2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby daddystu » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 02:23

BSMF needs more BSMF.

Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 09:05

Dear Death Smurf, I just want to put my 2 cents in this discussion about Sandcat betrayal.

Kris for sure remember who was the SU warrantor for ASG when they decided to leave Sandcat alone.

When Sandcat decided to betray SU a big part of ASG (and DSA) wasn't agreed so V4V take the leadership trying to keep his guild in SU.
ITA was immediately on ASG part and I personally joined ASG asking Kris to not hit them at least till I would have checked what's really happened over there. Kris let me do it and I'm still thanking him for that. I hope he would recognize it to me and probably he had to thank me too because keeping ASG in SU helped him (helped us, to be honest) on winning this server years ago.

Kris knew he couldn't trust Smurf, he couldn't trust Omlo, he couldn't trust neither Dojo and several other SU/ASU guilds but he knew also he can trust ITA and ASG (and, to be exact, I have to add HGMNY too). These guilds made a lot of work on wars we fought toghether after that.
Kris, I'm sure you can remember it and you can't negate it.

After that, dear DS, you can put all images you want but these are facts, not images or propaganda. That's history!
And history tells us that we (the last Sword Union!) smashed Smurfs, Omlos, Dojos and all other guilds before/after that.

Now there are no other reason to play this game if not having a new war between the last two real guilds remained.
Good luck, bros.
Have fun, Kris.

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Postby Death Smurf » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 09:53

lol only reason why ITA wasn't shot is because of their special friendship with Mav. Smurfs wanted to shoot ITA long ago (even back when Papa Smurf was guild leader).

But as for DSA, they had left the SU. Believe what you wish, Cioci, I sitll have the files from the time. But the whole reason why ASG v2.0 came back into the SU fold was because they were told that they would help them smash BSMF. They were the largest thorns in DSA/ASG side, and V4V took leadership because no one else wanted the job.

Incidentally, fun fact for you.

When Sandcat pulled the DSA out of the SU, Sidius (of SSJ) had been simming and dozing quietly away. When he realized what had gone on, Sidius dropped guild and took out a ton of fleet on the ASG gate, and then went back to Heiho. Whose account did V4V eventually purchase "elsewhere"? He bought his last account, which was Sidius's account. He probably thought irony as it were (and this was the 8th account).

daddystu wrote:BSMF needs more BSMF.

And... repped..

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 12:35

Death Smurf wrote:lol only reason why ITA wasn't shot is because of their special friendship with Mav. Smurfs wanted to shoot ITA long ago (even back when Papa Smurf was guild leader).

A little guild, numerically as ITA was, always need relationships and friendship to stand. If not, you were eat by other guilds.
But there is no guild that give you friendship without having an advantage.
SMURF earn a lot from ITA friendship. And I haven't to proof it. Who was there know it.

And also HeiHo, probably better Kris because not the whole heiho was included in buttons room, know how much they earn from ITA and ASG friendships.

Dear friend, you can't turn history on your single point of view. You weren't in ASG, you weren't in SU, you weren't at the side of HeiHo and Kris in particular, when facts happened. Kris know the real situation of ASG at that time and I was in for him to clear the situation. All other single aspect are only stupid and unuseful details that try to keep you in the right side but only for the eyes of whom didn't live that period.

kris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby kris » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 13:12

Death Smurf wrote:lol only reason why ITA wasn't shot is because of their special friendship with Mav. Smurfs wanted to shoot ITA long ago (even back when Papa Smurf was guild leader).

But as for DSA, they had left the SU. Believe what you wish, Cioci, I sitll have the files from the time. But the whole reason why ASG v2.0 came back into the SU fold was because they were told that they would help them smash BSMF. They were the largest thorns in DSA/ASG side, and V4V took leadership because no one else wanted the job.

Incidentally, fun fact for you.

When Sandcat pulled the DSA out of the SU, Sidius (of SSJ) had been simming and dozing quietly away. When he realized what had gone on, Sidius dropped guild and took out a ton of fleet on the ASG gate, and then went back to Heiho. Whose account did V4V eventually purchase "elsewhere"? He bought his last account, which was Sidius's account. He probably thought irony as it were (and this was the 8th account).

And... repped..

yes i remember this

When asg tried to betray us and secretly crash us I coordinated with Sidius and trapped the fleet i believe and some recalled back to him

kris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby kris » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 13:14

Cioci wrote:

A little guild, numerically as ITA was, always need relationships and friendship to stand. If not, you were eat by other guilds.
But there is no guild that give you friendship without having an advantage.
SMURF earn a lot from ITA friendship. And I haven't to proof it. Who was there know it.

And also HeiHo, probably better Kris because not the whole heiho was included in buttons room, know how much they earn from ITA and ASG friendships.

Dear friend, you can't turn history on your single point of view. You weren't in ASG, you weren't in SU, you weren't at the side of HeiHo and Kris in particular, when facts happened. Kris know the real situation of ASG at that time and I was in for him to clear the situation. All other single aspect are only stupid and unuseful details that try to keep you in the right side but only for the eyes of whom didn't live that period.

Whats buttons rooms bro?

Whats the real situation of asg? i confused.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 15:26

Winchester wrote:Thread needs more BSMF.

Eugh

Also, who needs to justify anything, this is Ceti you pussies.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Karisha
Guild: BSMF

Postby Karisha » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 15:33

Ron Burgandy wrote:Ah man, womenz on the forums.

Quiet you! Get your buns back to the children's table!

You're not wrong.

Nagel wrote:
Winchester wrote:Thread needs more BSMF.

Eugh

Hey now! Don't make me come over there!

Nagel wrote:Also, who needs to justify anything, this is Ceti you pussies.

Exactly.

Super5
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CLS

Postby Super5 » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 15:33

Wow... all this is sure a trip down memory lane. Who shot whom and when and whatnot ;)

The bottom line is this. The war between ASG and Heiho was going to happen sooner or later. I would have preferred a declaration, but that's never how Ceti worked (ever) and that's the main problem. There's just no civility in this server, it's all cutthroat, dog-eat-dog, backstab-if-you-can politics. And that's why the server will die regardless of the outcome of this war. Some would argue it's already dead.

The agreement leadership was working on to allow fun wars again was unfortunately shot down. But what needs to happen is just a normalization of guild relationships:

Formal war declarations.
Guilds allowed to fight each other within a rule set (i.e., eliminate no-holds-barred, total war scenarios)
Guilds allowed to fight different guilds with no reprisals from the former war partner (yes, even within alliances if necessary)
Disband most alliances (hey, the server is too small to keep massive webs and still enjoy the game).
Stop perma-farming.

I think all this would greatly improve Ceti and save it from the spiral down into the 9th level of Hell where it's currently going. Just my thoughts. :shifty:

Cioci
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Cioci » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 17:29

kris wrote:
Cioci wrote:Whats buttons rooms bro?

Whats the real situation of asg? i confused.

Ahahahahah Kris, your memory has a lack ... Or, as usual, keep remembering only what you need.
Not a problem, you know my skype and my account in game, we can talk there if you need to remember.
Oh well, or you can keep trusting what DS says ... Just to remember you, he said you were a betrayer, a fool and i can't remember what else while were betraying you with Dojo. You can't say the same about me and my guilds.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 17:39

In fairness, I have seen my fair amount of blind ignorance on these forums. Death Smurf has always done his best to be honest and truthful, even back in the day when his Smurf training guild (I forget the name) was taking so much punishment from the 09 bloc. I should know, I was in both sides of that war.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Postby Death Smurf » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 19:32

Super5 wrote:The agreement leadership was working on to allow fun wars again was unfortunately shot down. But what needs to happen is just a normalization of guild relationships:

Well going off topic there, but the reason it failed was because:
> Insistence on disbanding of JG's. HGMNY wanted any JG's disbanded in C01 gone. Originally it was for everyone, then ASG had a tantrum about it, and it was checked and reworded to any non-allies to have their JG's disbanded. This was later increased to all gates in C49 to be disbanded (was ASG's condition) and then the overall subject of voting on it, and the prosposal was overall rejected by ASG. This information was sent to ravendemon who posted an additional section of information that all gates in C60 were to be disbanded too.

I remember talking to Kris about it at the time, and he was laughing citing he hadn't been informed about it being posted in Heiho's name, so really it was just a maybe but without substance.

> It also listed about sovereign areas too, and the overall question of "who polices these rules was ignored". For example, if DT under those rules rebuilt, a few members of ASG could have crashed their LZ and it'd have been (on the boards), "oh we didn't see, our bad, we'll just collect the derbs" and behind in private messaging/skype, lolling about it and congratulating each other in the shower.

So if it was unenforceable, and there was all these unreasonable demands at disbanding JG's - the bottom line of it was, was that it wouldn't have been fun for those in rebuild. Since V4V declares that every ASG LZ is a 'sovereign area' of 2 fleets or more. So under that rules, if DT took down two fleets of scouts, that would have been enough for him to crash the LZ.

The last part of this, is no one trusts V4V to keep to his agreement. Take the situation with trying to take IA from KoW. He was saying one thing in the private SU command chat to Magic, and on their boards saying something else. Which is why IA got shot. And if you can't trust a guild leader to keep his agreement, then anything else is like trying to build on water. It just won't work.

So when the proposal came to us, I refused it. I also had authority from Juan, GM of DT to speak for them too, so they rejected it on those principles I outlined above.

(hey, the server is too small to keep massive webs and still enjoy the game).

Stop perma-farming.

ASG been perma-farming my boys and girls for five years... and this is the first time you squeak about it? (just happens to coincide with your mobile going boom and you being perma occ'd in the lowers :think: oh my how that is so strange.)

Cioci wrote:Oh well, or you can keep trusting what DS says ... Just to remember you, he said you were a betrayer, a fool and i can't remember what else while were betraying you with Dojo. You can't say the same about me and my guilds.

That isn't my type of language, Cioci.. nice try, but fail. Still being immature and posting the p0rn on the guild pages? :)

Nagel wrote:In fairness, I have seen my fair amount of blind ignorance on these forums. Death Smurf has always done his best to be honest and truthful, even back in the day when his Smurf training guild (I forget the name) was taking so much punishment from the 09 bloc. I should know, I was in both sides of that war.

Omlo, and omg bagel said something nice about me.. i need to frame it :D

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
kris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby kris » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 19:58

apparantly the mods dont like me posting in these forums

i have to wonder if they are asg players

you forgot to actually give me the yellow that you said you was giving me.

Can some asg player report this post so i can get it?

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 20:09

In fairness you do have a nasty habit of double posting :P

SHLD GM

kris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby kris » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 20:18

answering different people :)

Return to “Ceti”