Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Re: News within -LA-

Postby leesmack » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 22:02

Lead Assassin -LA- wrote:
leesmack wrote:I will protect u all.... Need u to send all your fleet to one of my bases of my choosing first
Lol lee that kinda sounds like a set up to be completely wiped out :P.
Dang, u caught on quickly. Any ways Goodluck on your future endeavors

Cruel
Lead Assassin -LA-
Guild: Lethal Assassins -LA-
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 22:19

leesmack wrote:
Lead Assassin -LA- wrote:
leesmack wrote:I will protect u all.... Need u to send all your fleet to one of my bases of my choosing first
Lol lee that kinda sounds like a set up to be completely wiped out :P.
Dang, u caught on quickly. Any ways Goodluck on your future endeavors
Thanks lee, I am hoping things improve and we can start small guild wars in the future.

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 16:07

LA, the answer your looking for is Nagel.

-He is an opportunist, troll and griefer.
-He would break any rule if it meant a win in his eyes.
-He doesn't care about anyone on the internet or their feelings.
-He especially doesn't care about you when your playing a game on the internet then crying about losing in said game.

His play style will be different than some and the same as others. The problem your talking about is insurmountable within a game on the internet. There are no rules other than the ones Wizard puts into place. You need to take a second and think about what that means because in this game that changes frequently. If you do not keep up with those changes then you will constantly be asking the same questions your asking in this thread.

Nagel and people like him, and there are many, would jump at the chance to derb every other guild on the server if it meant they would feel that winning feeling. That is just the way it is.

Your answer is Nagel.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 16:37

I am Nagel or I am Negan?

Cruel
Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL

Postby Seph » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 17:57

leesmack wrote:I am Nagel or I am Negan?
We are all Negan.

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Edward Longshanks
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [CLS]

Postby Edward Longshanks » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 19:01

So, Nagel is the Boogeyman man now? A nice little horror story we use to whip small guilds into shape?

Nice.

GM of |CLS|
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Re:

Postby Brogren » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 19:07

Edward Longshanks wrote:So, Nagel is the Boogeyman man now? A nice little horror story we use to whip small guilds into shape?

Nice.
Yes, hide on your allies blob and Nagel wont be able to come and take you!

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Lead Assassin -LA-
Guild: Lethal Assassins -LA-

Re: Re:

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 19:18

Carolus Rex wrote:
Edward Longshanks wrote:So, Nagel is the Boogeyman man now? A nice little horror story we use to whip small guilds into shape?

Nice.
Yes, hide on your allies blob and Nagel wont be able to come and take you!
That’s one thing I can proudly say LA has never done is hide under our protector. As all our terms have always stated in war; no hiding on your protectors blob or hidding on one of their astros. We have the ability to say we are not cowarding under someone’s skirt and haven’t since we started our guild.

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL

Re:

Postby Seph » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 19:42

Nice.
Nagel a boogyman? lol ... just :nonono

I mean ...lol, no I just can't .... lol omg ... lol

You joker, you just crack me up sometimes :biglaugh:

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 19:53

Which one? I will be right there.
Rajam wrote:LA, the answer your looking for is Nagel.

-He is an opportunist, troll and griefer.
-He would break any rule if it meant a win in his eyes.
-He doesn't care about anyone on the internet or their feelings.
-He especially doesn't care about you when your playing a game on the internet then crying about losing in said game.

His play style will be different than some and the same as others. The problem your talking about is insurmountable within a game on the internet. There are no rules other than the ones Wizard puts into place. You need to take a second and think about what that means because in this game that changes frequently. If you do not keep up with those changes then you will constantly be asking the same questions your asking in this thread.

Nagel and people like him, and there are many, would jump at the chance to derb every other guild on the server if it meant they would feel that winning feeling. That is just the way it is.

Your answer is Nagel.
See, this may all appear true from the outside, if you lack context.

I am excessively loyal to every guild/bloc I have been in, going to bat and losing just because that is what should be done.

So all of your points are correct with the exception of not caring, I care immensely about the people on 'my side'. But yeah, if you are not on my side, I play to win and I do it however I can. What must be said is this, outside of pure cheating, you will never see me baw about losing. You play like I play, you lose as many as you win and you have to accept that.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
WhiteKnight
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: =A=
SS
FTW
NøiSe
LOVE

Postby WhiteKnight » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 20:24

Bagel you need to make one of your pretty pictures you use to make showing how everyone is connected -.- , think it was you who use to make them. I just been simming for long time now being inactive no clue whose secretly sleeping with who anymore -.-.

~ Retired ~ "And in the end it's not the years in AE that count. It's the AE in your years."
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 20:54

The faction map, yeah it was. I will throw one together later just for you WK

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Thu 22 Mar, 2018 21:38

Nagel wrote:
See, this may all appear true from the outside, if you lack context.

I am excessively loyal to every guild/bloc I have been in, going to bat and losing just because that is what should be done.

So all of your points are correct with the exception of not caring, I care immensely about the people on 'my side'. But yeah, if you are not on my side, I play to win and I do it however I can. What must be said is this, outside of pure cheating, you will never see me baw about losing. You play like I play, you lose as many as you win and you have to accept that.
I am on the outside and do lack context. I'm just posting observations of your online personality from your posts over the years.

Don't mistake that post for judgement on my part, it was more intended to inform LA that not everyone plays like does/wants. If he's going to step his game up he'll have to learn these things. I believe that Halo was the one that said that the game was also played on the forums. Separating one from the other would make this a boring place.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 00:45

Nagel wrote:The faction map, yeah it was. I will throw one together later just for you WK
Spice is up with a little something extra

Cruel
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Fri 23 Mar, 2018 01:04

I mean, I have no issue with your judgement. Mostly cause it was correct, but also because as you assessed I don't care about others opinions.

I just think it needed context that my behavior is not completely selfish, it is very guild driven as a rule.

SHLD GM

Return to “Alpha”