Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

User avatar
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Soldier48 » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 21:10

Kato wrote:Out of curiosity which players in non allied guilds did you think were saud multis and then were proved not to be? if a phone area code is all you needed this wouldn't of started whether he was saud or not, its not hard to lie about something like that.


An old multi list from either NECRO or Halo or someone, I forget at this point, but it contained a Ni/MIN player. Worked with Ni, the account changed hands when it joined MIN and they were able to provide enough information on it.

diplomatic obstacle to end the war is gone.


Dr Strange may be gone, but Witch running his mouth kinda wants me to drag this on a bit. Till after I finish this project for a client, and can actually do an op :lol:

Anyways, the decision has been pushed up to the Grand Poobah to make. He makes the decisions of this penguin cult.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Kato
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed 17 Aug, 2016 22:28
Reputation: 2
Guild: 13th/8th

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Kato » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 21:16

Soldier48 wrote:
Kato wrote:Out of curiosity which players in non allied guilds did you think were saud multis and then were proved not to be? if a phone area code is all you needed this wouldn't of started whether he was saud or not, its not hard to lie about something like that.


An old multi list from either NECRO or Halo or someone, I forget at this point, but it contained a Ni/MIN player. Worked with Ni, the account changed hands when it joined MIN and they were able to provide enough information on it.

diplomatic obstacle to end the war is gone.


Dr Strange may be gone, but Witch running his mouth kinda wants me to drag this on a bit. Till after I finish this project for a client, and can actually do an op :lol:

Anyways, the decision has been pushed up to the Grand Poobah to make. He makes the decisions of this penguin cult.

From the Pms I read we weren't specified as to what evidence was needed to disprove it regardless, I'm sure if TI wanted to lie they would of just made any old *beep* up (i.e area code)

Witch is an excitable one, and I agree whilst peace is in discussion he should calm himself, especially when he is supposed to be the diplomatic approach. :dance:

[8th] General
User avatar
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3327
Joined: Sun 18 Jun, 2006 18:30
Reputation: 104
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: Le Canada

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 21:30

Soldier48 wrote:Oh goodie I am glad you commented. While you think I am on the Saud koolaid, I do believe you've drunk too much of this fake news koolaid that Trump has spewed out. Poisons your train of thought so you ignore facts.

1. Never stated that Whitebeard was a Saud multi. We had no reason to believe so and we did not KOS him because of such. I was insinuating that Strange's activity probably lined up with the other multis.

2. While we did not wish to share the methodology behind our list with non-allied guilds, I would argue you also failed to bring anything to the table at all to counter our beliefs. We requested you receive a phone # or even a country code. Something to show that it wasn't Saud, and got nothing. At least when we were corroborating potential Saud multis with other guilds they worked with us and provided us evidence.

3. We never invited them into our protection to feed on them. Jason protected A14, we did not see a threat, we did not think Saud would hold a 5 year grudge. SPuD never pacted with A14, and the only relation we had was through our friendship with BORG. Once they shot us, BORG decided to take the actions that they did. Any guild that attacks an allied is most likely going to face some consequence and that was for BORG to decide.

4. You claim Toast is our only active, but when was the last time you all hit us? We lost a few bases this weekend, before that what 3 weeks no hits from your side roughly? Least when we land in a galaxy we hit y'all, not saying our hits haven't been sparse, but the constant rhetoric from your side makes it out to be how glorious your activity.

If you all are super active, and we are all inactive, why do you want out of this war?

The fact you're using "fake news" unironically to defend yourself is actually going to put me in the hospital I think. You vote for $Hillary too? In order for me to ignore facts btw you'd have to provide me with them, which as you said you guys didn't want to :)

1) The reason you don't want to share your methodology is because in all likelihood it violates TOS or it doesn't exist. There really isn't an in-between you can sit on there and still justify not wanting to share it with people. Either its a lie or its something you'd be in trouble for doing. There would be nothing to lose sharing it with us if not!

2) The onus isn't on me to disprove your radical though admittedly entertaining conspiracy where Saud is this omniscient force of evil on Alpha deceiving us all so he can kill Spud and co. after a 5 year plot that resulted in him...suiciding a couple *beep* accts.....letting most of his other accts get perma occ'd and farmed...and gave GM of A14 to a Borg approved player followed by then going inactive???? Yeah...what a uh...successful and highly intelligent mastermind we're apparently dealing with. A true threat to all of Alpha.

3) Acting like everyone in A09 isn't 100% in bed with each other just because you don't have a pact on your guildpage is adorable.

4) Toast is your only active; get over it and feed the guy at your earliest opportunity, he's earned it.

@Kato I'm calm as the summer breeze fam, just not going to let this intellectual troglodyte try and pretend he was right about anything. :biglaugh:

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
User avatar
Silent Hunter
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed 08 Jul, 2009 22:04
Reputation: 5
Guild: [NECRO] Alpha
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Silent Hunter » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 22:46

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:feed the guy (Toast) at your earliest opportunity, he's earned it.


Couldn't agree more

Image
User avatar
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Soldier48 » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 22:48

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:@Kato I'm calm as the summer breeze fam, just not going to let this intellectual troglodyte try and pretend he was right about anything. :biglaugh:


lol And everyone in the 70s isn't in bed with eachother either?

Potter is also you only active from what I can tell ;) Did he get his share of the derbs?

Two sides to every argument mate, don't be hypocritical

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Vault Boy » Sat 10 Jun, 2017 14:04

Soldier48 wrote:
Witch-King of Agmar wrote:@Kato I'm calm as the summer breeze fam, just not going to let this intellectual troglodyte try and pretend he was right about anything. :biglaugh:


lol And everyone in the 70s isn't in bed with eachother either?

Potter is also you only active from what I can tell ;) Did he get his share of the derbs?

Two sides to every argument mate, don't be hypocritical

Yup, HP our only active we so bad. Dan you failed to mention Sargon, between him and Toast they tried to carry this full war whilst Soldier was busy getting shot.

We are all in bed in A70? Maybe, but how long has CLS/GA/Ni been here? a month? NPO maybe 6-8? how long has the SPuD blob been afk in 09? Granted you and nids had a good 3-4 month in the 20s back when MiNPOCLS was in the 40s but then backpedaled and went straight back to the circle jerk, then before that what? The better part of 5 years? I don't think anyone on 'your side' can complain about circle jerking when you mofos invented it.

P.s How is that retard HP our most active lol? and yeah he did recycle a decent amount of Kyus, I'm sure he's thankful to you all.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Soldier48 » Sat 10 Jun, 2017 14:26

Vault Boy wrote:P.s How is that retard HP our most active lol?


Him and Merlyn are the only two TI players that have hit us in the last like 4 weeks lol

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Vault Boy » Sat 10 Jun, 2017 15:13

Soldier48 wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:P.s How is that retard HP our most active lol?


Him and Merlyn are the only two TI players that have hit us in the last like 4 weeks lol

Toast and Sargon are the only people that have ever hit us, what's your point?

I love the fact you didn't want to address the circle jerk stuff, tells me all I need to know :lol:

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Soldier48 » Sat 10 Jun, 2017 16:22

Vault Boy wrote:I love the fact you didn't want to address the circle jerk stuff, tells me all I need to know :lol:


I could, but would prolong this stupid argument when in reality the real diplomats are discussing ending the war and I rather not sour SPuD at this point. But if you insist; A09 is the closest galaxy to every other galaxy outside of A70. I also happens that SPuD's fastest gate is in A09 so it worked perfectly that way. If SPuD's gate was higher in A70, we would have a different conversation, the reason we left the 20s/40s blobbing was because of the speed of moving around. After we left CLS from our joint war, I listed all the galaxies we had high level gates in, and pros/cons. Ultimately decided that A09's pros outweighed the cons compared to other galaxies.

Anyways we done here? Or would you like to keep bickering?

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
User avatar
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Soldier48 » Sun 25 Jun, 2017 06:10

War has ended.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
User avatar
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1587
Joined: Wed 14 Jun, 2006 13:33
Reputation: 74
Guild: EeY
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: III
Contact:

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Diskor » Sun 25 Jun, 2017 13:20

Soldier48 wrote:War has ended.

Really ?
#InBeforeLock :whisle:

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Image
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
User avatar
Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 13:54
Reputation: 160

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Themis » Sun 25 Jun, 2017 14:20

somebody better wake up witch king then

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
User avatar
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2009 15:56
Reputation: 28
Guild: Many
Contact:

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Jason_PT » Sun 25 Jun, 2017 19:21

he's probably busy with Koliga :lol:

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
User avatar
Klaus
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed 18 Nov, 2015 15:56
Reputation: 8
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby Klaus » Mon 26 Jun, 2017 12:23

Themis wrote:somebody better wake up witch king then


I tried waking him up but he is Canadian swear he sleeps 90% of the time....

And thanks Soldier for the war and talks throughout was good even if it was a bit long. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Don't underestimate the allure of Darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it.

Return to “Alpha”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest