19:42

Cioci wrote:@ Snitch
Another failed wall text.
I can't understand why wasting so much time for this kind of text while nobody care about them. And nobody means ... NOBODY.
Be easy and have fun.
Good, if nobody reads them - then why are you responding?

If you don't want to read them - then slide off the thread...

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Ka-Z
Guild: A few
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Ka-Z » Sun 24 Nov, 2013 17:06

@Snitch:
Death Smurf? I have had to answer for my line about wanting to shoot DT/ASG. I really don't care who I shoot. I just want to shoot. I want Heiho to fight DT and ASG for fun. I just want to see the server returned to a state of reasonable competition. At this point, I also really want to shoot a certain mouthy little snot who's name lacks a vowel.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Mon 25 Nov, 2013 12:22

Server is dead, better get used to it.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Shadow of the Dragon
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Sun 05 Jan, 2014 12:09

I have an idea: Lets all make a secret club behind all the leaders (stu dont read this please) and start to hit each other. See which guilds declares a war first, and then just play along. We need to time it so everyone of us does the attack at the same time.

Its a great idea isnt it guys? We get some spicing to the server, and possibly even can start the server war. Which could mean the server can revive. 'From the ashes rises the bird of fire' etc crap.

We can even use this thread as our secret meeting point. Nobody knows who is the mastermind behind this, as nobody never reads the signatures and that is the only way to know who I really am in ceti. I KNOW you all been waiting for this. Now sign up!

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

ASTROEMPIRES The future is Now
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War

Postby Glaurung » Sun 05 Jan, 2014 14:53

I can derb a DT fleet in ~12h, but then they will probably spam Kris to death with demands of kicking me, than declare war on HeiHo. ;)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 10:15

So..

If you are such good allies..

Why do I see this?
Alpha lover Glaurung 17 Feb 2014, 10:03:14

Also, if DT fleets on these coords, kill them too!
In reference to Razorjack's bases, whilst he was unguilded and inactive...

Even McLaren had this to say on the matter
The New Wishbone McLaren Forever 18 Feb 2014, 18:22:43

Whilst I would love a war with dt , I don't want to be the one to start it lol
Just really surprised since you are supposedly really good allies, and here is a direct order from a HoHo VGM that if DT arrives at Razorjack's coords then they are to be killed..

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 16:42

That wasnt about Razorjacks coords, but different ones. You better start spying properly.

After all, yes, DT is first on the target list. :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Madara Uchiha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: The one Occing you

Postby Madara Uchiha » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 00:24

Box wrote:What wizardry is this????

[DT] Zerstörer *ASG*?????

Thought ASG and DT hate each other? better off killing DT and ASG cause i heard from a little not so very covert leader ASG are conspiring with DT on joining forces to kill HeiHo tisk tisk...

i dont blame them. They have the fleets and the allies to rally together the forces especially when everyone knows half of heiho are inactive.

oops :silenced: did i say that out loud

Discuss
wow what drugs are you smoking

DT would never side with ASG to fight our friends in HeiHo

though i admit your attempt at trying to make Heiho go after us was a good try but the key word is try

The Original AE Dark Lord of the Sith is Back looking for new Victims

Feed me MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 14:43

Glaurung wrote:That wasnt about Razorjacks coords, but different ones. You better start spying properly.
Actually they were.. lol.. i have the board posting someplace (if I can be bothered to find it)..

As for spying properly? You mean like this or do I need more lessons?
After all, yes, DT is first on the target list. :)
If it was down to me, I'd take out ASG. They are the most active out of the remaining guilds. ITA wouldn't have the gumption to do anything on their own; DT hasn't moved from their spot in C14 for how long?? and HGMNY the same in C01.

Once the ASG side has been crushed then it's just sweep up the remaining members of "the Alliance", just like taking out the trash.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 22:19

Why should I post Razorjacks coords? Hes just a galaxy away from me.Me and Cutlas got all his bases in short time after he was kicked. It was another player (I know exactly who is, but wont post his name as he not that active) I was speaking about. Again, you fail at spying.

Return to “Ceti”