2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 06:53

where are the good manners?

NO declarations?
NO bandwagoning yet?

NO background story at all?

please fix that and tell us what is happening!

thank you very much ;)

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Glaurung » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 10:41

HeiHo PR office speaking. What war? What is happening? I dont see a reason to login, please move on and go back to sim sim sim.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 10:43

Backstory: HoHo wanted to die so they backstabbed ASG. No Declaration of War, no nothing but surprise backstabbing.
Reason behind this is simple: HoHo knows they couldn't even hope to win unless they did this, because ASG is more active than they are (doesn't make the action any less pathetic though)

Resolution: --Answer was not found--

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

ASTROEMPIRES The future is Now
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 11:11

Dear Harðráði and all people of ASG, do not hold grudge.After all, you are into the position you currently are because of HeiHo and Kris in specific.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 11:16

yes i did see he joined Mojo, Kris. was a bit surprised to see that.
ceti is the server i log on at a regulary basis. but this is really a lot of excitement already...compared to the past 2 years

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 11:38

Kid, Ceti is about 360 players.With all mulits and spies.People who left playing it are not enemies to eachother.Most of them were at some point comrades in arms.So whatever is happening its for the good of the server.

Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 12:49

Oh I don't hold a "grudge", I just hate all backstabbers equally as much. I do understand this was the only way for you to gain an "upper hand" (did you get it though?), because how many multies you guys got (Sure it's just an coincidence that after I hit a guy and get 800K pilly, an hour later he's active again and moved the fleets which been sitting in his bases for months). It's not easy to go into war when you gotta handle ~20 accounts at the same time isn't it ;) This rhetorical question is mainly targeted for Kris.

I've been hoping for a good old war for a looooooong time now, but I foolishly thought we'd follow the "gentleman rules" to find out who's the top dog. Gotta say I'm glad you didn't smash our blob though, but I guess we'll never find out was it because you don't have enough active players or because you didn't want this to be over so fast..

ASTROEMPIRES: Where criticizing people who made the game, playing as free account or calling out those that use scripts might lead you to be fined or banned
ASTROEMPIRES Community Forum: Where it will take you an eternity to write a single post because of lag

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 13:26

Harðráði, calm down and relax, buddy. You will have your old fashioned war. Your hard occ TI are going to be recycled, no doubt about it.

Why So Wry
Guild: Alpha: [:lol:]

Postby Why So Wry » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 14:10

WOW
Sleep sim server had woked up!
Good!

ID10T

Postby ID10T » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 15:18

Ceti is on fire!
Hunger Games are open :firedevil:

"If you feel you are too small to be effective, then you have never been alone in the dark with a mosquito."Guild Invitation
Do you want to see why I receive warning? ->
You are not authorised to read this forum.
Shadow of the Dragon

Postby Shadow of the Dragon » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 15:23

Glaurung wrote:Harðráði, calm down and relax, buddy. You will have your old fashioned war. Your hard occ TI are going to be recycled, no doubt about it.

Please don't fool yourselves and think you can temper me. So far I've been enjoying this.

Bases Pillage +5,343,150
Debris Collect +458,155
Plunder Trade Routes +153,888

And that's only from 6 HeiHo bases.. Think how it looks like when I got 50 of them :mrgreen:

(P.S. I only hard occ bases which are close to our blob.)

Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG

Postby Ron Burgandy » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 15:26

Glaurung wrote:Dear Harðráði and all people of ASG, do not hold grudge.After all, you are into the position you currently are because of HeiHo and Kris in specific.

Kris has never had the fortitude to do anything before this without a 2.5:1 advantage. I’d argue without ancillary SU guilds over the years, hoho and kris would be nothing.

Also, no grudges. I just wish I had known sooner so I could’ve put my fleet in the lowers to give you a decent fight.

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Postby Death Smurf » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 15:59

Ron Burgandy wrote:
Glaurung wrote:Dear Harðráði and all people of ASG, do not hold grudge.After all, you are into the position you currently are because of HeiHo and Kris in specific.

Kris has never had the fortitude to do anything before this without a 2.5:1 advantage. I’d argue without ancillary SU guilds over the years, hoho and kris would be nothing.

Also, no grudges. I just wish I had known sooner so I could’ve put my fleet in the lowers to give you a decent fight.

:boohoo:

Yeah, look where it got ASG when they had to bring in HGMNY + HeiHo to take us on in 2013.. If it'd had been 1 v 1 back then, the outcome would have been different. But ya needed the advantage.

Not like Pot calling Kettle Black there, Zer.. :dance:

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Ron Burgandy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Ceti:ASG

Postby Ron Burgandy » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 18:28

Death Smurf wrote:
Ron Burgandy wrote:

:boohoo:

Yeah, look where it got ASG when they had to bring in HGMNY + HeiHo to take us on in 2013.. If it'd had been 1 v 1 back then, the outcome would have been different. But ya needed the advantage.

Not like Pot calling Kettle Black there, Zer.. :dance:

Nobody pulled your string.

...lol plus why should i tell you?? your the one who wants to jump in and bite the lion on the nuts
I may not be active, but I am watching ... Always watching :twisted:
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Postby Death Smurf » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 19:15

:biglaugh: :whisle:

heh

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)

Return to “Ceti”