Bronze Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Spud opts for a new war vs TI/8th

Postby -Catalyst- » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:56

Vault Boy wrote:
Rajam wrote:
Soldier48 wrote:It is as if you are trying to like show to CRUEL that you are worth their protection or somehow proclaim TI is an extremely active guild that is better than everyone.

TI is so good we are thinking of asking THEM for protection.

True stuff :biglaugh:

Even I thought wkoas proclamation of us being the most active on the server was a bit of a reach :lol:

We have just done the most stuff recently, the bottom tier are lucrative farming grounds to anyone with half a brain, mainly because the ''protectors'' haven't taught their subsidiaries jack *beep* and let them get on with being scrubs.

We dont know who is and isn't active obviously so we have no right to say that, people could be logging once a day waiting for a crash to one day happen as opposed to going and hitting bases.

But yeah, we've deffinately been making the most moves.

This is an oldass server in AE. It's kinda like your old hot rod, you already built the engine, redid the exterior, new tires, wheels, etc. Now you just drive it out of the garage on weekends and wash it, gun the engine a couple times then it's back in the garage. That's how people play AE now, except for the new bloodthirsty servers...

But I do agree that you guys have been visibly active lately, so cheers!

Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Carolus Rex » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 17:19

Its obvious that TI has such a good production capacity that they never need to sit down and sim after their glorious hits. I for one is quite envious of this.

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.

[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 20:03

Carolus Rex wrote:Its obvious that TI has such a good production capacity that they never need to sit down and sim after their glorious hits. I for one is quite envious of this.

What are you even on about?

Its common knowledge we have *beep* prod caps. :lol:

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
Jason_PT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 23:09

Carolus Rex wrote:
Witch-King of Agmar wrote:I mean TI is certainly more active than probably any other guild on the server right now there is no real denying that

LUL

Where is the size 7 font when you need it :lolol:

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
arthour
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A:The Immortals [TI]
«AND»

Postby arthour » Thu 20 Apr, 2017 12:31

Carolus Rex wrote:Its obvious that TI has such a good production capacity that they never need to sit down and sim after their glorious hits. I for one is quite envious of this.

If we don't prod everyday, Mackie kicks and derbs us :scared: :scared: It's a dictatorship!!!
But really, we just encourage prod a lot, and derbs are distributed to help smaller players build up higher, after replacing what was lost to make the derbs

VGM of [TI] on Alpha. Formally GM of [«AND»].
In the 4 hour Pro-N Vs. N-Pro War, Fighting for the LPN.
Silent Hunter
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [NECRO] Alpha

Postby Silent Hunter » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 15:39

Will there be a eulogy for Dr. Strange and Pirate Whitebeard?

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 16:32

Silent Hunter wrote:Will there be a eulogy for Dr. Strange and Pirate Whitebeard?

arthour wrote:If we don't prod everyday, Mackie kicks and derbs us :scared: :scared: It's a dictatorship!!!
But really, we just encourage prod a lot, and derbs are distributed to help smaller players build up higher, after replacing what was lost to make the derbs

That and general inactivity in a war that was essentially about him, Indeed, RIP in peace :boohoo:

Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]

Postby Darius » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 17:03

Tautology ftw.

Queen Phoebe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: =CT='s CO-GM

Postby Queen Phoebe » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 17:29

Teutonic wrote:
-Catalyst- wrote:this thread has potential....

a thread involving TI always has potential. Really our main aim is to get more pages then our last war dec. so We are aiming for a good 30 pages...unfortunately I think it's going to be difficult without ol' Pheobe making some comments. Where is she? We need to deliver on our promise of 30 pages.

As i just lost my mom, i dont give a damn about your drama, nice to know you miss me though but not sure i will be back, a friend of mine is taking care of my account while i'm gone and i'm sure he wont try to steal it and run to TI ;) i came today to see if some of you had grow up but seem to be the same drama over and over, and paranoia over Saud's multis, i think i have heard that excuse for at least 8 years, need to change tune. But enjoy your life and try to avoid stupid dramas.

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 17:32

Queen Phoebe wrote:
Teutonic wrote:
-Catalyst- wrote:this thread has potential....

a thread involving TI always has potential. Really our main aim is to get more pages then our last war dec. so We are aiming for a good 30 pages...unfortunately I think it's going to be difficult without ol' Pheobe making some comments. Where is she? We need to deliver on our promise of 30 pages.

As i just lost my mom, i dont give a damn about your drama, nice to know you miss me though but not sure i will be back, a friend of mine is taking care of my account while i'm gone and i'm sure he wont try to steal it and run to TI ;) i came today to see if some of you had grow up but seem to be the same drama over and over, and paranoia over Saud's multis, i think i have heard that excuse for at least 8 years, need to change tune. But enjoy your life and try to avoid stupid dramas.

I heard a rumour that you were dead, glad that's not the case... How would my threads survive?

Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 18:25

Vault Boy wrote: RIP in peace :boohoo:

What

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SPuD
E: CROW

Postby Soldier48 » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 18:27

Well thanks for killing the guy that you decided was worth declaring on us while we were already in a war :)

I would say told you so, but TI will probably deny believing he was a multi. Although his activity logs would be similar to that of his other accounts. What ever floats your boat. Just note that SPuD and Co. will remember your actions throughout this war ;)

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 19:07

Soldier48 wrote:Well thanks for killing the guy that you decided was worth declaring on us while we were already in a war :)

I would say told you so, but TI will probably deny believing he was a multi. Although his activity logs would be similar to that of his other accounts. What ever floats your boat. Just note that SPuD and Co. will remember your actions throughout this war ;)

Lol when you say "I would say I told you so" you are talking like both players suicided into us and didn't go inactive for ages at a time. And actually the activity of the two accounts never lined up, so your fairy tale is still just that. The opportunity to prove they were actually multis was over ages ago when you didn't grab the logs of A14 to show the funny business that was supposedly happening despite Jason himself being over there and having access to them when I asked :) When you failed to get such an easy to obtain and undeniable confirmation of what you're arguing idk how you expected anyone not drinking the Saud Koolaid to believe you, even to this day.

And despite them dying now, still stand by fighting you over wanting to perma farm them off the server when they were both still relatively active. Especially when the reasoning was "trust us we have a list that we can't offer any further info on" :lol: Would have been nice if they stuck around to play but at least the debris ended up in the hands of those who took them in to defend them instead of those who took them in to eat them/feed them to friends :mrgreen:

And your veiled threat is pretty empty unless you plan to feed Toast to 5 bil fleet so he can solo carry your entire guild in the future like he has been struggling to do this entire war.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SPuD
E: CROW

Postby Soldier48 » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 19:45

Oh goodie I am glad you commented. While you think I am on the Saud koolaid, I do believe you've drunk too much of this fake news koolaid that Trump has spewed out. Poisons your train of thought so you ignore facts.

1. Never stated that Whitebeard was a Saud multi. We had no reason to believe so and we did not KOS him because of such. I was insinuating that Strange's activity probably lined up with the other multis.

2. While we did not wish to share the methodology behind our list with non-allied guilds, I would argue you also failed to bring anything to the table at all to counter our beliefs. We requested you receive a phone # or even a country code. Something to show that it wasn't Saud, and got nothing. At least when we were corroborating potential Saud multis with other guilds they worked with us and provided us evidence.

3. We never invited them into our protection to feed on them. Jason protected A14, we did not see a threat, we did not think Saud would hold a 5 year grudge. SPuD never pacted with A14, and the only relation we had was through our friendship with BORG. Once they shot us, BORG decided to take the actions that they did. Any guild that attacks an allied is most likely going to face some consequence and that was for BORG to decide.

4. You claim Toast is our only active, but when was the last time you all hit us? We lost a few bases this weekend, before that what 3 weeks no hits from your side roughly? Least when we land in a galaxy we hit y'all, not saying our hits haven't been sparse, but the constant rhetoric from your side makes it out to be how glorious your activity.

If you all are super active, and we are all inactive, why do you want out of this war?

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Kato
Guild: 13th/8th

Postby Kato » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 20:20

Soldier48 wrote:Oh goodie I am glad you commented. While you think I am on the Saud koolaid, I do believe you've drunk too much of this fake news koolaid that Trump has spewed out. Poisons your train of thought so you ignore facts.

1. Never stated that Whitebeard was a Saud multi. We had no reason to believe so and we did not KOS him because of such. I was insinuating that Strange's activity probably lined up with the other multis.

2. While we did not wish to share the methodology behind our list with non-allied guilds, I would argue you also failed to bring anything to the table at all to counter our beliefs. We requested you receive a phone # or even a country code. Something to show that it wasn't Saud, and got nothing. At least when we were corroborating potential Saud multis with other guilds they worked with us and provided us evidence.

3. We never invited them into our protection to feed on them. Jason protected A14, we did not see a threat, we did not think Saud would hold a 5 year grudge. SPuD never pacted with A14, and the only relation we had was through our friendship with BORG. Once they shot us, BORG decided to take the actions that they did. Any guild that attacks an allied is most likely going to face some consequence and that was for BORG to decide.

4. You claim Toast is our only active, but when was the last time you all hit us? We lost a few bases this weekend, before that what 3 weeks no hits from your side roughly? Least when we land in a galaxy we hit y'all, not saying our hits haven't been sparse, but the constant rhetoric from your side makes it out to be how glorious your activity.

If you all are super active, and we are all inactive, why do you want out of this war?

Out of curiosity which players in non allied guilds did you think were saud multis and then were proved not to be? if a phone area code is all you needed this wouldn't of started whether he was saud or not, its not hard to lie about something like that.

Honestly we are simply bored of this war I don't think that speaks about how active TI/8th, this war has gone on for months, both sides have had solid points in the war, actives made bank, Inactives got shot and the diplomatic obstacle to end the war is gone. What's the point in carrying on?

[8th] General

Return to “Alpha”