Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ASG
RSG
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: DT - a view on sleeping cats..

Postby v4v » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 13:40

at least this has gotten the forums alive for this i say owesome

now back to business.. no one will ever be derbed to satisify kris or anyone.. anyone who knows me know this and i damn sure know kris knows it

past the rest is just option and well who cares.. but yes pls keep this forum alive. first time ive bothered to check it in over a year

ceti is still sleepy and for now i kill bsmf death stars and sim in peace

later gang

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 14:06

v4v wrote:at least this has gotten the forums alive for this i say owesome

now back to business.. no one will ever be derbed to satisify kris or anyone.. anyone who knows me know this and i damn sure know kris knows it

past the rest is just option and well who cares.. but yes pls keep this forum alive. first time ive bothered to check it in over a year

ceti is still sleepy and for now i kill bsmf death stars and sim in peace

later gang
Your eloquence is astounding, and I am curious. Is English (or Engrish, as your minion calles it) your first language?
v4v giving his best attempt at engrish
- Link).

So on the matter of:
no one will ever be derbed to satisify kris or anyone
So.. that whole MoJo incident was just a misunderstanding?
rest is just option
I think you mean opinion..
first time ive bothered to check it in over a year
Don't you mean second time? Here - not only did you check it, but you passed on the sage wisdom of *ASG*..

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Ron Burgandy » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 15:03

As the essence of a joke is lost on you I'll explain it:

I stated v4v is practicing his engrish because the thought of him having trouble with his words was easily more enjoyable than anything you've posted (except the Itachi bit, kuddos).
Also, the word as I spelled it, engrish, is a play on words used emphasize the trouble one may have pronouncing the word "English", in the English language.

A second issue with your well thought out post, you link a post v4v made 3-4 days ago; in a general sense, his statement holds true as the time between that post and linked post is negligible.

Try again?

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 15:38

Ron Burgandy wrote:As the essence of a joke is lost on you I'll explain it:

I stated v4v is practicing his engrish because the thought of him having trouble with his words was easily more enjoyable than anything you've posted (except the Itachi bit, kuddos).
Also, the word as I spelled it, engrish, is a play on words used emphasize the trouble one may have pronouncing the word "English", in the English language.

A second issue with your well thought out post, you link a post v4v made 3-4 days ago; in a general sense, his statement holds true as the time between that post and linked post is negligible.

Try again?
lol, I knew what I meant ;)

But yep, that's it - well done, Loo Holder.. almost make a decent player out of you yet..

Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 17:26

Well atleast one thing which this thread did do, is that I dont consider RD as an ahole anymore. I have been having my secret grudge since the "DSA Incident" (lthough who cares really, Im just nobody :cry: ) but reading those convo's (if they were even real, knowing how much rubbish there are in the forums overall..) it seems she isnt so bad afterall.

Well anyhow, like pretty much everybody has told already, these things you've "revealed" arent really secrets. Anyone who doesnt know these things are just stupid. I've been out of the "loop" like an year or something so if even I knew these main things what does it say to you? But does it really matter.. Since you throw at v4 that shocking "card of bad english" (which bsmf used first time like 5 years ago)... Also Im pretty sure Mojo wasnt ASG, so your argument about asg derbing them is somehow related to v4's comment about ASG wont be derbing any of our members by an order from kris, is not really making any sense. To me atleast. If thinking more, nothing of this makes any sense to me :eh:

So snitch.. How's Nova for you nowadays? Or do you even play that server either?

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

ASTROEMPIRES The future is Now
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 18:51

Wrong Snitch.

Never played Nova. Had an account on Epsilon right at the very beginning of the server, but had other things to do, so binned it.

And if I recall correctly, ASG did not take Mojo on their own, they needed HGMNY, Hoho, and ITA to do it. ASG did not have the cajones to take them on 1-1 without Hoho holding their hand.

Long cut s-8

Postby Long cut s-8 » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 20:08

i have to say Rocket dog has little knowlage as to why sandcat's dream fell or what it truly was about. i think his history needs some work as well needs to stop speculatiing on what happens in ASG

Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 20:31

Oh, that was really bad blow.. Tell me how you can prevent other allies to take a part on the derbing? You are just going there and say "HEY! You guys are not welcome here! WE take them all out!" :lol:

Stop that whining. Since when it was supposed to be only asg's job to take out moho, which indeed was the enemy of the sword union. Atleast I didnt get the memo of that.. Or is this again an conspiracy theory of yours? That Kris himself told V4 that only ASG should derb moho and since we are simmers, inactives and cowards, we beg for kris to change his mind and include all guilds to deal with them?

You are ridiculous.

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG

Postby Ron Burgandy » Mon 03 Mar, 2014 22:01

Why go bear hunting with a knife when you can bring a tank?

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 11:39

Shadow of the Dragon wrote:Oh, that was really bad blow.. Tell me how you can prevent other allies to take a part on the derbing? You are just going there and say "HEY! You guys are not welcome here! WE take them all out!" :lol:

Stop that whining. Since when it was supposed to be only asg's job to take out moho, which indeed was the enemy of the sword union. Atleast I didnt get the memo of that.. Or is this again an conspiracy theory of yours? That Kris himself told V4 that only ASG should derb moho and since we are simmers, inactives and cowards, we beg for kris to change his mind and include all guilds to deal with them?

You are ridiculous.
And you are pathetic.

"Enemy of the Sword Union" is baloney.. and are you enjoying all that good baloney that Kris is serving up? You enjoy it so much you are like Oliver Twist and say "please sir, can I have some more?"

I refer you to (Memo):
"I understand some of you may be blobbed up alongside these guys and may be closer to them now than us so out of respect for fellow su guilds we wiil give a 1 month NAP where you cant decide whether to kick them all or guard them. When that time is up we will be hitting them all, and anyone blobbing with them will also be hit."
So how can "fellow SU guilds" be an "enemy of the Sword Union"? It's a contradiction.. and just shot down your 'theory'.

You need to go back and read some memo's.

And as for Kris telling v4v that he should derb MoJo? lol... no, he knew full well ASG didn't have the stones for that job and needed Papa Kris to hold their ickle hands.. Hell, ASG didn't even have the stones to take on DT on a 1-1 fight when Rocketdog offered them out (Memo; memo; memo) and you are telling me that they could take on MoJo (or even their precursor guilds? Dojo may have been a possibility for ASG; but Om~Lo... LMAO.. On a 1-1 without interference/support from anyone else, they would have chewed up ASG and spat you out.. Check out this post by Duckfan here.. I think Rezo described ASG quite accurately with his post here).

HA HA HA HA HA HA..

Thanks, I needed a good laugh and that's certainly made me laugh at you..
Ron Burgandy wrote:Why go bear hunting with a knife when you can bring a tank?
I lol'd at this.. not quite to give you a +1 for this... but not bad, Sacred Loo Holder.. Not bad...

Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 14:28

The Only Rocket Dog wrote:i see my fan club is getting bigger lol
Ehy, my only and greatest love, are you sure your fan club isn't getting "bigger" only because i'm becoming a little overweight? :biglaugh:

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War

Postby Glaurung » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 15:21

Cioci wrote: Ehy, my only and greatest love, are you sure your fan club isn't getting "bigger" only because i'm becoming a little overweight? :biglaugh:
Dont wanna sabotage your things, Cioci, but I wonder how many "my only and greatest loves" exist in your life? Only in Ceti I can count 2 and your wife makes them 3. :D

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 19:41

Snitch wrote:
Shadow of the Dragon wrote:Oh, that was really bad blow.. Tell me how you can prevent other allies to take a part on the derbing? You are just going there and say "HEY! You guys are not welcome here! WE take them all out!" :lol:

You are ridiculous.
And you are pathetic.

"Enemy of the Sword Union" is baloney.. and are you enjoying all that good baloney that Kris is serving up? You enjoy it so much you are like Oliver Twist and say "please sir, can I have some more?"

I refer you to (Memo):
"I understand some of you may be blobbed up alongside these guys and may be closer to them now than us so out of respect for fellow su guilds we wiil give a 1 month NAP where you cant decide whether to kick them all or guard them. When that time is up we will be hitting them all, and anyone blobbing with them will also be hit."
So how can "fellow SU guilds" be an "enemy of the Sword Union"? It's a contradiction.. and just shot down your 'theory'.

You need to go back and read some memo's.

And as for Kris telling v4v that he should derb MoJo? lol... no, he knew full well ASG didn't have the stones for that job and needed Papa Kris to hold their ickle hands.. Hell, ASG didn't even have the stones to take on DT on a 1-1 fight when Rocketdog offered them out (Memo; memo; memo) and you are telling me that they could take on MoJo (or even their precursor guilds? Dojo may have been a possibility for ASG; but Om~Lo... LMAO.. On a 1-1 without interference/support from anyone else, they would have chewed up ASG and spat you out.. Check out this post by Duckfan here.. I think Rezo described ASG quite accurately with his post here).

HA HA HA HA HA HA..

Thanks, I needed a good laugh and that's certainly made me laugh at you..
I doubt you were laughing ;) Your post is so full of rage that its overwhelming. People dont usually laugh when they are angry :roll:

Everything you have said, has already been said by someone else. All that asg-hate etc. Its all used already. Why dont you come up with something new? And those classic "hey look what other guild members has said about your guild, they prove me right!" -references... Really now.. The only thing which you have accomplished (is that the word, I dont even know) here so far, is making yourself sound like a crybaby. Which you actually are, if you are that dt jack-whateveritwas. If you are not the same guy, then Im sorry.

But lets play along so this thread dont die. Usually I think forums are just *beep*. People come to cry here when they have no other place to do so. Spotted yourself? No? Okay lets move on.

^
You dont know this? Its done easily. First you are part of the alliance, then you piss your friends off and you are kicked from the alliance. Then you are derbed away. By all the time you've been playing the game, you should've known this. But its ok, Im here to help all those who need it. So whose theory was 'shot down'..

Hell, ASG didn't even have the stones to take on DT on a 1-1 fight when Rocketdog offered them out
^
Forum rubbish. As long we both are in the same side, doesnt matter if we actually like each other or not, we are at the same side. If thats not really clear to you either, I dont honestly know what the heck have you been doing in this game with all this time. I bet we both know that if either DT or ASG would go rogue without getting permission from the big boss, the guild would be done. If I dont remember totally wrong, that is pretty much what RD has said on your board convo's aswell. You think that is covardice? I call it surviving and its obvious that you lack in that skill badly.

Check out this post by Duckfan here.. I think Rezo described ASG quite accurately with his post here)
^
Incase you missed my words in the beginning of this post, I put it here:
'And those classic "hey look what other guild members has said about your guild, they prove me right!" -references... Really now..'. We've heard those so many times already. And people say bsmf is the most hated guild of the server :lol:

Sure I have to admit that I do respect the skills of lomlo. Or did. Eventho my personal disgust of ds, I doubt nobody can say that he is a bad player. Or bad leader.
But all you have is throw those "NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE EVER TOOK OUT ANYBODY ON THE SERVER YOU NOOBSIMMERS" which we've heard from so many players before, eventho most of the asg were indeed in dsa back in the days, and some of us went to "rocky" with sandcat. We did have balls to do that, eventho RD sold us out to Kris the very first time she ever heard about the plan. I can take *beep* from the bsmf or lolmo or some hoho players. But I just cant stand people like you who has never done anything big. Other than farming your own training guild. You are just nobody. Sure you can cry all day so much you want, but still you are just a no-one. I might be no-one aswell to most of the server, but atleast I dont go shouting to other guilds about how much they suck.

But hey, isnt it great how your anger to dt has now switched into anger against asg? People should never hate their own guilds. If they do, they dont really belong in there.

Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 10:16

Glaurung wrote:
Cioci wrote: Ehy, my only and greatest love, are you sure your fan club isn't getting "bigger" only because i'm becoming a little overweight? :biglaugh:
Dont wanna sabotage your things, Cioci, but I wonder how many "my only and greatest loves" exist in your life? Only in Ceti I can count 2 and your wife makes them 3. :D

Only 2 in Ceti? You are not so updated, bro. In particular if we can count also girls no more playing the server.

By the way, they are all "my only and greatest love". Yeah, be sure of that!
It's not a matter if they are "phisically only", the matter is how you can make them feeling while they are with you.

Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 10:49

Cioci is Italian gigolo. Knows how to treat women. ;)

Its always funny to see him go "Oh hi you, my greatest and only love". One of the best parts of him. Such a great guy.

Return to “Ceti”