Diplomacy with -LA- guild and questions about diplomacy ONLY!

Aergistal
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Alpha: [CUBE]
Beta: [-PM-]

Re: Diplomacy with -LA- guild and questions about diplomacy ONLY!

Postby Aergistal » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 12:52

Lead Assassin -LA- wrote:So CUBE please get lost you’re not welcome on my forum page and I am being completely serious.
Or what? What can you do? :) And I am not serious lol

Lead Assassin -LA-
Guild: Lethal Assassins -LA-
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 20:22

Hello everyone,

Just a heads up we are losing more members so at this rate you won’t have to worry about a farm or killing our fleet as we won’t have a fleet or bases nor a guild. Since 13ths dirty move we have lost over 6 members from our guild and each week we lose on average one more. People say they like to see small guilds as -LA- still around yet it’s this right here that’s why there aren’t a such thing as small guilds anymore. And it’s also some of the same guilds that said the above sentence that are also hitting our guild. So please don’t try to look good on here just to prove your true colors in the game.

Thank you everyone,
-LA-

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 11:39

Lead Assassin -LA- wrote:Hello everyone,

Just a heads up we are losing more members so at this rate you won’t have to worry about a farm or killing our fleet as we won’t have a fleet or bases nor a guild. Since 13ths dirty move we have lost over 6 members from our guild and each week we lose on average one more. People say they like to see small guilds as -LA- still around yet it’s this right here that’s why there aren’t a such thing as small guilds anymore. And it’s also some of the same guilds that said the above sentence that are also hitting our guild. So please don’t try to look good on here just to prove your true colors in the game.

Thank you everyone,
-LA-
Said I like small guilds, never said I like small guilds with poor LS. Just saying.

Side note don't take it personally. You had plenty of time to find a pact with any major block and did not. I can't prevent people from taking a profitable base. Not like we are farming you all ;)

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Platypus
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: My house

Postby Platypus » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 16:08

Thank you everyone,
-LA-

A few things you may want to consider.

First: I have heard that your leadership is why some members are leaving. Not your fault alone but the leadership of LA. its unlikely that this is the only reason. Getting your fleet derbed can kill morale easily enough. Still, I am not trying to be rude but a guild that is failing usually has something to do with the leadership. I speak from experience. I lead a small guild back in the day on another server. I made some good decisions and some bad ones which I will not go into. Ultimately I decided to merge into another guild in order to save what we had. This ended up being the most beneficial thing for the group. Also I got to go back to being a lazy simmer.

Second: As you can see, the forums are not the best place to go to for these kinds of issues. I'm not sure why you thought this thread would be any different than the last one you made. I know you have said that you do not come to the forums often but It looks like you are whining and the general response to whining is trolling.

With that said I would suggest a few things. Keep this stuff off of the forums. You're talking to a group of folks that don't care about you, or so it seems. Also you should consider merging what is left of your guild. Talk to some smaller guilds. Someone may be willing to take you guys in. If you are not willing to do that, then keep quiet, build yourself back up and become a guild worth someones time.

Or you can just keep doing what you are doing and your guild will likely fall apart anyways. your choice.

Logic isn't necessary to win all arguments. Sometimes u just need to be the one who keeps saying "nuh uhhh"
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 19:29

If you want to swap one crappy leadership for another LA members, apply to X.Org, I will show you epic levels of bad leadership.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Wed 18 Apr, 2018 20:47

Nagel wrote:If you want to swap one crappy leadership for another LA members, apply to X.Org, I will show you epic levels of bad leadership.
Well, I guess I'll upvote that

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 03:13

Nagel wrote:If you want to swap one crappy leadership for another LA members, apply to X.Org, I will show you epic levels of bad leadership.
Thanks for the offer Nagel but it’s going to be a very hard no thanks all set. Since I don’t know you ZFed my guild with CrazyLegs in the first place. I lost all respect for you as a person and as a leader of anything in this game. So thanks but I’m all set dude.

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 03:22

Platypus wrote:

Thank you everyone,
-LA-

A few things you may want to consider.

First: I have heard that your leadership is why some members are leaving. Not your fault alone but the leadership of LA. its unlikely that this is the only reason. Getting your fleet derbed can kill morale easily enough. Still, I am not trying to be rude but a guild that is failing usually has something to do with the leadership. I speak from experience. I lead a small guild back in the day on another server. I made some good decisions and some bad ones which I will not go into. Ultimately I decided to merge into another guild in order to save what we had. This ended up being the most beneficial thing for the group. Also I got to go back to being a lazy simmer.

Second: As you can see, the forums are not the best place to go to for these kinds of issues. I'm not sure why you thought this thread would be any different than the last one you made. I know you have said that you do not come to the forums often but It looks like you are whining and the general response to whining is trolling.

With that said I would suggest a few things. Keep this stuff off of the forums. You're talking to a group of folks that don't care about you, or so it seems. Also you should consider merging what is left of your guild. Talk to some smaller guilds. Someone may be willing to take you guys in. If you are not willing to do that, then keep quiet, build yourself back up and become a guild worth someones time.

Or you can just keep doing what you are doing and your guild will likely fall apart anyways. your choice.
I just first off want to thank you for your suggestions on this matter and secondly I want to point out that I’m just a diplomat and not even the guild leader of my guild. So if leadship is the problem then who in leadership because I’m not understanding the missing dots to connect. You can’t paint a sunset with just the color white you know.

Secondly, I want to make it very clear that informing people of our current situation is different than whining. And if the information and facts I have stated above is seen as whiny then I am done talking because I’m not whiny. To be completely honest I wouldn’t even be talking on here at all if I were the only one being effected by this whole crap. A wise man once said, “a good leader doesn’t fight his own war, but fights the war for his men that fight for him.” So with that being said if informing is whining then my point of pointing out that my guild is falling apart and the oxymoron behind what’s being said here and what’s happening there are two different things. If you can’t at least grasp that fact then I am completely done wasting my time on this forum as it’s pointless. And I will do what I always do and oh yeah play my game the way I see fit.

Mr IC
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SHLD

Postby Mr IC » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 15:03

GLHF, the way you see fit to play this game clearly seems to be working!

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 20:19

Lead Assassin -LA- wrote:
Thanks for the offer Nagel but it’s going to be a very hard no thanks all set. Since I don’t know you ZFed my guild with CrazyLegs in the first place. I lost all respect for you as a person and as a leader of anything in this game. So thanks but I’m all set dude.
That was an offer for your members not you.

Don't know why you ever had any respect for me, everyone knows what I am about and how I play the game.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Plankton
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: X.Org

Postby Plankton » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 22:39

this is just a game?
oshi!!

Plankton have too small a neural mass to come up with witty sig lines.
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 15:46

Nagel wrote:
Lead Assassin -LA- wrote:
That was an offer for your members not you.

Don't know why you ever had any respect for me, everyone knows what I am about and how I play the game.
Nagel there is an old saying, “you can’t expect respect if you don’t give respect first.”

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 15:58

Lead Assassin -LA- wrote:Nagel there is an old saying, “you can’t expect respect if you don’t give respect first.”
I feel like this is a Chicken or the Egg situation.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 19:07

Lead Assassin -LA- wrote: Nagel there is an old saying, “you can’t expect respect if you don’t give respect first.”
I respect people who are good at the game. If they choose to respect me they can, if they don't I don't care. This is a game, games are meant to be won, I am a competitive person.

SHLD GM
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 21:35

I understand competitive, and I understand winning, I’m an elite gamer and have spent more time than I care to share on games that matter (not this one). But you are not the same kind of gamer I am. For someone your size to shoot down an entire guild that has less than 1/3 of your fleet shouldn’t be a victory. I help newbies or lower people to an extent and kill those around my level/ skill level. I respect a respectable gamer, I have zero respect for a sweaty Betty that has your mind set.
But on that note I’m speaking my personal thoughts about you and has nothing to do with this game. If you ever offered to add me on any console I would laugh in your face and tell you I’m all set and use a lot more words than I’ll put here.

Return to “Alpha”