The Llamas Declare War!!! (No, you're not imagining things)

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The Llamas Declare War!!! (No, you're not imagining things)

Postby Parasitoid » Thu 09 Feb, 2017 22:37

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:
Diskor wrote:
Witch-King of Agmar wrote:If I get a yellow I'll be sad, was responding to a russian spam bot who necro'd the thread, who's post is gone now :cry:

Necrobot ?

Pretty sure he was trying to sell us something

Witchking, your account still exists on Elysium. REBEL has pacted Irish Eyes and PM, so if you came back, you could join REBEL or PM and have a safe galaxy to build in. Your bases are very well built there. Up to you. If you need a 1 month upgrade to get you started again, I can do that.

Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Thu 09 Feb, 2017 23:06

Parasitoid wrote:
Diskor wrote:Necrobot ?

Pretty sure he was trying to sell us something

Witchking, your account still exists on Elysium. REBEL has pacted Irish Eyes and PM, so if you came back, you could join REBEL or PM and have a safe galaxy to build in. Your bases are very well built there. Up to you. If you need a 1 month upgrade to get you started again, I can do that.

Well I'm flattered about the offer but going to be honest with you, whoever that was isn't me. I've only played Alpha and dabbled a bit in Delta/Epsilon but only briefly. You got the wrong WK :D

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Thu 09 Feb, 2017 23:51

Parasitoid wrote:
Witch-King of Agmar wrote:Pretty sure he was trying to sell us something

Well I'm flattered about the offer but going to be honest with you, whoever that was isn't me. I've only played Alpha and dabbled a bit in Delta/Epsilon but only briefly. You got the wrong WK :D

Well crap. I wouldn't think there'd be multiple witch king of Angmar players. I guess it is a pretty cool lotr character. Good day to you then!

Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [Tribes]-A [Jord]-E [Legit]-G

Postby Wanderingmystic » Sat 11 Feb, 2017 21:05

lol

Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Sun 12 Feb, 2017 22:05

Parasitoid wrote:
Parasitoid wrote:

Well crap. I wouldn't think there'd be multiple witch king of Angmar players. I guess it is a pretty cool lotr character. Good day to you then!

Book says he got owned by a woman though... :paranoid:

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.

Return to “Alpha”