The Imperium Strikes Back

[NPO] Homer
Guild: GM NPO
Galaxy: Alpha

The Imperium Strikes Back

Postby [NPO] Homer » Thu 03 Aug, 2017 18:53

After NI and NPO joined forces the Imperium was reborn.

Homer will be Emperor and GM, Mr. Burns will be war minister and Shipwreck our very unlucky diplomat. Zero, MasterSVB and Wesly will serve in high command.

Our pacts will remain unchanged. Ni will remain as our training/subguild.

Hail the Emperor
Hail the great fallen
Hail [IMP] Imperium

Expect much love from the peanut gallery of alpha 8-)

solace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: The Imperium Strikes Back

Postby solace » Thu 03 Aug, 2017 19:20

Enjoy the snuggles.... :dance:

[CLS] Darius
Do you purposely stay on the *beep*y side of the sever because your natural state is *beep*y? Just wondering as I've never seen you make a move or a board / forum post that wasn't hugely *beep*y. Hilarious
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Thu 03 Aug, 2017 20:47

Interesting (not?)

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
solace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby solace » Thu 03 Aug, 2017 20:58

I heard Imp was an old guild...and found this from 11years ago, well before my time here.

There are few events capable of shaking the world, even fewer capable of shaking the universe, but I come to you today to formally introduce one such event. As has already been noted by a number of rulers and guilds, The Imperium has recently descended upon the new galaxies, bringing with them a wealth of skill, experience and, of course, numbers. However, it has become clear that as an unfortunate and unintended side-effect of our vast player base we have invoked several unnecessary emotions and beliefs about our intent (most notably an irrational fear), and it is these that I hope to rectify to a more accurate portrayal.

Over the past few days since our arrival we have been extremely internally focused, which, while it has led to significant advances in the fields of structure, organisation, economy and military, has perhaps been so to such an extent that we have neglected foreign affairs and not yet become familiar with set precedents in this universe; this is something I hope to amend over the coming days, as already established diplomatic relations are expanded and new ones are forged. In keeping with this new policy I invite any guild who wishes to open up dialog with The Imperium to join us on our forums so that relations may be properly discussed - http://z9.invisionfree.com/TheImperium/ ... wtopic=124. In particular I would like to extend this invitation to those guilds seeking to set up bases in the new galaxies where The Imperium calls home. It is no secret that some guilds wish to enter said galaxies with overwhelming forces, with there even being some talk that the first course of action should be to occupy and suppress Imperium bases. Obviously this will not be tolerated and anyone thinking we would be an easy fight has obviously never encountered the likes of us before. But it is my hope that diplomacy will win the day, avoiding any unnecessary bloodshed.

Now I wish to address some of the specific fears and misunderstandings that have already cropped up in regards to our arrival. Firstly, we are not a group like those from GameFAQ or anywhere else. We do not 'invade' games or seek to dominate them; indeed, we all come from different backgrounds and ideals, and this is the first game we have played as a group - do not confuse friendship for something more sinister. I will also assure you, therefore, that we are not cheaters with multiple accounts as some have accused us of for unknown reasons, and if you wish to take such baseless complaints to the admin I encourage him to run a multi sweep of our guild in order to dispell these accusations once and for all. You will find us to be a highly organised and efficient group, and this is what our quick coordinated maneuvers signify, nothing more. I recognise that this organisation, combined with some of our more overt cultural traits, may cause some concern with the established players (I have already noted that someone has confused a simple favourite Bismarck quote of mine for guild policy, for example), and I would like to assure you now that to be overly concerned about this is to be mistaken. Judge us on our actions, and not our cultural quirks, and I am sure that those who have already been in contact with me on such matters will inform you that we are perfectly agreeable.

So as I hope you will come to see, The Imperium is not to be feared or hated, and I hope you will instead come to respect us, and find us amicable neighbours. While you can be assured that if you come to us with force, thinking we are here to be subjugated, you will be met with equal and more force, with an efficiency and unity you have never before encountered, you can equally be assured that if you come to us in peace and friendship we will reciprocate and you will find us a most helpful and trustworthy ally. I certainly hope that you will see fit to approach us in the latter manner, just as we have approached all of you.

signed,

Imperator of The Imperium,
Vladimir

[CLS] Darius
Do you purposely stay on the *beep*y side of the sever because your natural state is *beep*y? Just wondering as I've never seen you make a move or a board / forum post that wasn't hugely *beep*y. Hilarious
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Thu 03 Aug, 2017 23:13

Welcome back Imperium!!!

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
FranklinR
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha: 13th

Postby FranklinR » Fri 04 Aug, 2017 13:32

why not call it Ninpo?

I'm swelling with confidence. :D
http://veteranprospector.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My blog, enjoy the read ^
Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Sat 05 Aug, 2017 05:34

FranklinR wrote:why not call it Ninpo?
I lol'd out loud.

Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Sun 06 Aug, 2017 21:45

@Solace : TL;DR

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]

Postby Darius » Mon 07 Aug, 2017 01:33

They came to win the server and it seems they just might!

Long time CLS trade donkey.

Return to “Alpha”