www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Read and comment on our tutorials and user guides here.

Moderator: Support Moderators

User avatar
LoGiCaL
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1816
Joined: Wed 21 Nov, 2007 14:13
Reputation: 34

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby LoGiCaL » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 08:42

hum hum hum. why don't you learn how to tipe first and then start writing your own guides?

Theromulanempire wrote:wow,i thohut peaple be spamming this and calling me an ididot,happy u all like it:D
the sectino on the top 10 guilds will be temaprily,il be repalcing those guilds in there
itl help tons of pepae,plus it is more than a hugemngus guide
them aton,vhangd a hrumgous amount in them,added ltos of stuff

Total amount of yellow brix collected so far: 22.
User avatar
BaNeth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Fri 16 May, 2008 01:32
Reputation: 5
Guild: Delta: [CFF] Bravo: [DAMN]
Galaxy: Delta
Contact:

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby BaNeth » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 11:02

Theromulanempire wrote:wow,i thohut peaple be spamming this and calling me an ididot,happy u all like it:D

il be adding another guide to it now



--

Mate, few things. Well, first, slow down. Your spelling is awful (yes, i realize mine aint perfect either) and it gets worse when you get excited and type in a hurry. Or then your english is just wack. Anyways, i strongly suggest you go over the pages and fix even the most obvious flaws in the text. Or you could ask/bribe someone to do that for you. No one can take your little guide pages seriousely when they see lines like (straight quotes)

"This web-sight is just to help the peaple who play it,new players or peaple who played for awhile but still need help,this sight is meant to help them,becasue all games are complicated,hard,and you need help,but online multi-player games are hugmongusly fun!!!!"

and

"Plus this sight will have recruitment adds,so if you wanna recruit for your guidl,wel put it in a speail page.

Second of all, i hate to ruin your fun, but i believe Shovel and co. were just being smart with you expressing their laughter via sarcasm.

One thing that bothers me the most is "peaple", check the link: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=people

I refuse to go in to the actual guides untill you fix the spelling and grammar a bit.
Edit: Forgot something, including spelling.

Theromulanempire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon 14 Apr, 2008 01:54
Reputation: 3

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Theromulanempire » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 14:20

IL FIX IT,OK???I WAS TYPING IN A HURRY,I WAS BUSY,OK????????

AND I ALREADY GOT ONE PERSON whol be a member of my staff on that web lol...

JuanitoJones
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri 01 Feb, 2008 00:21
Reputation: 9
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby JuanitoJones » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 14:51

For an absolute beginner there's some advice there that is useful. Most veteran players will wish they could find all those using the guide though. ;)

Oi, phear ze Jiddisch Jihad ye goyim.
User avatar
AliKaZam
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue 13 May, 2008 13:25
Reputation: 1
Guild: Beta - Mordor
Delta - LSD

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby AliKaZam » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 16:12

Something new to make me laugh for the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Juushi Priest LastChancer; "Spoken like a true D61'er, no common sense and no diplomatic ability :D"

You have just been Juushi'd
Theromulanempire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon 14 Apr, 2008 01:54
Reputation: 3

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Theromulanempire » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 16:31

and i live in the usa,im sorry my typing can be awfull...

javcs
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun 03 Jun, 2007 23:02
Reputation: 0
Guild: [U.F.P]
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby javcs » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 18:18

Theromulanempire wrote:and i live in the usa,im sorry my typing can be awfull...

That implies that you blame living in the USA for your typing issues. I tend to differ on that being the cause of your typing issues.

As for the guides, they're difficult due to the atrocious grammar and spelling. Additionally, although some information from the guides is accurate, a great deal more is either inaccurate or misleading.
It also presents itself as the best source for AE info and playing tips. It isn't. My guild board is far more useful.

If I used a word that you don't know what it means ... look it up in a dictionary.
Theromulanempire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon 14 Apr, 2008 01:54
Reputation: 3

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Theromulanempire » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 18:38

99.99% or 100% of the info on there is accurate and correct,i made it to help PEAPLE,and now im correcting it.

and now im not blaming living in the usa for the typing issues,i just type fast,il type better,and im correcting the forum

User avatar
Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 14915
Joined: Fri 09 Nov, 2007 10:51
Reputation: 169

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Person012345 » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 18:59

javcs wrote:
Theromulanempire wrote:and i live in the usa,im sorry my typing can be awfull...

That implies that you blame living in the USA for your typing issues. I tend to differ on that being the cause of your typing issues.

As for the guides, they're difficult due to the atrocious grammar and spelling. Additionally, although some information from the guides is accurate, a great deal more is either inaccurate or misleading.
It also presents itself as the best source for AE info and playing tips. It isn't. My guild board is far more useful.

Doesn't sound to me like he's implying that. But then I know him from in-game, so I know how to read it.

User avatar
Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 14915
Joined: Fri 09 Nov, 2007 10:51
Reputation: 169

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Person012345 » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 19:00

Theromulanempire wrote:99.99% or 100% of the info on there is accurate and correct,i made it to help PEAPLE,and now im correcting it.

and now im not blaming living in the usa for the typing issues,i just type fast,il type better,and im correcting the forum

But srsly, get FireFox and get the spellchecker.

inb4lolfirefox

User avatar
ElfLeaderMike
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 8076
Joined: Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:20
Reputation: 47

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby ElfLeaderMike » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 19:05

Person012345 wrote:
Theromulanempire wrote:99.99% or 100% of the info on there is accurate and correct,i made it to help PEAPLE,and now im correcting it.

and now im not blaming living in the usa for the typing issues,i just type fast,il type better,and im correcting the forum

But srsly, get FireFox and get the spellchecker.

inb4lolfirefox


lolfirefox

User avatar
Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 14915
Joined: Fri 09 Nov, 2007 10:51
Reputation: 169

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Person012345 » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 19:08

lolsafari

lolmac

User avatar
ElfLeaderMike
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 8076
Joined: Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:20
Reputation: 47

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby ElfLeaderMike » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 19:24

Person012345 wrote:lolsafari

lolmac


lolIE

lolvista

User avatar
Person012345
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 14915
Joined: Fri 09 Nov, 2007 10:51
Reputation: 169

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Person012345 » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 19:37

Emperor_Jackal wrote:
Person012345 wrote:lolsafari

lolmac


lolIE

lolvista

lolIE

lolwindows (yes, I have windows, it is lol)

Theromulanempire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon 14 Apr, 2008 01:54
Reputation: 3

Re: www.freewebs.com/astro-guide

Postby Theromulanempire » Tue 14 Oct, 2008 21:05

so,this is now a spamming thread?


Return to “Tutorials & Guides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests