The Actual New ASU

Box
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Actual New ASU

Postby Box » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 08:59

What wizardry is this????

[DT] Zerstörer *ASG*?????

Thought ASG and DT hate each other? better off killing DT and ASG cause i heard from a little not so very covert leader ASG are conspiring with DT on joining forces to kill HeiHo tisk tisk...

i dont blame them. They have the fleets and the allies to rally together the forces especially when everyone knows half of heiho are inactive.

oops :silenced: did i say that out loud

Discuss

LolKing
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: The Actual New ASU

Postby Nagel » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 17:02

I see you are an inept idiot on all servers.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 18:04

Nagel wrote:I see you are an inept idiot on all servers.
10 words victory!

Go home, Box.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG

Postby Ron Burgandy » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 18:06

Lol, as a Diplomat it is my duty to stay familiar with all allied guilds. What better way to do that than hop over to their guild and converse for a few days? I plan on a full SU tour in the next week or so.

Good try though.

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR

Postby daddystu » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 20:50

Nothing like a bit of harmless propaganda to stir things up. You lost today kid but that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Ka-Z
Guild: A few
Galaxy: Beta

Postby Ka-Z » Fri 15 Nov, 2013 02:56

Sorry... I may be necroing but what is a few weeks in a server like Ceti?

This is a great idea. Can we please have some fun on Ceti? ASG/DT vs. Heiho would be fun. Fight, NAP, throw a few derbs at the losing side and let the server grow. The troll is right.

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Thu 21 Nov, 2013 08:31

Ka-Z wrote:Sorry... I may be necroing but what is a few weeks in a server like Ceti?

This is a great idea. Can we please have some fun on Ceti? ASG/DT vs. Heiho would be fun. Fight, NAP, throw a few derbs at the losing side and let the server grow. The troll is right.
Woodrow Call:
Badass Xtraordinaire Relm:
Angry Woodrow Call:

I don't either... you guys have a your fingers around the throat of the server. People will shoot you out of frustration. It's going to keep happening until you guys let the enemy stand back up and be safe.
*yawns*

*beep* fair play.
Yawns twice... simmer talk. Go hit a base for 10%, 50k profit... I want to shoot DT and ASG not sit around here and brag about tech that I didn't research. Simfag the sailor.
Interesting that.. that Woodrow is currently in DT (Link; Faboo). Is he scouting out potential targets, perhaps, considering he wants to shoot DT and ASG.

This conversation came out of the chatter over the recent suicide on v4v by Honkmeister (Link), and the overall speculation that v4v will be looking for a new account since he his track record for purchasing accounts, means that whenever he loses a significant amount of fleet due to suicides, etc - he just goes and purchases a new account from Kris - then faps on, as Woodrow points out about "tech he didn't research". However, on that score - in regards to this conversation, Relm also moved up to a better account since he couldn't get there himself - he had to work on the laurels of others (which is what Woodrow is referring to).

Oh, I also found this quite interesting, the apparent dislike of allies..
Badass Xtraordinaire Relm 19 Nov 2013, 07:39:51

speaking of tox. lol

I need to go spam him some. xD

and about daddstu, don't care don't like him. that all their is.

SATANICUS NAPALMOUS VENOMOUS 19 Nov 2013, 07:25:25

let daddystu and relm sort this out themselves

SATANICUS NAPALMOUS VENOMOUS 19 Nov 2013, 07:24:32

i have no prob with daddystu.... and tox is a old ae buddy.... all i,m saying is we dont have to like them.... i,m on relm,s side if *beep* happens

Badass Xtraordinaire Relm 19 Nov 2013, 07:18:37
SATANICUS NAPALMOUS VENOMOUS:

just because were allied doesnt mean we have to like them
apparently we do as I just received ohwai need to keep that comment to myself

SATANICUS NAPALMOUS VENOMOUS 19 Nov 2013, 06:57:09

just because were allied doesnt mean we have to like them

SATANICUS NAPALMOUS VENOMOUS 19 Nov 2013, 06:56:29

relm has his reasons for saying that

Selene 18 Nov 2013, 19:58:37

Now thats no way to talk about Daddy .

Badass Xtraordinaire Relm 18 Nov 2013, 19:57:13

*beep* daddystu
I wonder if Veno is still spying for DT (though neither he or Relm likes Jack. I refer to 'spying' as sending announcements from HeiHo for displaying on DT announcements... on the basis of "keeping an eye on them".

Further, I have to wonder.. did Kris manage to get Blue Sun's recyclers turned off? Since B.Sun has long since been one of Kris's multi's - that might explain why there has been no order to derb the fleet despite the account sucking up derbs on the C60 JG for all that time..

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Thu 21 Nov, 2013 11:55

Snitch wrote:
Further, I have to wonder.. did Kris manage to get Blue Sun's recyclers turned off? Since B.Sun has long since been one of Kris's multi's - that might explain why there has been no order to derb the fleet despite the account sucking up derbs on the C60 JG for all that time..
You are such a genius! :nonono:

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR

Postby daddystu » Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:34

:) You finally composed an entertaining post. Well Done. Yes, Relm appears to have a dislike for me and is well known across the guilds/servers for running off his/her big mouth. I believe it all stemmed from the time I pointed out that his name was missing a crucial vowel. A very immature 'hissy fit' ensued. Its all mildly amusing but irrelevant nonetheless.

Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Ron Burgandy » Thu 21 Nov, 2013 20:13

Just because we're allied doesn't mean we have to like each other. I mean, like glaurung is a douche, V4V speaks in ebonics, and daddystu is #1 simmer.

Really troll, stop trying.

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 21 Nov, 2013 21:32

Ron Burgandy wrote:Just because we're allied doesn't mean we have to like each other. I mean, like glaurung is a douche, V4V speaks in ebonics, and daddystu is #1 simmer.

Really troll, stop trying.
if you say so....
when looking at our averages we do quite ok in the rankings. not only econ or fleet growth but our average xp per member is higher than those in ASG for example and pretty close to Heiho's stats. so we ain't doing it that bad.

your opinion about daddystu makes Asgard and Heiho Supersimming guilds. some of the guys may feel left out now :paranoid:

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Ron Burgandy » Thu 21 Nov, 2013 21:47

Really? Sarcasm is lost on you as well. I suppose that type of humor is not supported by forum members.

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 21 Nov, 2013 23:23

i hereby apologize for the lack of any sense of humor and sarcasm :wall:

:headshake:

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Fri 22 Nov, 2013 09:25

ashtraynaut wrote:i hereby apologize for the lack of any sense of humor and sarcasm :wall:

:headshake:

Its understandable. Whether in the Netherlands is so *beep*y, so normal people losing not only sense of humor, but all hope in life. ;) Same in Britain, Stu. :P You guys just compare yourself with the always happy and excited Italian Cioci and you will see the difference. :mrgreen:

Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Fri 22 Nov, 2013 15:48

@ Snitch
Another failed wall text.
I can't understand why wasting so much time for this kind of text while nobody care about them. And nobody means ... NOBODY.
Be easy and have fun.

@ Ron
I'm still waiting for you in ITA ... Aren't we still allied??? :biglaugh:

@ Stu
I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Ad you know it's true ... When\where i can take down your HBs??? :biglaugh:

@ Glau
I'm not always happy and excited! I'm so only when i'm drunk!
Ops ... Ok, you are right ... Always ...
Seleneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Where are you my only and greatest love????
Rddddddddddddddd! My greatest and only love, where are you????
Glauuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ehm ... Glau? Are you female????

Return to “Ceti”