Moderator: Themis

Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [ANIME]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: RQ decs GRLL and CT

Postby Lacus Clyne » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 02:30

Embarrassing but I actually don't have a list of bases unlike most people here on Alpha. So I wouldn't even know where my guild member's bases are let alone free them. :oops:

~Lacus Clyne
I do not speak on behalf of my guild, nor does my posts represent my guild's opinions, views and such.
Current GM of [ANIME]

Wait so I guess I do speak on the behalf of my guild... :scared:
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 01:21

Queen Phoebe wrote:look who's talking, the one with no friend and an obsession for me, team up with Jaguar, he is suffering from the same mental problem ;) at least i dont need to add a player with half billion in fleet after the war begun because i dont trust my men to win by their own skills or maybe because their leader dont think they have any? :think: :think: :paranoid:

When everyone around you is suffering mental problems, you're probably the one who's actually mental.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
-Catalyst-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]

Postby -Catalyst- » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 03:09

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:
Queen Phoebe wrote:look who's talking, the one with no friend and an obsession for me, team up with Jaguar, he is suffering from the same mental problem ;) at least i dont need to add a player with half billion in fleet after the war begun because i dont trust my men to win by their own skills or maybe because their leader dont think they have any? :think: :think: :paranoid:

When everyone around you is suffering mental problems, you're probably the one who's actually mental.

I just reached a consensus with the other voices in my head, and we think you're wrong.

Return to “Alpha”