Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: DT & NPA Merger

Postby Ron Burgandy » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 02:23

:clap: humble pie has been served :clap:

At least you communicate with someone outside of your guild. Better than your leadership most of the time.

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 10:42

v4v wrote:and ill point out the dt hit was a npa .. which was listed as a target.. so the assertion it was agressive on dt name is just bare minimun miss informed

shall i ask the dead forum to discuss itachi spamming my inbox and hitting me 50 times ?

nah its all kinda 'ceti funny "
What I find 'asg' funny is the KOS list you have on your internals. Look, I'll even highlight it in yellow (which is quite apt for your guild.. yellow in nature, yellow in actions.. ). I'll get rid of the usual MoJo/etc.

Player: 105910 - http://faboo.org/eddie/ceti/publicPlaye ... rid/105910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ([TNP] Yoshi)
dt-Bob the Builder Player: 94687
[DT] Itachi Uchiha - http://faboo.org/eddie/ceti/publicPlayer/playerid/34226" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ID: 10355 - AC Vaygr
ID: 115732 - [A51] Zaphod Beeblebrox
[TNP] Jonukas - Player:
[NPA] danb Player: 8584
* Made threats against us : Player: 86245 ([DT] Rev) - http://faboo.org/eddie/ceti/publicPlayer/playerid/86245" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now whilst the others are either war-related, or could be classed as "war-refugees" (even Bob the Builder, despite around 2 years in DT).. you have to look at two distinct people.

[DT] Itachi Uchiha
[DT] Rev

Whilst it could be argued again that Itachi account was a 'war-runner' (but look it even spent time in ASG, after being pardoned via -V-).. you have one account, Rev's... that has most certainly not been in any guilds now on the unfriendly list, yet you KOS them.

Doesn't this make it far too easy like these noobs, such as this "Mrs Lotus" who are running around and obviously not reading the pacts (by her own admittance) and just hitting the attack button. Perhaps she should have stuck to her old account, as it obviously seems more fitting for her.

You do seem to have this regular thing about hitting your allies. Is this the actions of a good/loyal guild.

Oh, incidentally - may want to note that on her "original" account - whilst she was in ASG..
11.03.14 [*ASG*] Mrs Lotus
March to August, and she didn't once spot that [DT] was an ally.

:think: Convenient.

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Havouc
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Alpha - CRUEL
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Havouc » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 20:13

Snitch... you're losing your touch... Im surprised you didnt say that the Mrs Lotus acct was a multi since the HitmanEx acct was taken over on 05/08/2014 BUT the original Lotus acct didnt go indie from ASG until 05/17/2014... so the same person ran both accounts for at least 9 days while a member of ASG... missed an opportunity to bash ASG/the SU some more...

:naughty: :naughty: you're slipping... :naughty: :naughty:

no I dont have anything against the SU or ASG I just like to see if we can make Snitchs head explode from all the excitement.... might have to have a lie down if he gets too worked up.... besides it takes away some possible ammo from him later on :P

Diplomacy is the Art of saying "Nice doggie"
while you search for a BIG rock.

Snitch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Snitch » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 23:55

Nice to see you awake after all this (sleeping) time, Havouc. I remember you back in 13th, doing not a lot there too.
so the same person ran both accounts for at least 9 days while a member of ASG... missed an opportunity to bash ASG/the SU some more...
There is only so many times you can kick something in the course of a month that it feels like you are kicking a puppy - just too easy.

Incidentally, I found my old logins.

I will no longer be posting under Snitch.

But under my original ID..

Sentarian

Operation N.M.S is in effect
Darth Nikushimi
Guild: Last guild i was part of was GL

Postby Darth Nikushimi » Wed 13 Aug, 2014 18:43

v4v wrote:shall i ask the dead forum to discuss itachi spamming my inbox and hitting me 50 times ?

nah its all kinda 'ceti funny "
Maybe you shouldn't park scouts near DT Bases hmm :shhh:

in any case v There is no NPA there is only DT so have your pets on a better leash or don't *beep* when they get the *beep* smacked out of them

I hate all of you Borg block allies please Die
FYI I am not in AE anymore stop messaging me
Owner of the GL account is in no shape or form affiliated to me
v4v
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ASG
RSG
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby v4v » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 09:54

darth.. my boys and girls if they get smacked Always smack back harder.. so good luck with that one

moveing along now....

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 19:22

Has anyone told you lately how much you suck? If not I would like to be the one to do it.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.

Return to “Ceti”