13th vs CLS/X.org/+SHLD(bleh)

Satele
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: 13th vs CLS/X.org/+SHLD(bleh)

Postby Satele » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 19:15

KenJI wrote:Inigo the best

I was the best.

Also Nagels babies mama likes black guys.

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Vault Boy » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 20:06

Wang The Man wrote:
I don't see much difference and I certainly don't see enough of a difference for anyone to be claiming the moral high ground on the matter. Nor do I see the problem with it. The game has been this way for 8 out of 12 years this game has been played, in one way or another. Anyone who thinks that we can change it are just nostalgic fools or *beep* retards.(I used to be a nostalgic fool) I think we all know the reason why.
I would argue my bloc would benefit the most from this "AE Utopia" some seek but it will never happen so I don't waste time or energy on it (any more)

Not solely directed at you really, but at the community of bishes that feel that way

I’ll happily accept the title of “nostalgic fool”. Quick question, if we all acted like nostalgic fools maybe no one would be the fool? Just people playing the game as intended..

Also stating there isn’t much of a difference is admitting there most certainly is a difference, as far as claiming the moral high ground, I’m not the type. We just think sitting in the same place for 8 years + is a *beep* way to play the game. Yeah we park in 70, but we also leave 70 en masse atleast once every war to give other guilds the opportunity for a crash or a decent fight (que Carolos saying otherwise :p ) IMP & CLS were content being parked away from us and vice versa, until you (SHLD) shoved a fat dick up mins *beep* with the worst dec you could of gave them.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 20:48

Satele wrote:
KenJI wrote:Inigo the best

I was the best.

Also Nagels babies mama likes black guys.

Somehow you made this even less funny than it was the first time. you're also 2 years late on calling people cucks you uncultured pig

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 21:07

I wouldn't be a cuck anyways, we are LONG since separated.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
XFracture
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Alpha: 13th
Omega: Empire (Imp)

Postby XFracture » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 21:13

Who is Satele again?

With regards,

_13th_XFracture
CrazyLegs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby CrazyLegs » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 21:16

XFracture wrote:Who is Satele again?

Tessa

XFracture
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XFracture » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 21:22

Sorry I asked,

With regards,

_13th_XFracture
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 23:18

Tessa = Betelgeuse

The name has been said once.....

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
XFracture
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XFracture » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 23:30

Rajam wrote:The name has been said once.....

Twice now (smdh)

With regards,

_13th_XFracture
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 00:15

Once is enough. He forum searches his name (and alts) at least once a day to see if anyone has mentioned him.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Col. Caulker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: You know, THAT guild...

Postby Col. Caulker » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 05:40

Dongger wrote:F 22 are a domestic platform you noob.
We use Hornets in Afganastan

do you even iraq/syria bro?

Are you Army Strong, bishes?
I'm not quite sure how unicellular ciliate protozoa is intended to be insulting.

Come see us on Facebook
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SPuD
E: CROW

Postby Soldier48 » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 18:43

Vault Boy wrote:Yeah we park in 70, but we also leave 70 en masse atleast once every war to give other guilds the opportunity for a crash or a decent fight (que Carolos saying otherwise :p ) IMP & CLS were content being parked away from us and vice versa, until you (SHLD) shoved a fat dick up mins *beep* with the worst dec you could of gave them.

Two parts to that;

Sending 4bil of your highly actives together, that will run back to the 70s in a heartbeat is not "opportunity for a crash". Sit outside of the 70s for the entire war, then that may be considered "opportunity for a crash". Because under your first definition, SPuD's hunting party in the 70s was an "opportunity for a crash", but we both know you'd never would have caught one of those fleets, and if anything we would have recalled the second we did not feel safe.

Secondly I thought it was mentioned earlier, but a friend of mine in CLS said they went to the 70s because they feared 13th crashing them, not SHLD. Maybe my friend was wrong, can't really speak on behalf of CLS and their decisions. Least when we fought together a few years back when they were in the 40s, we joined them. Was fun adventure outside of the 00s :)

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Carolus Rex » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 19:05

Im sure MasterSVB can confirm exactly what he said while trying to get his allies to the 70s. Something about 13th being ebil ofc.

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.

[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 20:10

Soldier48 wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:Yeah we park in 70, but we also leave 70 en masse atleast once every war to give other guilds the opportunity for a crash or a decent fight (que Carolos saying otherwise :p ) IMP & CLS were content being parked away from us and vice versa, until you (SHLD) shoved a fat dick up mins *beep* with the worst dec you could of gave them.

Two parts to that;

Sending 4bil of your highly actives together, that will run back to the 70s in a heartbeat is not "opportunity for a crash". Sit outside of the 70s for the entire war, then that may be considered "opportunity for a crash". Because under your first definition, SPuD's hunting party in the 70s was an "opportunity for a crash", but we both know you'd never would have caught one of those fleets, and if anything we would have recalled the second we did not feel safe.

Secondly I thought it was mentioned earlier, but a friend of mine in CLS said they went to the 70s because they feared 13th crashing them, not SHLD. Maybe my friend was wrong, can't really speak on behalf of CLS and their decisions. Least when we fought together a few years back when they were in the 40s, we joined them. Was fun adventure outside of the 00s :)

Lol I wasn’t talking about then for this war, I spent 2-3 weeks with my guild parked outside of 70 at the beginning of this war flew to 3 separate clusters landing in the bottom of clusters, if that isn’t opportunity enough for you, then well let’s see if you get away with that...

Your friend can say what he likes, the conversation between myself and Homer tells a different tale however. So your telling me SHLD crashed Min after a bs dec, NPO/Ni/CLS immediately moved to 70 and it was through fear of 13th... Is it initiation to smoke crack to join team 09? :lol: as far as venturing out the 00s, good for you must feel nice to actually stretch the legs once every 4 years.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
XFracture
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby XFracture » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 20:16

Omg you two - who gives a rip about the past? No guild is like they used to be. When I first started playing CLS was on top. Now Halo-lite’s evil minions are. It is what it is.

With regards,

_13th_XFracture

Return to “Alpha”