Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: [BS] declaring on [«AR»]

Postby Brogren » Wed 31 May, 2017 16:02

Vault Boy wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:The respect toward guilds in Alpha is zero these days my only question is that i go along with the train, or do i keep my separate way.
Its not one guilds fault in particular for the reason respect has been lost between us, I'm not saying we're respectful in anyway, but to act like you and your compadres have ever treat us with any form of respect is simply laughable.

Id like to believe that in the early early days we tried to be decently nice(not exactly trying to be BFFs), I for one grew tired of even bothering when I felt you guys were being cucks just to be cucks :>

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Wed 31 May, 2017 17:36

Carolus Rex wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:The respect toward guilds in Alpha is zero these days my only question is that i go along with the train, or do i keep my separate way.
Its not one guilds fault in particular for the reason respect has been lost between us, I'm not saying we're respectful in anyway, but to act like you and your compadres have ever treat us with any form of respect is simply laughable.

Id like to believe that in the early early days we tried to be decently nice(not exactly trying to be BFFs), I for one grew tired of even bothering when I felt you guys were being cucks just to be cucks :>
I'd like to believe that too, but moving to kill us if we landed in 09 w/o a pm/warning/etc back in the day is what makes me not believe that :>

Jason proved the other day that nothing has changed, you're willing to ph small guilds if they cant do anything about it, call us what you like, but we have never attempted a ph on anyone. :naughty:

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)
Unlucky Colin :dance:
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Brogren » Wed 31 May, 2017 19:24

Vault Boy wrote: I'd like to believe that too, but moving to kill us if we landed in 09 w/o a pm/warning/etc back in the day is what makes me not believe that :>

Jason proved the other day that nothing has changed, you're willing to ph small guilds if they cant do anything about it, call us what you like, but we have never attempted a ph on anyone. :naughty:
Fairly certain that if we wanted to derb you back in the day we would just have let you land and crash good ol ATL then trap whatever fleets you had left. Not gonna say we didnt do some scum things during that time but hell Im happy to admit I made quite a few mistakes in my first months of leading SHLD. Protecting the disaster guild that SF/DP led was one of them.

But SHLD block has not attempted any PHs for years. Hell the last ones I can remember was the awful A02 *beep* back in the day, im sure people have wanted to though :P

Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 12:19

Only 4 pages ?
I thought this thread had potential, especialy when TI got mentionned ^^

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 15:33

Diskor wrote:Only 4 pages ?
I thought this thread had potential, especialy when TI got mentionned ^^
I think everyone is desensitized to TI's antics.

Also when was the last time that a thread has gotten a decent # of pages without a discussion of Dong's dong in it?

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 18:56

Carolus Rex wrote: Fairly certain that if we wanted to derb you back in the day we would just have let you land and crash good ol ATL then trap whatever fleets you had left. Not gonna say we didnt do some scum things during that time but hell Im happy to admit I made quite a few mistakes in my first months of leading SHLD. Protecting the disaster guild that SF/DP led was one of them.
True, but that doesn't change the situation, it was either land in 09 and die from an out of war attack or recall. Unless the mistake was not letting us land and shooting us :P
Carolus Rex wrote:But SHLD block has not attempted any PHs for years. Hell the last ones I can remember was the awful A02 *beep* back in the day, im sure people have wanted to though :P
So you are denying BORG launching to kill Black Sun the other day? How about SPuD moving to kill them a month or so ago? You're just a pawn so I don't blame you for being ill-informed on the wrong doings of your leaders.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)
Unlucky Colin :dance:
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 19:28

Vault Boy wrote:So you are denying BORG launching to kill Black Sun the other day? How about SPuD moving to kill them a month or so ago? You're just a pawn so I don't blame you for being ill-informed on the wrong doings of your leaders.
SPuD has never attempted an out of war attack on BS or any associate guild of the major blocks.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Ice Pick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Ice Pick » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 19:45

Vault Boy wrote: So you are denying BORG launching to kill Black Sun the other day? How about SPuD moving to kill them a month or so ago? You're just apawn so I don't blame you for being ill-informed on the wrong doings of your leaders.
:lol:

Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Brogren » Thu 01 Jun, 2017 19:54

Yup I got no clue what SHLD/BORG are doing :> but yes I do deny Jason trying to shoot ANYTHING (including CLS)

Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]

Postby Darius » Fri 02 Jun, 2017 00:17

Carolus Rex wrote:......snip.....but yes I do deny Jason trying to shoot ANYTHING (including CLS)
Qft! Lol.... Wrong thread but still true....

Long time CLS trade donkey.
z-warrior-jean

Postby z-warrior-jean » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 20:54

So.... nice thread here. but I am wondering... what does it take to stop this war????

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 20:59

Don't know, but it seems it's a 2017 thing adding more accounts after war start, if AR needs BORG assistance get Deadly-Knight or Ringhio to PM me.

I have more than a few players itching for some action :P
Surely BS/Ti don't mind, since adding accounts is totally OK, right? :P

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Kato
Guild: 13th/8th

Postby Kato » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 21:03

Jason Voorhees wrote:Don't know, but it seems it's a 2017 thing adding more accounts after war start, if AR needs BORG assistance get Deadly-Knight or Ringhio to PM me.

15B BORG threatening a 200m 100 day old guild. Interesting. :think:

[8th] General
Tricky
Guild: Black Sun

Postby Tricky » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 21:08

z-warrior-jean wrote:So.... nice thread here. but I am wondering... what does it take to stop this war????
Pm me in game

Corona

Postby Corona » Fri 09 Jun, 2017 21:35

Kato wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Don't know, but it seems it's a 2017 thing adding more accounts after war start, if AR needs BORG assistance get Deadly-Knight or Ringhio to PM me.

15B BORG threatening a 200m 100 day old guild. Interesting. :think:
:clap:

Return to “Alpha”