Alpha Hall of Fame

Ice Pick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: [CRUEL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Alpha Hall of Fame

Postby Ice Pick » Mon 09 Dec, 2013 18:01

Bruskie wrote:Astro Empires Alpha Server has been up and running since early 2006. Over the years thousands of players have come and gone. Many for just a short time, others for years. A select few of those players made Alpha what it is today. They started and led guilds, they shaped the Diplomacy of the server, they were loved or feared by friends or enemies. The unwritten rules of Alpha were made by them. They deserve a place where those that played with them can remember them and those that are playing now can learn about them. This is that place. The Alpha Hall of Fame.

The original Hall of Fame was started in June 2007, and was remade in 2010. Those threads can be found here and here.

Since the only way for me to take over as author of the other thread would be to delete his RDR's posts before mine, I opted to instead create a new thread to carry on and preserve his works instead.

The rules of the Hall are simple. Anyone can nominate someone for the Hall by simply posting his or her name here in this thread. The player is discussed by the community and when a general consensus is reached that player is added. Keep in mind that not just anyone can be entered into the Hall of Fame. Remember this is for the best of the best. Once a player is turned down please do not recommend him/her again.

Those that have been entered (including year and a small history from those of us who remember them)

• [IMP]Vladimir - Leader of the mighty Imperium [IMP] , [IMPII] , [IMPIII] arguably the most important guilds in AE history. Once over 600 members. The guild survives today as NPO. You can find old IMP members in almost every top 15 guild today.
  • [CLS]Caytlyn Rose - Leader of [CLS] during the beginnings of Alpha when CLS was the biggest guild fleetwise, also the first powerful GM who opposed farming of lower level players.
  • [DT]TrouperXI - Leader of the Dark Templers one of the pillars of [III]
  • [WCV][BORG]Macgyver/White Eagle - Fierce fighter
  • [IMPII/13th] Master of Orion - Known as MoO, leader of a group of 6 players who left IMPII to join 13th. At the time giving a young n00b 13th some experience and validity.
  • [IMP][13th][MaY] Myshkin - One of the first players to excel at UC/Drekon hunting. Lead the AE Economy ranks for years.
  • [IMP]/[BORG] Zuppa - IMP/BORG Diplomat , warrior. Signed many diplomatic pacts
  • [BORG] Phillipe - BORG Leader and a fearsome scary player.
  • Alcibiades - One of the first (and loudest) IMPs to come over. Joined Borg later but truly affected the server in many many ways.
  • [EeY] Slid -
  • [BORG] Mihai -
  • [RL] TAB - When you fought [RL] you needed to make sure you always knew exactly where TAB was or you were turned to debris.
  • [CoRM] Crazy Columbian - CoRM war leader.
  • [EeY] Queen Kri§tinne -
  • [Ucorp] Dazl - Founder Ucorp
  • [CLS]/[GTG] Jaimehlers - One of the first people to try and protect people from being farmed
  • [CoRM] Kaiser - First emperor of CoRM and lead CoRM to its status as a dominant force early in the server, that seemed to be, for a time, unbeatable.
  • [BORG] Non Serviam - BORG Diplomat
  • [CRY]Critor - Mordor leadership, later founder of CRY and leader of the CRY warriors and for a time CRUEL.
  • [13th] Ruckis - Leader of 13th Wolf Guard 2006-April 2009.
  • [«o»] Gothmog - Founded and led Mordor to top tier, big influence in Alpha in it's beginnings
  • [-Min-] Prince Yuki - Min leadership of yore.
  • [-Min-] Saberj -
  • [NPO] Zakalwe - NPO War God and Minister of War, truly a great player.
  • [=A=] Embrace Death - [CLS] [III] Host of HoC Battle, a legendary fighter. Also made the largest shot in AE history, at the time, during HoC vs Stefan.
  • [III]/[EeY] Scortwych - Legendary player and force of nature in the earlier days of AE, led many significant EeY and III battles and considered by many to be the greatest fighter to ever play AE.
  • [Ucorp] Muscular Beaver - Great fighter, Ucorp BG leader, Leadership in Ni & Silly.
  • [-Min-] Alucard - Respected fighter, great account builder, Min leadership.
  • [SHLD] sefco - Long time Leader of SHIELD and definitely Impacted all around him and opponents as well.
  • [«o»][UCorp]Paestero - Firstly, he was a formidable fighter who then took over when Gothmog left MORDOR.Llater as a forum poster, he was one of those persons that could even make EF Hutton listen to reason with his skills as a Diplomat. He was also instrumental in being a voice of reason in this crazy, mixed up server.
  • [MAY] Lilith; Leader and founder of Mateys Aboard YARR. Led them to upper tier status while even on a seemingly never ending Guild tour through all of the to guilds. Diplomatically, she influenced a lot of the guilds she was in and even had a hand in piloting the top account in the game during a "swap".
  • [AoE] Khelben Ferrari - His influence on the server was vast as he was the GM of AoE (later AzTEC) for about 4 or so years and then GM of NECRO for 1.5 years. He was the diplomatic face of AzTEC and NECRO. May he ride his pink Volkswagen into the sunset in peace.
  • [NPO] Breakfast - Noun A meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day. Good Military Leader He tried to declare fair waHURRs and accept them as they came.
  • [UCorp] Head Hunter -
  • [BORG] Kalish - It's Kalish nuff said
  • [RL] RudedogRob - I believe this thread does more justice than any one person's words could.
  • [CRUEL] Khamul Nazgul - A VGM of Mordor in its heydays, later became GM of CRUEL and brought it back from the brink of dissolution, afterwards quit and returned to become diplomat in the newly reformed Mordor.
    [13th] Dominion - Longtime war leader of 13th. Responsible for planning multiple successes for 13th and also BoA & BoB.
  • [13th] Halo - #3 xp player on Alpha. All around baddie and scumbag, that led 13th for years and through some of its biggest successes and steered 13th into a dominant position on the server.
  • [13th] Inigo Montoya - Long term member of 13th leadership. GM of 13th for awhile in 2010. Later Co-GM & Diplomat with Halo for 5 years. Legendary spinner.
  • [13th] Bruskie - One time GM of -Min- known for treachery and fake dread stack XP, later on leadership in 13th
  • [UCorp] Fish Heads - Former leader in the Mordor family who founded UCorp and led it for many years. Known by many as a truly trustworthy and honorable player.
  • [13th] Brightwind - Former longterm GM of SoTL & 9th, retired as GM of 13th after taking the reigns after Halos retirement.

• [N-Pro]/[NPO] Griffin Vengeance - Someone give me a damn write up lazy f****s, some kinda guy who did stuff with N-Pro and later ended up being NPO GM.
  • [O-|-{]/[SHLD] Jake at Play - Founder and leader of the Sitckmen army, leadership (one time GM) of SHLD
  • [SHLD] Wang - Crooked toothed Britfag that managed to lead SHLD from being a farm tier guild to a dominant power. Also pretty good at spaceboat strategy - IP
  • [-Min-] Grover - Dutch Muppet, originally did stuff with Silly & Ni, later Min GM and useless inacto
  • [=A=] Bodom aka Johan - founder and GM of =A=. Raised =A= out of the ashes of CoRM and held the guild together during the best and worst of its times. Saved Schrödinger from botching up =A=s crash on 42AO, with near 1 to 1 numbers in a 1v1 war. Like many great GMs, he built a levi stack just to recycle all of his guilds inactos and cheat his way up the XP ranks, having lost his levis he resorted to getting himself ZFed over and over, just to keep himself up the rankings. His hair is longer, lusher and blonder than your wife's.
Last edited by Ice Pick on Sun 07 Jul, 2019 06:14, edited 28 times in total.

Bruskie
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [Bruskie]

Re: Alpha Hall of Fame

Postby Bruskie » Mon 09 Dec, 2013 19:54

Players will be removed as they return to full time playing if they previously retired and placed back in the hall when they quit again in future.

the broken wrote:go back to planning to back stab someone else, ur guild should never have been trusted or allowed to rebuild to where they are now
Callum wrote:This thread is Bruskie's fault. Backstabbing whore.
~Soiling threads since 2012~
Bionic redhead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: LUE

Postby Bionic redhead » Thu 23 Jan, 2014 00:23

I came to nominate RDR if he hadn't already. Glad you beat me to it.

Flinx
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: 13th for Life

Postby Flinx » Fri 24 Jan, 2014 17:49

Not that everybody doesn't know, but could you please put RDR's guild in front of his name? Thanks :D

Nagel wrote:Because of this thread I have come to some conclusions.

3) Flinx is awesome and not a douche ingame. Which means we should swap him for Rat
Halo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Secret

Postby Halo » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 15:47

Commander Von

Hammurabi wrote:I swear, if I could make a rule against 13th declaring on people, I would. It creates far too much forum drama.:
Malevolent
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: NPO

Postby Malevolent » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 16:25

Halo wrote:Commander Von
No.

Unless having the most pointless defenses is reason enough

☣O{Demented Forever} Cecil B. DeMented: You are the evil exception that proves the rule.

Griffin Vengeance: You've always seemed to be the grumpy old man of NPO. Quietly affectionate, openly grumpy, secretly badass.
Halo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Secret

Postby Halo » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 18:05

nevermind anyways..42 days inactive but got logged in after I posted lol.

Hammurabi wrote:I swear, if I could make a rule against 13th declaring on people, I would. It creates far too much forum drama.:
Super Grover
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Super Grover » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 20:32

Halo wrote:nevermind anyways..42 days inactive but got logged in after I posted lol.
people should keep better track of what accounts they need to log into if they need the forums as a reminder :snooty:

I was a dam builder, across the river deep and wide. Where steel and water did collide. I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below. They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound, but I am still around.
Evil Wabbit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 9th

Postby Evil Wabbit » Tue 11 Feb, 2014 21:08

Super Grover wrote:
Halo wrote:nevermind anyways..42 days inactive but got logged in after I posted lol.
people should keep better track of what accounts they need to log into if they need the forums as a reminder :snooty:
It's okay, after getting VoN they got Lady Aurora and Karoma back into BORG. What a surprise all three were 41(2) days inactive and all back in on the same day....

~EW
Oden wrote:EW, I <3 you!
Gozer wrote:Special thanks to ... that Wabbit guy.. lol
Amon Amarath wrote:Damn Wabbit always where you don't need him. :grumpy:
ragnarök wrote:dat evil wabbit guy is a spy i mean look at his name it matches with that evil rags fellow in shld O_O
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 07:28

Thank the lord for text messages/phone calls. That is what you meant, right? :paranoid:

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
KenJI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Rocket Dog

Postby KenJI » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 09:27

When you were on one side you should strive not to criticize it once you left it.
It shows respect to those you played the game together once.

Wang The Man
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A [SHLD] GM
J ex-[UFP]
K [DDoS]

Postby Wang The Man » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 12:30

KenJI wrote:When you were on one side you should strive not to criticize it once you left it.
That would show a degree of class and grace, things that are sadly missing with most ppl who play this game.

Grand Daddy of S.H.I.E.L.D
lolkenji wrote:We should leave this small things to Wang
as he`s the least gifted out of the 3 of us when it comes to tactics
Evil Wabbit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 9th

Postby Evil Wabbit » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 17:44

KenJI wrote:When you were on one side you should strive not to criticize it once you left it.
I criticize both sides.

I understand exactly why you (we at first) zerged up and attempted a crash, however a 3-fold jump is bad for any crash. You simply wanted 13th to leave you guys alone and in peace.

I also understand exactly why 13th forced you guys out of A09, and why they have been pressuring you guys to split up for once. For the past 3 years (excluding the past year where A02 has housed both sides) A09 has been your homeland and nobody is stupid enough to try and attempt a blob crash against any of the guilds that were there because of the opportunity it would provide to the others.

~EW
Oden wrote:EW, I <3 you!
Gozer wrote:Special thanks to ... that Wabbit guy.. lol
Amon Amarath wrote:Damn Wabbit always where you don't need him. :grumpy:
ragnarök wrote:dat evil wabbit guy is a spy i mean look at his name it matches with that evil rags fellow in shld O_O
Inigo Montoya
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [13th]

Postby Inigo Montoya » Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:13

So all the AzTEC/Nid players should be ashamed of themselves for criticizing the 13th? :eh:
Wang The Man wrote:
That would show a degree of class and grace, things that are sadly missing with most ppl who play this game.
Says the guy that blatantly broke his word...

Bruskie wrote: Sim till you win
My views expressed here completely represent myself and only myself--AND I LOVE IT!
Brightwind
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: 13th/9th/11th

Postby Brightwind » Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:44

Inigo Montoya wrote:
So all the AzTEC/Nid players should be ashamed of themselves for criticizing the 13th? :eh:
Wang The Man wrote:
Says the guy that blatantly broke his word...

The supa-secret pact man. Also since he became active I guess a vote is moot.

Brightwind

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, "Here I am. Send Me." -Isaiah 6:8

Return to “Alpha”