News within -LA-

Lead Assassin -LA-
Guild: Lethal Assassins -LA-
Galaxy: Alpha

News within -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 01:01

We in -LA- have recently removed 13th from our guild page and will no longer have anything to do with them or their activities in this server. We want to make the entire server aware of this so they can no longer use 13th as a reason to shoot our guild. We will also no longer be part of the 13th bloc as well we have not be treated as family or even as a wanted guest so we will go where we are accepted and wanted.
With this being said from this day forward I will only be speaking diplomatically and will not fall victim to the trolls and morons of this server. My inbox and this forum post will be open for those interested in discussing diplomacy with -LA-. Thank you all in advance for being understanding.

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: News within -LA-

Postby Nagel » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 01:26

XF is such a good guy.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 03:31

RIP

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)
Unlucky Colin :dance:
Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 03:36

Wonder how Tessa feels about this.Seeing 13ths fall from the top of Alpha?
They held it the longest I think.

-Catalyst-
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]

Postby -Catalyst- » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 05:01

I guess it's ASAE's turn now. Long reign ASAE!

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 05:15

Dongger wrote:Wonder how Tessa feels about this.Seeing 13ths fall from the top of Alpha?
They held it the longest I think.
I wonder. Mordor was there for a long time as well.

13th have been falling since Dom left.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Brogren » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 17:19

RIP 13ths most useful ally.

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 17:44

Vault Boy wrote:RIP

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
Mr IC
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SHLD

Postby Mr IC » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 21:16

glhf with the farm lyfe

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
ragnarök
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: No guild wants me

Postby ragnarök » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 00:47

may i join friend ?

" blame Rags, it's all his fault. You think he's a cuddly puppy but he's really an Evil Mastermind :silenced:"

--CLS Gruntlife
Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL

Postby Seph » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 00:49

Shame on what was done to you by those spineless manga hentai basement dwelling abusers that consider themselves of importance while slurping the last of their Mt.Dew six packs and telling their moms to buy them more wipes for hitting their willys after burning you. But there are no more things like LPN and people seem to no more care about the small guilds fighting for their place. So good luck.

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 01:04

Sephiroth Vorkosigan wrote:Shame on what was done to you by those spineless manga hentai basement dwelling abusers that consider themselves of importance while slurping the last of their Mt.Dew six packs and telling their moms to buy them more wipes for hitting their willys after burning you. But there are no more things like LPN and people seem to no more care about the small guilds fighting for their place. So good luck.
Thank you but clearly our alliance to them meant nothing to the server either way so at least now we don’t think we are safe with blind intentions. Set up for failure when the higher ups get board and just want someone to shoot. As I’ve told my members at this point if we are fired upon we will retaliate and seeing as I know people for whom they are for the most part I already know who to watch for first. Sad to see some guild followed all the rules of the server and wasn’t cube, but now has the same fate just because we were loyal for years to a guild that use to be respectful.
So at this point we can just understand that the none respectful players aka server trash will be the ones doing all this attacking on an actual formed guild still obeying the old server rules and RoE of the sever. Good luck to all

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 15:38

Few things, one you said you want a new protector.

So, not saying I am offering [SPuD]'s protection, but if I looked at your guild profile, I would immediately say no.
1. You list a GM who doesn't exist anymore
2. You state you are pact'd with [MaY], which also hasn't been in existence for well over a year now.
3. You have a LAP with [Ni], which for me is a tie to an opposing block, which brings in some level of mistrust as to whom you'd support.

Lastly I see no value in [-LA-], other than a group of inactive players? I am all for small guilds, prefer them to be honest, but small guilds also have a tougher battle ahead of themselves inherently because of their size. Nothing you said in your forum posts, or have done in recent history inspires me to believe you are a good group to put our names behind?

I wish you the best of luck, but something you need to work on when looking for protectors is some sort of sales pitch that doesn't smell of inactivity.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 15:45

What Soldier said.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 17:11

It’s funny everyone says we are inactive however we have the lowest inactive time before kick policy on the entire server. We were going to war but it’s now all messed up due to two players that now boast about being tools and ZFing a little guild for more than 100m of our fleet. So yes we may appear inactive, however, unless you’re in our guild you wouldn’t know and can only assume. It’s not our fault we always get the short end of the stick no matter how we act.and for everyone’s information all GMs are still valid players.
Last edited by Lead Assassin -LA- on Wed 21 Mar, 2018 20:50, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Alpha”