DT - a view on sleeping cats..

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: DT - a view on sleeping cats..

Postby Glaurung » Wed 05 Mar, 2014 11:55

Shadow of the Dragon wrote:Cioci is Italian gigolo. Knows how to treat women. ;)

Its always funny to see him go "Oh hi you, my greatest and only love". One of the best parts of him. Such a great guy.
Yea, I agree. Cioci is a nice fella. Somehow reminds me of Roberto Benigni, always enthusiastic and happy. :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Cioci » Sat 08 Mar, 2014 08:48

Shadow of the Dragon wrote:Cioci is Italian gigolo. Knows how to treat women. ;)

Its always funny to see him go "Oh hi you, my greatest and only love". One of the best parts of him. Such a great guy.

Glaurung wrote:

Yea, I agree. Cioci is a nice fella. Somehow reminds me of Roberto Benigni, always enthusiastic and happy. :)

:whisle: :whisle: :whisle:

Ok, now back in topic or i'll warn you all, spammers!!!!

Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B:GODS
N:KING
F:XI
P:ROYAL

Postby Alex Row » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 20:55

oi snitch or whatever your lame name is.

stop trying to make us in DT look active =_=

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 07:44

Alex Row wrote:oi snitch or whatever your lame name is.
And of course, someone who calls himself Kisame is of course, original in their name choice and isn't lame at all... Nope.. that's not you.. Can't come up with an original identifying mark, can you... so definitely not lame (*sarcasm*).
Faboo - Yes. You have got the simming down well. So you were in ASG, and joined DT and not really done anything with it :clap:

How's life working out for you as a spy for v4v?

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alex Row » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 10:27

Snitch wrote:
Alex Row wrote:oi snitch or whatever your lame name is.
And of course, someone who calls himself Kisame is of course, original in their name choice and isn't lame at all... Nope.. that's not you.. Can't come up with an original identifying mark, can you... so definitely not lame (*sarcasm*).
Faboo - Yes. You have got the simming down well. So you were in ASG, and joined DT and not really done anything with it :clap:

How's life working out for you as a spy for v4v?
lifes working out pretty good. i haz DT totaly fooled. ^^ why so mad ?

besides i am V4Vs worst spy ever. main cause he dont pay ^^

NI GM

Whenever there is some sort of trouble on Nova your name always is in the mix of it 1 way or another - Maverick

What are you scheming this time Alex? And don't tell me you ain't cause i know you too well - Voodoo Witch Doctor
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 12:29

Alex Row wrote:lifes working out pretty good. i haz DT totaly fooled. ^^ why so mad ?
Well, at least you aren't alone. Here is another spy account. If I remember correctly, the Van Scorp account was one of the eyes/ears into Smurf (Yes, it was a multi - and no, I am not going to reveal who was piloting it.. just that the player who it was is in DT now) on behalf of Kris.
Yeah, I heard he gives out personal servies to his ... pets.. Tell me, when he barks - do you sit up? Beg? Roll over? Play dead?

You know when he said "There's a good boy" and "stay" - he didn't mean for you to sim forever not doing anything (which is probably why he thought you would fit in well with DT).. :lol:

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alex Row » Tue 18 Mar, 2014 12:38

Snitch wrote:
Alex Row wrote:lifes working out pretty good. i haz DT totaly fooled. ^^ why so mad ?
Well, at least you aren't alone. Here is another spy account. If I remember correctly, the Van Scorp account was one of the eyes/ears into Smurf (Yes, it was a multi - and no, I am not going to reveal who was piloting it.. just that the player who it was is in DT now) on behalf of Kris.
Yeah, I heard he gives out personal servies to his ... pets.. Tell me, when he barks - do you sit up? Beg? Roll over? Play dead?

You know when he said "There's a good boy" and "stay" - he didn't mean for you to sim forever not doing anything (which is probably why he thought you would fit in well with DT).. :lol:
hehehehe you sure are a funny one. you take this a tad to serious. chill bro. and no when V4V says that i just bite his hand.. ^^

and there was a reason i did leave ASG to join DT ^^ witch also made my mind on about how i look on V4V. but not to spy. no was never the reason why i left.

and i do feel a hint of trying to insult in your posts. is that tru???? if so.. please try harder ^^

NI GM

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BuLGE, PIMP

Postby JJCv2.0 » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 07:40

SMH, A.Row, you drew me into the Ceti Forum thinking this was Beta when I seen your name. How could you.

Retired AE Philanthropist.
Alex Row
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alex Row » Thu 20 Mar, 2014 19:15

JJCv2.0 wrote:SMH, A.Row, you drew me into the Ceti Forum thinking this was Beta when I seen your name. How could you.

hahahaha sorry bro ^^

NI GM

Return to “Ceti”