2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

User avatar
Karisha
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri 22 Oct, 2010 03:08
Reputation: 5
Guild: BSMF
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Karisha » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 16:53

ashtraynaut wrote: DT and Mojo have become very inactive and passively simming.
look at Mojo..the invested all of their income in just technology. nothing else.

DT seems to be still simming but that could change ofcourse. i think that most players in Ceti went in simming mode to play on other servers.
Ok ok so hold on. Are you saying that Mojo and DT have squat because they're simmers?

Also, you just proved my point.. that Mojo and DT pose HGMNY no threat. In that case, and considering the state of the server, why must they continue to be "enemies" at this point? Are you afraid to let them get back on their feet?
daddystu wrote:... and other ... better games :)
I don't know what you're talking about :shifty:

User avatar
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1241
Joined: Tue 24 Feb, 2009 04:23
Reputation: 42
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Death Smurf » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 22:24

ashtraynaut wrote: DT and Mojo have become very inactive and passively simming.
look at Mojo..the invested all of their income in just technology. nothing else.

DT seems to be still simming but that could change ofcourse. i think that most players in Ceti went in simming mode to play on other servers.
Actually we have always been very active, just on our boards. As I told people originally back in 2013, don't build fleet unless you can be on for it's arrival or are able to do attacks with it and keep it in the air.

There seemed little point before hand to spawn fleet only to have it chased by billions in one side, and billions in the other. So we simmed tech and waited for all out war to break out.

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby daddystu » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 01:42

Well DS, seems you've successfully manipulated/influenced certain factions to meet your desired outcome. Congrats.

Maybe we'll see you guys applying to join Heiho in the near future?

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby daddystu » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 01:54

Karisha wrote:
ashtraynaut wrote:

Also, you just proved my point.. that Mojo and DT pose HGMNY no threat. In that case, and considering the state of the server, why must they continue to be "enemies" at this point? Are you afraid to let them get back on their feet?
daddystu wrote:... and other ... better games :)
I don't know what you're talking about :shifty:
You're right they aren't a threat so we've not spoken of them for a long time tbh. Since Heiho, ASG and the HGMNY old guard wiped them from the Ceti-verse we've just smashed and occ'd the odd base here n there.

Still they may've found a way back to relevance now by appealing to the great Heihos small anti-V4V element.

For me personally perhaps giving them a 1 yr DNH in a certain galaxy/cluster wouldve been the right move a few months back.

User avatar
kris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3067
Joined: Thu 15 Mar, 2007 21:33
Reputation: 73

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby kris » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 23:20

Stu I remember you being there at the forefront of the crashes

Where was v4v though, he was in 01 hiding and sent his troops in while he sat it out. I was in the first wave with yourself and others.

Its things such as this that have caused the anti v4v sentiment. What sort of gm hides while sending his guild mates to die?

User avatar
Karisha
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri 22 Oct, 2010 03:08
Reputation: 5
Guild: BSMF
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Karisha » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 01:46

daddystu wrote:Well DS, seems you've successfully manipulated/influenced certain factions to meet your desired outcome. Congrats.

Maybe we'll see you guys applying to join Heiho in the near future?
Oops.. bait fail!
daddystu wrote:
Karisha wrote:
ashtraynaut wrote:

Also, you just proved my point.. that Mojo and DT pose HGMNY no threat. In that case, and considering the state of the server, why must they continue to be "enemies" at this point? Are you afraid to let them get back on their feet?


I don't know what you're talking about :shifty:
You're right they aren't a threat so we've not spoken of them for a long time tbh. Since Heiho, ASG and the HGMNY old guard wiped them from the Ceti-verse we've just smashed and occ'd the odd base here n there.

Still they may've found a way back to relevance now by appealing to the great Heihos small anti-V4V element.

For me personally perhaps giving them a 1 yr DNH in a certain galaxy/cluster wouldve been the right move a few months back.
A DNH should have happened sooner. Even sooner than a few months back. Shortsightedness has been the downfall of the server. It's time to do better. I am sure HGMNY is capable of that, aren't they?

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri 08 Jun, 2007 19:08
Reputation: 26
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta
Location: the netherlands

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby ashtraynaut » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 16:41

...
the only thing i read was that karisha was confused.

HGMNY is not capable of making pacts like Kris can make them. so we make as less pacts, just the ones we think we need or want.
also, don't forget to read our guild motto. :biglaugh:

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid


:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::


Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
User avatar
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 9427
Joined: Sat 12 Jan, 2008 22:46
Reputation: 402
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Nagel » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 14:12

what we whining about now?

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
User avatar
Karisha
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri 22 Oct, 2010 03:08
Reputation: 5
Guild: BSMF
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Karisha » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 15:47

ashtraynaut wrote:...
the only thing i read was that karisha was confused.

HGMNY is not capable of making pacts like Kris can make them. so we make as less pacts, just the ones we think we need or want.
also, don't forget to read our guild motto. :biglaugh:
Motto schmotto.
Just the ones yall think ya need or want.. with no consideration for the server health. Gotcha.
Less pacts are fine. Being bleeps is fine. But we're so past the point where that's working it's pathetic.

User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby daddystu » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 17:29

Which motto Punck - we have so many - though i think this one summarises it best;

"We dont give a s*** about each other, what makes you think we give a damn about you"

User avatar
Karisha
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri 22 Oct, 2010 03:08
Reputation: 5
Guild: BSMF
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Karisha » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 17:46

daddystu wrote:Which motto Punck - we have so many - though i think this one summarises it best;

"We dont give a s*** about each other, what makes you think we give a damn about you"
I just rolled my eyes so hard.
Clearly that only applies in some cases.

User avatar
Adraste Pharyen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue 25 Sep, 2007 08:35
Reputation: 0
Guild: C: DoJo; Elfen Lied ... MoJo
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Middle of the Ocean

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Adraste Pharyen » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 23:52

Death Smurf wrote:
Shadow of the Dragon wrote:(can we get to the same club with you DS :D).
Nah it doesn't serve your kind. It has standards. No riff raff. - have to make your own club :)
I don't think you would be comfortable in DS's club ... XD :whisle:



NOTE: I forgot to post this when I read this thread ... :bleh:

Image
Caesar wrote:... this is Ceti and therefore devoid of conversation ...
User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby daddystu » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 02:27

Just looked through DS's 'Club' - Rammed full of Devil, 13th etc. Old enemies likely carrying old grudges. Can imagine quite a few suis once they've been permitted to rebuild to a sufficient level.

User avatar
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1241
Joined: Tue 24 Feb, 2009 04:23
Reputation: 42
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby Death Smurf » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 03:15

daddystu wrote:Just looked through DS's 'Club' - Rammed full of Devil, 13th etc. Old enemies likely carrying old grudges. Can imagine quite a few suis once they've been permitted to rebuild to a
sufficient level.
lol srsly

If you are going to play that token, -V- was absorbed into ASG. That was full of DEVIL :) Are you saying that these are potential suiciders too? Full of grudges because of the downfall of the ASU.. (if you tar one set with that brush, you have to tar the other set :) )

Dude, let it go, ROCKY/DEVIL/etc has been gone 7 years. Only people who carry old grudges, it appears is you.

Five years of repeated hammering & perma-farming of my players by ASG has kind of sharpened their wish for revenge against .... ASG.. That's why we pitched in to support Heiho with intelligence on their fleet movements; access to our JG's. DT also provided information & gate access too.

So i do not know what "potential suicides" you might dream of.. (very typical of you though, with this line of 'thought').

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
User avatar
daddystu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri 30 Oct, 2009 00:10
Reputation: 11
Guild: C: HGMNY
P: FAIR
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Wales

Re: 2018 just started and Ceti already is a warzone?!

Postby daddystu » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 13:21

I hold no grudges DS. I have nothing to hold grudges over. My only concern is with former enemies - ie all you guys holding grudges against those of us who very successfully wiped you out :)

I did get large scale suicided on once but that was from someone Heiho tagged (Relm, Legend, Godzilla w/ever). 250 mill v 250 mill and I got all the derbs so cant be too bitter about that either :)


Return to “Ceti”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests