[BS] declaring on [«AR»]

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Re: [BS] declaring on [«AR»]

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 29 May, 2017 23:38

Jason Voorhees wrote:If BS and AR could fight a decent war, i would applaud

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Tue 30 May, 2017 00:31

Jason Voorhees wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:If BS and AR could fight a decent war, i would applaud

You'll have to hold indefinitely on the applause then, AR would have to actually be logging in for there to ever be a "decent war" involving them.

Also pretty rich hearing you play the "what has Alpha become" card after offering a guild protection, having them blob near you and then feeding them to your dogs :biglaugh: I'll have to remember if I ever need to order a load of hypocrisy in bulk, you're the man to call.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jason_PT » Tue 30 May, 2017 00:35

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote: then feeding them to your dogs

So a TI leader is calling the members of BORG dogs?

Noted.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Tue 30 May, 2017 00:51

Jason Voorhees wrote:
So a TI leader is calling the members of BORG dogs?

Noted.

Definitely channeling your inner Halo right there. I'll say you've got it down nicely.

:)

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Jason_PT » Tue 30 May, 2017 01:32

Me? No mate. But TI coming in force to defend a war that everyone else see it has nothing but a blatant one-sided war is hilarious.

But fear not, there is more tides than sailors (this saying actually sounds better in PT lol ), and BS "fairness" with TI stamp of approval isn't forgotten.

Enjoy the derbs guys.

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Tue 30 May, 2017 02:02

Jason Voorhees wrote:The respect toward guilds in Alpha is zero these days my only question is that i go along with the train, or do i keep my separate way.

Its not one guilds fault in particular for the reason respect has been lost between us, I'm not saying we're respectful in anyway, but to act like you and your compadres have ever treat us with any form of respect is simply laughable.

Jason Voorhees wrote:Me? No mate. But TI coming in force to defend a war that everyone else see it has nothing but a blatant one-sided war is hilarious.

But fear not, there is more tides than sailors (this saying actually sounds better in PT lol ), and BS "fairness" with TI stamp of approval isn't forgotten.

Enjoy the derbs guys.

Everything's TI's fault, always is, even when it isn't, it is. :roll: We had no idea about this war nor do we meddle in the affairs of our allies, but you know what we do do? we defend them when enemies decide to launch on them out of war with zero diplomacy. The rest doesn't even warrant a response I'll just refer you to your post about respect towards guilds.

I'm glad you care this much about guilds like BS & AR, shows how much time you really have on your hands.

P.s Everyone else isn't just BORG guilds, there is actually 2 other families of guilds and neither of them have voiced an opinion here on this thread.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
Corona

Postby Corona » Tue 30 May, 2017 02:16

Soldier48 wrote:
solace wrote:Well well well, Jason was right it seems.

Note to future self; drop SPuD tag and declare on BS... fair war right?

In my opinion Kushii should tag to TI and boost their numbers in our war, let rest of BS handle AR.

BS is looking to grow...fast. To do that, a little bit of assistance from the big guys is needed or else we're never going to achieve that.

Letting "BS handle AR" must be a joke right?

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Tue 30 May, 2017 02:56

Vault Boy wrote:P.s Everyone else isn't just BORG guilds, there is actually 2 other families of guilds and neither of them have voiced an opinion here on this thread.

While Nids, and SPuD hold pacts with the BORG/SHLD block, I would argue we are technically separate. More similar to the NINPOCLS/CRUEL block alliance.

So technically 2 families have objected to this war ;)

Corona wrote:BS is looking to grow...fast. To do that, a little bit of assistance from the big guys

Enlighten me to this methodology you are utilizing. How does Kushii raping AR's fleets help the little guys? Wouldn't it be better to have them make hits etc..

I wouldn't be oppose to TI releasing 175mil worth of their little guys and trading Kushii off. Although some of their little guys are 8th, hard to distinguish between the 8th/TI alliance anymore.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Tue 30 May, 2017 04:03

My god I'm in the NINPOCLS block now?

Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Tue 30 May, 2017 05:35

Jason, I'm personally not a fan of the situation your commenting on(where one person makes up the majority of the guild's fleet then that person then goes on a rampage against a guild that couldn't stand against him even if they all worked together)

That being said, I do not know the specifics here so I'm not going to go that deep into it. But, if that's what's going on, the two GM's should work it out over PM's.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Tue 30 May, 2017 18:26

Soldier48 wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:P.s Everyone else isn't just BORG guilds, there is actually 2 other families of guilds and neither of them have voiced an opinion here on this thread.

While Nids, and SPuD hold pacts with the BORG/SHLD block, I would argue we are technically separate. More similar to the NINPOCLS/CRUEL block alliance.

So technically 2 families have objected to this war ;)

Corona wrote:BS is looking to grow...fast. To do that, a little bit of assistance from the big guys

Enlighten me to this methodology you are utilizing. How does Kushii raping AR's fleets help the little guys? Wouldn't it be better to have them make hits etc..

I wouldn't be oppose to TI releasing 175mil worth of their little guys and trading Kushii off. Although some of their little guys are 8th, hard to distinguish between the 8th/TI alliance anymore.

Pahahahahaha that is by far the funniest thing you have said :biglaugh:

The methology of Kush slamming his rainbow and BS n00bs collecting the derbs, the concept isn't that difficult to understand really.

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Soldier48 » Tue 30 May, 2017 20:24

Vault Boy wrote:Pahahahahaha that is by far the funniest thing you have said :biglaugh:

The methology of Kush slamming his rainbow and BS n00bs collecting the derbs, the concept isn't that difficult to understand really.

Of what I scouted from Kushii's hits, I haven't seen any "n00bs" collecting.

Love how emotional you are though, I must have really pissed you off lol

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Tue 30 May, 2017 21:48

Soldier48 wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:Pahahahahaha that is by far the funniest thing you have said :biglaugh:

Of what I scouted from Kushii's hits, I haven't seen any "n00bs" collecting.

Love how emotional you are though, I must have really pissed you off lol

I think your the one that's mad sweetheart, that's why you flame me/smashfaceofthekeyboard2makewordsappear even when not speaking to or about you hehe

Please tell me more about how spud isn't a Borg guild

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 31 May, 2017 00:06

VB if you want to whine PM me instead.

Back on topic; Hitting AR under another tag?

[TI] Kushii (BS) vs. [«AR»] goobs losses: 137,370 / 10,000 [TI] Kushii (BS) vs. [«AR»] goobs losses: 137,370 / 10,000

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Wed 31 May, 2017 00:13

Soldier48 wrote:VB if you want to whine PM me instead.

Back on topic; Hitting AR under another tag?

[TI] Kushii (BS) vs. [«AR»] goobs losses: 137,370 / 10,000 [TI] Kushii (BS) vs. [«AR»] goobs losses: 137,370 / 10,000

Rip your CAs bro

Kush is a retard, we've been telling you this from the start :dance:

Return to “Alpha”