Penguins March Again

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Penguins March Again

Postby Vault Boy » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 03:20

-Catalyst- wrote:Any multi that runs is a confirmed enemy, any that doesn't is a well-trained enemy. Kill everybody and let God sort it out ;)
But no one knows if they are multis or players fleeing the *beep* storm, A14 GM just got zfed and he didnt even move or do anything, if anything you are wise to get out of dodge.

Another question folks, how did you get the gm out of the gm slot if the account was compromised? To TIs knowledge Sama is still locked out of his account, im guessing Saud just gave you guys GM back right?

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)
Unlucky Colin :dance:
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 06:22

Vault Boy wrote:
-Catalyst- wrote:Any multi that runs is a confirmed enemy, any that doesn't is a well-trained enemy. Kill everybody and let God sort it out ;)
But no one knows if they are multis or players fleeing the *beep* storm, A14 GM just got zfed and he didnt even move or do anything, if anything you are wise to get out of dodge.

Another question folks, how did you get the gm out of the gm slot if the account was compromised? To TIs knowledge Sama is still locked out of his account, im guessing Saud just gave you guys GM back right?
VB, Please PM Jason if you are really concerned about how we came up with the list. As far as I am aware, BORG is the protector of A14. BORG and A14 leadership were able to identify everyone involved collectively. I do not remember A14 and TI being so closely related to know each others entire membership in and out.

All you should be concerned with is that the list was created by BORG, SHLD, =A= and SPuD in conjunction with A14. The list was created by the guilds who have the best working knowledge of what Saud is, how he acts, his aliases, his motives, his style of play, his activity and we assure you that the listed players are there because there is beyond doubt that the account is Saud.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 06:37

The list is one thing but how did Borg get the supposed "GM multi" out of the GM slot without having access to the account? We do talk to A14s GM on a semi regular basis and know he himself can't get into the account so its someone else in there. Seems oddly suspicious that the story is someone multi'd the accounts, the GM account was one of the accounts, the other multis suicided, others left and ran for TI and OOTW and the GM multi sat afk in A09. But then also handed off the GMship to someone else and dropped guild and sat pretty for Borg to kill him?

I don't think Jason is going to make that terrible story sound anymore like truth than you have.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 10:01

After 7 days anyone with vice can remove the GM out due to inactivity.
I think its vices only but not sure on that part. Mereuem should be deleted in 2-4 days.

I think deletions are taking 5-10 days to be processed and suspensions/bans are taling 10-14 days.

At least my start Andro acc took 12 days to be deleted after being banned.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 14:33

Why do people even read WKoA's posts? The guy has written nothing but retarded drivel in nearly a decade, literally just killing brain cells when you communicate with him.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 15:22

Soldier48 wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:

VB, Please PM Jason if you are really concerned about how we came up with the list. As far as I am aware, BORG is the protector of A14. BORG and A14 leadership were able to identify everyone involved collectively. I do not remember A14 and TI being so closely related to know each others entire membership in and out.

All you should be concerned with is that the list was created by BORG, SHLD, =A= and SPuD in conjunction with A14. The list was created by the guilds who have the best working knowledge of what Saud is, how he acts, his aliases, his motives, his style of play, his activity and we assure you that the listed players are there because there is beyond doubt that the account is Saud.
You keep trying to refer me to Jason, when i'm asking you the questions son, and yeah we know A14 pretty well, we fought two wars with them and one against them and leadership has always been on a talking basis (other than when general asshat had the reigns for a brief moment).

My only concern is this, you are shooting at people for leaving your side and coming to join us, other than the fact they are leaving, you have no evidence other than pms and activity logs etc etc, if you have all this proof I want to see it, otherwise any player you have kosed that wasnt apart of the sui, is off the table. Period.

Also Jason, a screenshot of the GM being kicked wouldnt hurt now hmm?

Johan
Guild: =A= GM

Postby Johan » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 15:31

Come on guys, anyone with a little knowledge of being a GM or part of the leadership should know that once they go inactive a GM can be removed, there is nothing new, strange or dodgy with that, just game mechanics that been around for years now.

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 16:14

Johan wrote:Come on guys, anyone with a little knowledge of being a GM or part of the leadership should know that once they go inactive a GM can be removed, there is nothing new, strange or dodgy with that, just game mechanics that been around for years now.
Who said it wasnt? We've had so many inconsistencies between BORG SPuD A14 and other GMs on your side, we want to know everything and confirm as many facts as possible before making any rash decisions.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 16:44

Here is a fact everyone can agree on...... you suck.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 17:04

If there were more active people on these forums this thread could really have potential.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 17:05

Nagel wrote:Here is a fact everyone can agree on...... you suck.
True.

Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 19:42

Nagel wrote:Why do people even read WKoA's posts? The guy has written nothing but retarded drivel in nearly a decade, literally just killing brain cells when you communicate with him.
You still masturbating to yourself putting numbers into battle calculators as if its made you someone of importance?

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 20:27

The reason I am referring you to Jason or IC or Bodom (Johan) is because I did not create the list myself. I am a VGM of SPuD, representing SPuD on the forums because MacL doesn't frequent these.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 21:46

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:
Nagel wrote:Why do people even read WKoA's posts? The guy has written nothing but retarded drivel in nearly a decade, literally just killing brain cells when you communicate with him.
You still masturbating to yourself putting numbers into battle calculators as if its made you someone of importance?
Given that you mention is constantly, and I never do, surely that is a self reflection question you tard?

SHLD GM
Nagaho
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nagaho » Wed 25 Jan, 2017 22:40

-Catalyst- wrote: Kill everybody and let God sort it out ;)
Vault Boy wrote: when i'm asking you the questions son,

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
― George Carlin

Return to “Alpha”