RQ decs GRLL and CT

Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: RQ decs GRLL and CT

Postby Dongger » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 18:58

When someone makes fun of my grammar I whisper "There,their,they're"to calm their tits

Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 20:00

Carolus Rex wrote:Also I did enjoy lolWkoA making fun of someones lolenglish grammar, when people are at that level mentally there just isnt much to say. Some creativity in the insults instead of writing about someone that wrote an instead of a, and then maybe you would just look like a complete asshat and not like a fifteen year old asshat :>
Hey guys the guy who had a several page blog post about how EB1L 13th was on his profile for ages is telling us what makes people look like fifteen year old *beep* hats!

Kenji called me a worm, probably the most archaic and uncreative of insults. Why should I strain myself for something creative when there is something grounded in actual reality to point out. If you can barely write in my language you have no business insulting me in it and expecting a free pass, full stop. I make fun of people for lots of things, that it happened to be how he constructed his word vomit this time is just how it happened. In any case, if all of Kenji's mums are done wiping his eyes (you guys are pretty offended on behalf of a guy who seemingly let the comment bounce off his thick skin), I'm done discussing it. I stand by what I said and your crocodile tears aren't about to change anything.

And hey I have no issue with ruining IC's account just to rush things, keep it up. I am positive the 15-20 min on dreads(can't have seriously been much further than that could they?) was a risk you could have taken but you're right we'll never know.

Jason Voorhees wrote:I must have farmed your *beep* WKoA somewhere for being in your mouth all the time.
And give credit to the man, Kenji puts 90% of Alpha rooster in his shadow, and anyone thinking different should get a reality check.

And i dont remember much about french, bit even i see that sentence is crap.
And if my english doesnt please you... Vai plantar batatas.
The only people you've ever farmed have been your own multis so no you haven't done anything of the like to me. You weren't relevant when I used to play and ever since I've been back you've been afk in your multi nest so can't say I fear you all too much big guy. You're a coward with no stones and zero tactical sense, who inherited virtually everything he is surrounded by. You built nothing, have done nothing and are nothing. Maybe you'll change that before the server stops but the track record thus far isn't good :)

And nice, the classic "yeah I'm pretty sure you're wrong but I don't want to put my own credibility on the line so I better say I'm rusty on the topic before I try to tell him he's wrong". Just do the smart thing and ask DP to actually come in here and chew me out if I was wrong, since she actually speaks the language fluently. It'd be a rare opportunity for her to have some basis for her flaming me. Or be like Diskor, who was up front and honest about what he thought. Not your half-*beep*'d no heart in it insult attempt. Just as bad at flaming as you are at AE Jason, at least have some conviction when you're trying to knock me down. Also plant your own potatoes you hippy.

@Kenji dec us then bro. You merc'd vs us lots and sat afk so can't say I find your threat all too intimidating. You are the master of fighting wars without making a single move it seems. In all fairness though I'm quite far in my tutelage under you in that regard, can't remember last time I had to move my IF.

@Diskor send me how you'd write it fam like I said not opposed to being corrected if someone knows better though I am not seeing the cancerousness of it. I imagine its probably a bit awkwardly worded and nothing more but maybe you'll enlighten me.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Brogren » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 20:16

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:
Carolus Rex wrote:Also I did enjoy lolWkoA making fun of someones lolenglish grammar, when people are at that level mentally there just isnt much to say. Some creativity in the insults instead of writing about someone that wrote an instead of a, and then maybe you would just look like a complete asshat and not like a fifteen year old asshat :>
Hey guys the guy who had a several page blog post about how EB1L 13th was on his profile for ages is telling us what makes people look like fifteen year old *beep* hats!

And hey I have no issue with ruining IC's account just to rush things, keep it up. I am positive the 15-20 min on dreads(can't have seriously been much further than that could they?) was a risk you could have taken but you're right we'll never know.
I can link the post so you can point out where I say 13th were ebil. I called them blatant cheaters using multis to feed themselves and then deleting the multis when they lost their occs of them. Mainly me calling Brightwind out like usual, other than that I praised Halo/IM/Dom for building up what 13th was and how it could stay #1 despite so many trying to get them down.

Today I learnt that getting 1:2 debris for fleet used is ruining an account, especially with 30k+ prod LOL

Edit: Its time I guess that I stop shooting things then since I risk ruining my account!

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 20:53

Oh I remember that doc, if I was BW I woulda used your tears for lube man

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)
Unlucky Colin :dance:
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Brogren » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 20:58

Now I just use the e-rage of both sides as lube. Works very nicely!

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 21:44

@WKoA:
Witch-King of Agmar wrote:....
One thing you're good at, words.
If forum gave derbs you would be full on them :lol:

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 22:33

Jason Voorhees wrote:@WKoA:
Witch-King of Agmar wrote:....
One thing you're good at, words.
If forum gave derbs you would be full on them :lol:
Whatever you say Potato Pam.

Carolus Rex wrote:I can link the post so you can point out where I say 13th were ebil. I called them blatant cheaters using multis to feed themselves and then deleting the multis when they lost their occs of them. Mainly me calling Brightwind out like usual, other than that I praised Halo/IM/Dom for building up what 13th was and how it could stay #1 despite so many trying to get them down.

Today I learnt that getting 1:2 debris for fleet used is ruining an account, especially with 30k+ prod LOL

Edit: Its time I guess that I stop shooting things then since I risk ruining my account!
Link it just so I can bookmark it lmao, the fact you still have it is awesome. Interesting though that you seem to have such a strong conviction when it comes to cheating but are currently serving under the closest thing Alpha currently has to BW, if not something worse lmao. Or do I really need to remind you that this happened between him and Saud, that big e-terrorist you guys lose sleep over and only got a chance to hurt any of you because Jason brought him into the fold as a fellow multi-er he could work with
https://imgur.com/a/N3NsF
https://imgur.com/a/tvtBX

I do wonder how you still talk down to anyone Carolus, having sold your soul and principles to work with the very kind of player you dedicated a massive blog post to preaching against. Can you even look at your family and tell them you're a man of principle, of conviction or of values? As far as I can tell you're willing to brush aside what you so zealously preached for if it means personal gain in a video game and that is a sad state of affairs man. On second thought, don't link your blog. It'd be incredibly cringe to read some preachy *beep* about cheating and multis from someone who sleeps around Jason's ankles.

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Love you Nagel
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Brogren » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 22:51

Id gladly work between all guilds to get rid of the multi trains of alpha. 2 years ago I had been talking with allies about trying to get some form of server wide ban of spies. Main reason to why we never decided to bring the talks to other guilds is the same as to why talks about getting rid of multis is not going to happen. People are never going to believe that the other side is actually following protocol.

Let me know when you figure out a solution to that and I will get to work ;) (and dont start pointing fingers)

Edit: And since the 2 years has passed, my opinion of most guilds have gotten worse. Good will is dead on alpha

solace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby solace » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 23:08

KenJI wrote:Also we have to give WKoA some credit too.
It`s been some time since we had such a good froum warrior/ingame useless player.
....but I thawt that title was myne,at least the last part. :(

[CLS] Darius
Do you purposely stay on the *beep*y side of the sever because your natural state is *beep*y? Just wondering as I've never seen you make a move or a board / forum post that wasn't hugely *beep*y. Hilarious
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 23:11

Don't have to solve the multi problem to not be associated with or actively participating in its continuance, which you are by standing by Jason when its basically common public knowledge now with ample evidence behind it that the guy cheats plenty and is actually willing to work with other cheaters. He very much sought out Saud you know that right? Whether he knew it was Saud right away or if he was like TI and thought we actually were talking to Mereum Sama, an individual, is another story but those skype logs make it pretty clear the revelation was a welcome one whenever it was finally received, assuming it was not knowledge Jason had from the outset.

Whatever happened to their relationship to cause that incident with Spud is a mystery to me but there was without a doubt a time when your glorious leader was working with what you guys made out to me as one of the most notorious schemers and cheaters in Alpha and it seems pretty weird to me that you'd be okay with that, no matter what the circumstances were, if you ever were truly against the multi abuse on Alpha. Because believe it or not, I actually appreciated that one aspect of you; that you took issue with the stuff BW was known for abusing even as far back as when I was playing back in the OO days. Ah well. I don't think good will is dead on Alpha, just hard to come by.
solace wrote:
KenJI wrote:Also we have to give WKoA some credit too.
It`s been some time since we had such a good froum warrior/ingame useless player.
....but I thawt that title was myne,at least the last part. :(
No no Solace you have it all wrong, you're the guy who's bad at both. An uncommon accomplishment to say the least.

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Love you Nagel
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Brogren » Thu 05 Oct, 2017 23:23

When leaders want to settle things and try and work stuff like that out, then they have my skype. Before then, stuff will go on like usual

Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Fri 06 Oct, 2017 03:47

2/10
Would not read again.

-Catalyst-
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]

Postby -Catalyst- » Fri 06 Oct, 2017 04:39

What's up with all the walls-o-text? I doubt more than half of AE players can read...

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Fri 06 Oct, 2017 08:49

WKoA the fact you say the same thing over and over, doesn't mean it becomes true, it is clear you like the sound of your own words, or since this is text, the writing.
What i had to say, has been said in the proper thread and to the people that matter.

Your plan didn't worked, it backfired and now you're "side" is in a worst situation that before.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Fri 06 Oct, 2017 09:21

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:@Diskor send me how you'd write it fam like I said not opposed to being corrected if someone knows better though I am not seeing the cancerousness of it. I imagine its probably a bit awkwardly worded and nothing more but maybe you'll enlighten me.
Not my fault if I was born in Baguettard land
FYI, "Si j’ai appris une langue seconde j’ai réellement apprendre" doesn't make sense. I'm not even sure I could fix it since I don't understand what you're trying to say.
I guess you wanted to say you did learn a 2nd language, which was french obvisously, and that you might have liked it ?
Then, say "Si, j'ai appris une seconde langue, que j'ai aimé apprendre" ?

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.

Return to “Alpha”