A funny Ceti story to tell you...

User avatar
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun 09 Jun, 2013 18:15
Reputation: 0

A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Snitch » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 11:02

Now, here is a story of sheer noobness and ineptitude in HoHo..

It concerns this post here (the suicide on Runner by RVJ).

Now Adashi (Faboo) decided to repay Runner by derbing a UC. He (Adashi) had this to say on the matter

Angry Smashy Adashi 19 Feb 2014, 00:22:49

Hopefully noone has RC's on the JG...making some derbs for Runner in a min. If your RC's are on you'll owe him!!


Now at this point, would you not first to see if:

1) People's recyclers were off?
2) That the intended receipient of the derbs was actually on the gate?

In actual fact, Adashi did neither.. and derbed the fleet. (Can we say NOOB)

Two BR's ensued

Total cost of units destroyed: 102115685 ( Attacker: 21596485 ; Defender: 80519200 )
New debris in space: 51409847

Total cost of units destroyed: 1566120 ( Attacker: 166120 ; Defender: 1400000 )
New debris in space: 738929


Total derbs owed by Adashi: 57408704

So... during this period, they noticed the derb pile going down.

Pissed Cutlas 19 Feb 2014, 21:54:56
[HeiHo] jackal 2 Msg - Copy Savebox Feb 15 2014, 05:34:59
turn off recs on blob please


Field Marshal , The Desert Fox 19 Feb 2014, 21:52:54

Hey, who is jackel and why is he collecting 1.5m each tic on the 09 gate?


But it gets better

the autobahn runner 20 Feb 2014, 01:05:08

Why Adashi repay when im not on the gate and others got cyclers on is beyond me..
Pissed Cutlas 20 Feb 2014, 00:09:57

Debris collected at CXX:XX:XX:XX on Feb 19 2014, 23:30:00
Player

Credits
[HeiHo] jackal 2 1373700
[HeiHo] runner 50000
[HeiHo] The Desert Fox 10
[HeiHo] Cutlas 10
Total 1423720


the autobahn runner 20 Feb 2014, 01:00:56

I was not home and only had 5k cyclers so of the 52 mill i got 1,2 mill until now..

jackal who still got cyclers on sucked over 30 mill and he is totaly inactive


Angry Shogun Kris 20 Feb 2014, 10:16:12
the autobahn runner:

jackal sucked 39385568 derbs..

Annoying with cyclers on


so who sucked the rest?

the autobahn runner 20 Feb 2014, 10:11:49

jackal sucked 39385568 derbs..

Annoying with cyclers on


Now, a plan was launched by MoJo to take advantage of this unfortunate derb pickup.. .. i can't imagine who told them.. :biglaugh: - if I refer you to an example battle report here.

However, a plan was launched by HoHo to take advantage of this amount of derbs in the account.

This was posted by Kris in the announcements.

Angry Shogun Kris 21 Feb 2014, 15:08:28

seems mojo have cottoned on to one of our inactives due to people revealing our activity times on these boards talk on these boards and now they plan to hit his bases,

someone from heiho is now going to have to fly round and hit his bases, anyone up for the job pm me

it will be massive pillages


And there was someone who opted to do just that for Kris..

HEIHO BHY vs. [HeiHo] jackal 2 losses: 85,000 / 0
HEIHO BHY vs. [HeiHo] jackal 2 losses: 245,280 / 90,120

In fact, we can see an image of the attack here..

Image

As can be seen quite clearly on the ticker, "HEIHO BHY" is unguilded..and a few moments after the attack, joins ITA. His stats show he is long time HoHo..

And what does Ikari say about dropping guild to hit a fellow teammate... :think:

Image

Good job there on the credit transfer :clap:

Even compounded further by L.A's post.

Lead Assassin 22 Feb 2014, 04:35:11

at least our own members are getting the credits... just saying


And let's not forget comments from ASG..

THE V4V *ASG* Quote - Msg - Report 22 Feb 2014, 07:17:45
dont worry there just doing it cause jackal is giving 2 million in pillages

French Maid Killer Wind *ASG* Quote - Msg - Report 22 Feb 2014, 03:41:03
[ITA] HEIHO BHY vs. [HeiHo] jackal 2 losses: 64140 / 0 [ITA] HEIHO BHY vs. [HeiHo] jackal 2 losses: 209820 / 90000


WTF?????


Have a nice day, Kris :mrgreen:
Last edited by Snitch on Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:48, edited 1 time in total.

Operation N.M.S is in effect
User avatar
Rommel
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon 13 Jan, 2014 16:56
Reputation: 1
Guild: CLS.

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Rommel » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 11:11

i thank you snitch for telling this story i saw these attack bud didn't know what it was now i know.



and i thank you for making fun of HEIHO.

User avatar
Pylinaer
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed 28 Sep, 2011 00:38
Reputation: 10
Guild: [Anime]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Pylinaer » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 19:52

Let's not forget HeiHo's launch to the 30s.

Angry Shogun Kris wrote:
VERY IMPORTANT LAUNCH


Guys we will launch on Sunday on a very important coordinated launch. Was going to go earlier but going to give people a few days to be ready for this one as Id like it to be a really good launch.

This launch will be used to test our capabilities and depending on the outcome of this launch what we are capable of. The outcome of this launch will determine where we go from here.

A number of gates will be given for this launch so if you cant make the launch time you could launch from a lower level gate to launch several hours before and still land at the same time.

This launch will also be used to test the new leadership system I am puting into place. Hidden hand will be working out and posting the launch timetables and when we land at the other end Relm will be posting targets.

Also to those who pmd me and I havent replied yet hold tight, Im kinda swarmed with pms all at once and also real life stuff going on. Will get back to you all soon


HB The Hidden Hand wrote:
We will be launching to C30:XX:XX:XX
Everyone must launch in sync!!!!
Look below for Your launch time or other lower level gates listed below that will work for you


Launch Table For launching from
Cruisers - Carriers
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 10h 02m 13s 2014-02-23 5:57:47
24 9h 48m 32s 2014-02-23 6:11:28
25 9h 35m 27s 2014-02-23 6:24:33
26 9h 22m 56s 2014-02-23 6:37:04
27 9h 10m 58s 2014-02-23 6:49:02
28 8h 59m 29s 2014-02-23 7:00:31
29 8h 48m 29s 2014-02-23 7:11:31
30 8h 37m 54s 2014-02-23 7:22:06

Launch Table For
Heavy Cruisers - Battleships
Fleet Carriers -
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 13h 22m 57s 2014-02-23 2:37:03
24 13h 04m 42s 2014-02-23 2:55:18
25 12h 47m 16s 2014-02-23 3:12:44
26 12h 30m 35s 2014-02-23 3:29:25
27 12h 14m 37s 2014-02-23 3:45:23
28 11h 59m 19s 2014-02-23 4:00:41
29 11h 44m 38s 2014-02-23 4:15:22
30 11h 30m 33s 2014-02-23 4:29:27


Launch Table For launching from

Cruisers - Carriers
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 15h 30m 14s 2014-02-23 0:29:46
24 15h 09m 06s 2014-02-23 0:50:54
25 14h 48m 54s 2014-02-23 1:11:06
26 14h 29m 34s 2014-02-23 1:30:26
27 14h 11m 04s 2014-02-23 1:48:56
28 13h 53m 20s 2014-02-23 2:06:40
29 13h 36m 20s 2014-02-23 2:23:40
30 13h 20m 00s 2014-02-23 2:40:00

Launch Table For
Heavy Cruisers - Battleships
Fleet Carriers
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 20h 40m 19s 2014-02-22 19:19:41
24 20h 12m 08s 2014-02-22 19:47:52
25 19h 45m 12s 2014-02-22 20:14:48
26 19h 19m 26s 2014-02-22 20:40:34
27 18h 54m 46s 2014-02-22 21:05:14
28 18h 31m 07s 2014-02-22 21:28:53
29 18h 08m 27s 2014-02-22 21:51:33
30 17h 46m 40s 2014-02-22 22:13:20

Launch Table For launching from
Cruisers - Carriers
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 17h 53m 21s 2014-02-22 22:06:39
24 17h 28m 58s 2014-02-22 22:31:02
25 17h 05m 39s 2014-02-22 22:54:21
26 16h 43m 21s 2014-02-22 23:16:39
27 16h 22m 00s 2014-02-22 23:38:00
28 16h 01m 33s 2014-02-22 23:58:27
29 15h 41m 55s 2014-02-23 0:18:05
30 15h 23m 05s 2014-02-23 0:36:55

Launch Table For
Heavy Cruisers - Battleships
Fleet Carriers - Outpost Ships
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 23h 51m 08s 2014-02-22 16:08:52
24 23h 18m 37s 2014-02-22 16:41:23
25 22h 47m 32s 2014-02-22 17:12:28
26 22h 17m 48s 2014-02-22 17:42:12
27 21h 49m 20s 2014-02-22 18:10:40
28 21h 22m 04s 2014-02-22 18:37:56
29 20h 55m 54s 2014-02-22 19:04:06
30 20h 30m 47s 2014-02-22 19:29:13

Launch Table For launching from
Cruisers - Carriers
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 21h 08m 30s 2014-02-22 18:51:30
24 20h 39m 41s 2014-02-22 19:20:19
25 20h 12m 08s 2014-02-22 19:47:52
26 19h 45m 47s 2014-02-22 20:14:13
27 19h 20m 33s 2014-02-22 20:39:27
28 18h 56m 22s 2014-02-22 21:03:38
29 18h 33m 11s 2014-02-22 21:26:49
30 18h 10m 55s 2014-02-22 21:49:05

Launch Table For
Heavy Cruisers - Battleships
Fleet Carriers - Outpost Ships
Warp Duration Launch Time
23 28h 11m 20s 2014-02-22 11:48:40
24 27h 32m 54s 2014-02-22 12:27:06
25 26h 56m 10s 2014-02-22 13:03:50
26 26h 21m 02s 2014-02-22 13:38:58
27 25h 47m 24s 2014-02-22 14:12:36
28 25h 15m 10s 2014-02-22 14:44:50
29 24h 44m 14s 2014-02-22 15:15:46
30 24h 14m 33s 2014-02-22 15:45:27


Pretty simple right? It's 23 Feb 2014, 19:30:16, and this is what we see:

C09
Guild

Present size (Fleets)

Arriving size (Fleets)

Total size (Fleets)
[HeiHo] 8,873,096,405 (69) 18,443,280 (12) 8,891,539,685 (81)
unguilded 88,530,380 (1) 88,530,380 (1)
[ITA] 2,000 (1) 400,000 (2) 402,000 (3)
Total 8,961,628,785 (71) 18,843,280 (14) 8,980,472,065 (85)

and next door:
[HeiHo] Meatshield Delivery 87,429,600
[HeiHo] HB Rafaello 303,602,210
[HeiHo] Rec^ 14:49:05 22,171,000
Plus the left behind fleets totalling ~201.2Million


and

C30
Guild

Present size (Fleets)

Arriving size (Fleets)

Total size (Fleets)
[HeiHo] 6,252,166,655 (35) 5,302,358,185 (67) 11,554,524,840 (102)

and next door
[HeiHo] Kris 503,984,150


Apparently a good chunk of HeiHo doesn't know what the 'move' button is or does.

They even had at least 4 days to log in and see the announcement. Sad really.

If we look at the current incoming on the C30 side for the next 24hours, there is almost a fleet landing at least every hour. Not only can they not launch, they can't do it in sync as ordered. I thought HeiHo was supposed to be the supreme war guild, hence the name 'Art of War".

Zoran wrote:
Achilles wrote:whats a cheezburger?

Isn't that the yellow thing you get under your Avatar if you've been bad? :paranoid:
User avatar
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 922
Joined: Sat 29 Nov, 2008 17:45
Reputation: 25
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Glaurung » Sun 23 Feb, 2014 21:06

We are the ultimate war guild. We and LOVE in Helion. There are simply no enemies left to fight, we won the server. Decisively.

Compared with Omega' ridiculous crash few hour ago, ours were masterpieces and can really be named the art of war.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
User avatar
Pylinaer
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed 28 Sep, 2011 00:38
Reputation: 10
Guild: [Anime]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Pylinaer » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:25

Glaurung wrote:We are the ultimate war guild.


Wait, wait, wait.. you mean to tell me the ULTIMATE war guild has between 30-33% of it's guild that can't successfully launch?

Something seems a bit off there..

(and yes, giving 1 billion to be be the Capital ships not launched by active players, that leaves 7.873 Billion fleet that did not launch. divide that by your current fleet total of 25.796 Billion and you get .305 or 30.5%)

Zoran wrote:
Achilles wrote:whats a cheezburger?

Isn't that the yellow thing you get under your Avatar if you've been bad? :paranoid:
User avatar
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun 09 Jun, 2013 18:15
Reputation: 0

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Snitch » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:46

Rommel wrote:i thank you snitch for telling this story i saw these attack bud didn't know what it was now i know.



and i thank you for making fun of HEIHO.


Glad you liked it.

And if anyone would like to complain about this blatant act of credit transfer, don't forget to take the information I have supplied here and visit here, in game.

Complaining to the admins and identifying these illegal transfers of credit, will get cheating players hopefully barred from the game - because if they were going to do it fairly, they should have kicked Jackal (granted DT would have been all over him like lice on a beggar).. but they bypassed the game mechanics for themselves.

Furthermore, perhaps complaining about the individual (Kris) who incited others to bypass game mechanics - using the announcement post I enclosed here, might be worthwhile. Who knows? It may result in him getting a suspension, or even a ban.. (which is high time he's off the server).

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue 13 Nov, 2007 15:46
Reputation: 8
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Cioci » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:10

Only to say something in this boring board ...


MoJo tried to hit jackal in C5x but Twittle lost his fleet there due to ... Ops, it seems an ITA attack (made by JVC to be exact).

About credit transfer ... BHY changed his guild not to hit the guy, or not only.
He will stay with us for several weeks/months since now. Why? I'll let you discover it but it's quite easy to know.
And, as per your message above:
"or temporarily leave a guild for the sole purpose of attacking a guild member for profit"

You can trust me or not when i wrote he hasn't joined us only to hit the guy, in any case BHY hasn't joined ITA "TEMPORARILY" just because he is still with us and he will stay with us for a while. So, can you define for me "temporarily"? An hour, a day, a week, a month, a year, a century???

And, over all, moving multi account (as MoJo uses to do) is not so different than joining other guilds for profit.
Last edited by Cioci on Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:39, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun 09 Jun, 2013 18:15
Reputation: 0

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Snitch » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:38

Cioci wrote:Only to say something in this boring board ...


MoJo tried to hit jackal in C5x but Twittle lost his fleet there due to ... Ops, it seems an ITA attack (made by JVC to be exact).

About credit transfer ... BHY changed his guild not to hit the guy, or not only.
He will stay with us for several weeks/months since now. Why? I'll let you discover it but it's quite easy to know.
And, as per your message above:
"or temporarily leave a guild for the sole purpose of attacking a guild member for profit"

You can trust me when i wrote he hasn't joined us only to hit the guy, in any case BHY hasn't joined ITA "TEMPORARILY" just because he is still with us and he will stay with us for a while. So, can you define for me "temporarily"? An hour, a day, a week, a month, a year, a century???

And, over all, moving multi account is not so different then joining other guilds for profit.


Good try.

A HeiHo player cannot hit another HeiHo player without Kris's express orders. Even an ITA player cannot hit HeiHo because they are allies; and the plan was listed by Kris to make profit on this.. and so soon after, his orders were dispatched - the HeiHo player left the guild and committed the attacks (I am quite sure the admins are capable of checking time stamps between the post and the logs, Cioci).

So, if by your definition - he's come to stay - then are you saying that this player committed a "anti-heiho" attack? (Coined by RocketDog, DT - who used it recently in reporting one of her own members to Kris) - and thus ITA is now supporting this action thatan anti-HeiHo attack was done and by shielding someone who is purporting to continue in an anti-HeiHo vein.

Now if extrapolate your premise, Cioci - then there are two options

1) That if he has made the move permanent - then he committed "an anti-heiho" crime and ITA is shielding him against the wrath of HeiHo, and literally putting themselves on the line for him.. Let's face it, you also take in a MoJo senior officer when it suits you - and do you know, I've not seen him hit one single MoJo player.

Because if (by your definition) has come to stay, then ITA has broken (what remains of an Alliance) and should be excluded/derbed immediately, for attacking HeiHo first, in an act of treasonous backstabbing - then everything we know about them is correct.. backstabbers, etc.

2) If he's temporary, then ITA isn't to blame for his actions - and the attack was authorized by Kris (as we can actually see by the board posts). He wilfully engaged in acts to decieve the Ceti Server by actively using a 'loophole' as it were, but remains a loyal member of HeiHo. If the attack was authorized, then it's an illegal act of credit transfer.

Again, Lead Assassin's comment is useable in this circumstance

Lead Assassin 22 Feb 2014, 04:35:11

at least our own members are getting the credits... just saying


Which is it, Cioci..

1) he's authorized;

or

2) His actions mean that he's committed treason, and by shielding him - you condone his activities (and since you are GM, you agree with the anti-heiho activites (hell you guildy doesn't hit MoJo..) and that ITA is a guild of backstabbing lowlifes who bend over for just anyone and even offer the KY as well..

(next time, think your argument out just a little bit better...)

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue 13 Nov, 2007 15:46
Reputation: 8
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Cioci » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:57

The usual stupid propaganda.

There is no rule in AE talking about hitting a different guild. So he didn't do anything illegal.
He did it because he could do it, and because it was profitable.
He wasn't authorized by anyone he though it could be better to keep those credits inside the alliance and he was sure Kris and his old guildmates could understand it.
ITA hasn't betrayed anyone (OMG! I forgot you betrayed several alliances several times so you can suspect this ...). If Kris and/or HeiHo has anything to say me for what's happened there, they knw where they can find me. Till now nothing has happened.
Would you like to know why? Probably because ITA and HeiHo are friends. Yeah, i don't think you know what it means just because keep betraying friends make you alone.

BTW, it seems you have a lot of time. Why not spying also ITA?

User avatar
kris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu 15 Mar, 2007 21:33
Reputation: 73

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby kris » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:23

Funny

I dont seem to see any of these messages posted by snitch,

Those announcements don't seem to exist on the heiho boards

Your a strange one snitch

User avatar
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun 09 Jun, 2013 18:15
Reputation: 0

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Snitch » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:59

Cioci wrote:The usual stupid propaganda.

There is no rule in AE talking about hitting a different guild. So he didn't do anything illegal.


The terms of 'Alliance' and 'ally' says that you can't do that.. even a bunch of Italians should be able to remember that, or have you forgotten that at one time, you were fighting for the Axis.. then suddenly fighting for the Allies.

See, never trust an Italian..
He did it because he could do it, and because it was profitable.


So what's the excuse with DT then? There is over 9 billion of profit there.
He wasn't authorized by anyone he though it could be better to keep those credits inside the alliance and he was sure Kris and his old guildmates could understand it.


Of course he was authorized.. lol.. only a simpleton would think that a HeiHo player could drop guild, and hit their own guild and not get killed for it..

Are you a simpleton, Cioci?

ITA hasn't betrayed anyone


Smurfs come to mind..

(OMG! I forgot you betrayed several alliances several times so you can suspect this ...).


Which alliances?

If Kris and/or HeiHo has anything to say me for what's happened there, they knw where they can find me. Till now nothing has happened.
Would you like to know why? Probably because ITA and HeiHo are friends. Yeah, i don't think you know what it means just because keep betraying friends make you alone.


I work better alone, Cioci..
BTW, it seems you have a lot of time. Why not spying also ITA?


1) I have eyes everywhere, I just choose not to activate the ones in ITA. Much better to let people believe that i don't have eyes, then they chattermore. I have had many years to arrange my contacts in the respective guilds.

2) I personally, don't think ITA is that much of a worthwhile guild in all honesty. Let's look at it.

[*] ASG - rose out of the ashes of the DSA fiasco, and despite being headed by one of the chief planners in"how to backstab HeiHo in 101 different methods" is now a senior bootlicker in this 'Alliance';
[*] DT/KoW - ups and downs as their respective guilds, with the whole drama of Rafen throwing his rattle from his pram through to the merging with Unity, and in much later years - the merging of DT and KoW. Feryta keeps going inactive and active almost like it's a guild pastime. Shame to see the guild in this sorry state;
[*] HGMNY - again, another guild like yourselves that has held onto the coat-tails of a much larger guild. In times gone by, it was SSJ and in later times, HeiHo obviously. Their position is also a precarious one, but half of the guild's activity is better than DT's total inactivity in alliance operations. And I think that's what will save them from being derbed, this time around.
[*] ITA - Hid behind Smurfs until it was time for them to hang onto someone else. Always been a "hanger on", and never a guild able to do things on its own. Never won any wars on it's own (unlike the others, including either Om~Lo or Dojo - who won various wars on their respective own). ITA was always regarded as an after thought... though saying that, if we wanted to be truly technical ASG v1.0 won some wars on their own and was mentioned (at a later time) in Server Accords (when Feryta remembered they did indeed have a TG), and DSA won wars - but ASG v2.0 has not won a single war on it's own.. but that's splitting hairs really.. just depends if you want to be truly specific).

So why don't I consider ITA worthwhile, because ITA have done nothing worthwhile to make it even remotely worth my time to keep an active agent in your guild. I'll stick with a sleeper just to cover my bases.

kris wrote:Funny

I dont seem to see any of these messages posted by snitch,

Those announcements don't seem to exist on the heiho boards

Your a strange one snitch


I am quite sure that if the admins wished to check the emergency backup storage for the past few days, they could find your postings quite easily.. as well as check the timelogs to verify the statement/credit transfer/etc

What? Did your backside pucker up nice and tight when you said "oh sh... that might work!!!"...

Gotcha.. :biglaugh:

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue 13 Nov, 2007 15:46
Reputation: 8
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Cioci » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 15:52

Snitch wrote:Smurfs come to mind..

SMURF betrayed us, not the viceversa. They decided to keep us out of their family not sharing infos, not sharing decisions. The same your friend DS did. Both guilds touch the dust. And this is the true history.

And that's the only thing I'd like to answer.
All others stupid sentences don't need any reply.
The most are so false that and only people not really playing this server can trust them.

Snitch wrote:So why don't I consider ITA worthwhile, because ITA have done nothing worthwhile to make it even remotely worth my time to keep an active agent in your guild.

Ahahahahah, and that's the reason all guilds you spied for has lost all wars!
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

We haven't won any war? LOL! We still stand ... Can you say the same for the guilds you spied in the past and you are spying for in this moment?
Ahahahahahahahahahah, you are becoming less boring and more funny now!

User avatar
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun 09 Jun, 2013 18:15
Reputation: 0

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Snitch » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 13:33

Cioci wrote:
Snitch wrote:Smurfs come to mind..

SMURF betrayed us, not the viceversa. They decided to keep us out of their family not sharing infos, not sharing decisions. The same your friend DS did. Both guilds touch the dust. And this is the only history version that i like to listen to, as everything else is an inconvenient fact


/fixed that for you

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue 13 Nov, 2007 15:46
Reputation: 8
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Cioci » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 14:31

Snitch wrote:
Cioci wrote:
Snitch wrote:Smurfs come to mind..

SMURF betrayed us, not the viceversa. They decided to keep us out of their family not sharing infos, not sharing decisions. The same your friend DS did. Both guilds touch the dust. And this is the only history version that i like to listen to, as everything else is an inconvenient fact


/fixed that for you


You failed, again. Keep telling fairy tales to childs, probably you can find somone believing you.

Shadow of the Dragon
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun 26 Sep, 2010 23:34
Reputation: 2
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: A funny Ceti story to tell you...

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Sat 15 Mar, 2014 13:36

How many threads are you going to make here snitch?

Or the better question would be: Why you even bother? Really? All your threads are "shocking news" which are literally just your own handiwork. Obviously you are trying to make people rage but you are not very good in it.. I just dont get it how boring your life must be if you have so much time to use for this rubbish.

Ceti: Harðráði

Return to “Ceti”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests