So Queues are starting to dry for some people.......

Barnhole3rd
Guild: [RE] NOT ASAE, NEVER ASAE

So Queues are starting to dry for some people.......

Postby Barnhole3rd » Thu 09 Jun, 2016 20:05

So lets talk.................

over the last 6 months the most players i have seen on line are 23....

1 [HeiHo] The Art Of War 391.19 82 136.52
2 [*ASG*] ASGARDS 379.51 112 123.71
3 [HGMNY] The Hegemony 246.93 14 132.42
4 [MoJo] The bucaneering Ninjas 134.18 73 104.81
5 [KoM] The Knights of Malta 122.14 1 122.14
6 [LoW] Leaf on the Wind 121.67 1 121.67
7 [DT] Kittens Of War 116.14 52 82.75

This is what is left of the server.

A war is needed people

if 23 players are on average active in different time zones im betting..... and i am a betting man....

out of the 335 people above we could have a nice little war on our hands.

id love to get base 25 and 26 and Armour 37 38 and 39

think in a years time it could be a great cat and mouse game between the 50 or so active players on ceti with 100s of millions of fleet and the activity and purpose to make it fun.

Time to derb the inactives that are just meat shields.

So my proposal is....

Top 5 guilds....

Kick and farm all inactives over 10 days....( 10 days is long enough to log in and be active)

1 month to kill fleet and farm them.

then 1 month for the "LEADERSHIP OF CETI" and i use that term lossly to sort out war rules...

basically im bored now people

:dance: :dance: :dance: With Me :dance: :dance: :dance:
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: So Queues are starting to dry for some people.......

Postby Nagel » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 10:46

Someone get me an account and I will fight with you buddy.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
JonSnow

Postby JonSnow » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 16:51

people still play ceti?

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: MOJO (GM) - C (Retired)

Postby Death Smurf » Wed 15 Jun, 2016 12:37

JonSnow wrote:people still play ceti?
"play" is a loose word.. more like the majority of us have put our feet up and use our boards for social media, while we watch the three remaining guilds hold hands and far too afraid to hit each other. If someone spawns a million fleet, a billion goes to chase it down.. and in case it 'might get away' it's sent across to their buddies so their billions can hunt and corral it..

At the moment, ASG is looking like the strong contender to take the crown from HeiHo. They are more active that Heiho, and their leader is around all the time (even if it pains me at saying it) -in comparison to Kris who has been known to take a few months away before an appearance is shown. HGMNY plays their cards close to their chest, but ensures they are friendly in both camps keeping some of their members in both guilds to see how the land lies.

From an outside PoV looking in, on the most recent crash (vs DT), and HeiHo jumped the gun in attacking DT. This ensured that Heiho was more fed than ASG. I heard only a small portion of ASG members had managed to score real DT fleet instead of just scavenging off bases.

I have heard gossip from the HeiHo side about a suggestion of a 'friendly war'. Never been such a thing on the server, even if we go back to the early years when BLOOD/DOOM were on the server.. and I seem to recall a 'friendly war' was implemented then.. BLOOD being an SU guild, and DOOM born out of the ashes of TD/TE/Harpers.. the friendly war (dictated by HeiHo) said mercs were not allowed, but people using gates were fine.. which ended up in several 'accidents' that could not be retaliated against (but privately chortled about behind closed doors)... and i remember hearing about the cries of outrage when the Pale Riders (from DEVIL) used some DOOM gates and had their own 'accident' demolishing several HeiHo fleets in the process...

There is no friendly war. This isn't Alpha. If people had wanted to save the server, then the ASU should never have been hounded to destruction. They should have been allowed to rebuild, then we go at it all over again.

People are just afraid of a war because it means them being active to save their precious simfleet spaceboats.
Nagel wrote:Someone get me an account and I will fight with you buddy.
You'd ended up simming it to death, until you forget to log in and move fleet :D

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Mon 27 Jun, 2016 13:27

Nah. I'd shoot someone. Start a war no one wants. Gets lots of people shot. Then quit.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Barnhole3rd
Guild: [RE] NOT ASAE, NEVER ASAE

Postby Barnhole3rd » Fri 01 Jul, 2016 19:08

Nagel wrote:Nah. I'd shoot someone. Start a war no one wants. Gets lots of people shot. Then quit.
tried that................ :dance: :eh:

:dance: :dance: :dance: With Me :dance: :dance: :dance:
Shadow of the Dragon
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Thu 05 Jan, 2017 21:47

Yeah, Ceti could use some fresh start.

Not that I really crave for whacking heiho (or any other allies) fleets.... But... It's getting pretty quiet.

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

ASTROEMPIRES The future is Now

Return to “Ceti”