Diplomacy with -LA- guild and questions about diplomacy ONLY!

Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Diplomacy with -LA- guild and questions about diplomacy ONLY!

Postby Seph » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 09:23

Everyone please stop bullying Lead Asshassin in his attempt at his fledgling open government concept. PMs are over rated. :wall:

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 09:35

Most people just make a post when an incident arises. Seems safer that way. And makes the forums look busier

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Lead Assassin -LA-
Guild: Lethal Assassins -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:39

Themis wrote:Most people just make a post when an incident arises. Seems safer that way. And makes the forums look busier
Themis without being in a bloc for protection that is a massive issue on alpha means my guilds fair game to anyone without a war declaration needed. So the problem has arisen. Hence why I made this thread.

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 11:14

In all honesty, this thread appears to be here in place of LAs diplomats in game inbox, which frankly is all the evidence you need of the issue.

At this point, you have 2 options if you want to be safe.
Delete your account
Join a big boy guild, and be active enough to not get kicked

Your guild, for what it is worth, is not on everyone's RoE and will be considered free game just as much as CUBE is. You do not have the 'political weight' to have one of the big guilds to stick you on their protectorate list, even if they did it in some backwards attempt to annoy me (I already got my profit from you), their members would miss out on the chance for easy credits because of it.

So give up on your guild, honestly it was not worth much anyways, and go join someone who won't get his members shot with 0% chance at retribution.

(I look forward to the inevitable suicides when you all hits 10mil fleet again)

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 14:20

Have to agree with Nagel

If no guild has offered you all protection at this point, then I doubt they will in the future. Think almost every major guild has a forum presence, whether its through a troll or through their leadership. We all know what happened, and if nobody reached out at this point then yeah time to throw in the rag, and talk about folding into another guild.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 14:59

When I made -LA- originally we all agreed that we would do things as one unit. We have turned down merge offers from top 10 guilds in the past due to one thing. Blob staring isn’t fun for us it’s just dumb. Being in a top guild just means you will probably sim to a massive fleet and blob state like I’ve seen in the past. Now by all means correct me if I’m wrong, but this much I have heard from others in top 10 guilds.
And if I were to merge I would want ever member in my guild to follow or I wouldn’t do it as over the past 6 years they’re the reason I still log on and why I am still trying on this game. If it wasn’t for them I would have walked away years ago. But we’ve been through hard times together and you don’t walk away from true people like they are.

A wise man once said, “There are two types of people in the world, the ones that speak to hear themselves speak, and the ones that only speak when they need to be heard.
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Brogren » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 16:37

Vault Boy wrote:
Carolus Rex wrote:"While I nut in a nice wet hot pussy, something your wife won't give you."

Never forget, never forgive :P
Haha no way did he actually pm you that :lol:

Mine was more along the lines of “hurr durr Your member pillaged my trade Ice Pick will have something to say about this!!”
It is part of a longer message, but yes that is a direct copypaste \o_0/

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [ANIME]

Postby Lacus Clyne » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 20:54

Well I sincerely applaud your efforts LA and your vision. It would have been doable maybe 10 years ago. But not this day and age in AE, the times where small guilds had fun chasing 10-50mill fleets around the map and only parked on blobs to reorganize are long over. I sat in Anime watching other small guilds die out, disband and merge into what we see today. With more and more players leaving Alpha and decreasing activity, more players and fleet are concentrated in bigger guilds and even bigger blobs.

If you are active and a great player, you really should try to fold into TI. From what I have seen, those guys remind me of the good old days where people didn't sit on blobs, where people went out in groups and actually did stuff. Their wars are more exciting to watch and be a part off.

Who knows, maybe you have a chance, unlike I, tied down by relationships and have to sit out the rest of my AE career watching over them. Not enough activity to declare a war, not enough members willing to take part of one, and not willing to leave them.

~Lacus Clyne
I do not speak on behalf of my guild, nor does my posts represent my guild's opinions, views and such.
Current GM of [ANIME]

Wait so I guess I do speak on the behalf of my guild... :scared:
FranklinR
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha: 13th

Postby FranklinR » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 23:00

plenty of us in big guilds are active and don't simply sit on the blob.

I'm swelling with confidence. :D
http://veteranprospector.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My blog, enjoy the read ^
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Wed 28 Mar, 2018 00:27

Lacus Clyne wrote:Well I sincerely applaud your efforts LA and your vision. It would have been doable maybe 10 years ago. But not this day and age in AE, the times where small guilds had fun chasing 10-50mill fleets around the map and only parked on blobs to reorganize are long over. I sat in Anime watching other small guilds die out, disband and merge into what we see today. With more and more players leaving Alpha and decreasing activity, more players and fleet are concentrated in bigger guilds and even bigger blobs.

If you are active and a great player, you really should try to fold into TI. From what I have seen, those guys remind me of the good old days where people didn't sit on blobs, where people went out in groups and actually did stuff. Their wars are more exciting to watch and be a part off.

Who knows, maybe you have a chance, unlike I, tied down by relationships and have to sit out the rest of my AE career watching over them. Not enough activity to declare a war, not enough members willing to take part of one, and not willing to leave them.
I thank you for your words of your insight, however if we were to join a bigger guild it would definitely not be TI as one of their members finds it ok to pillage trade routes which may be the new way of alpha but I absolutely refuse to associate myself with people like that.
That’s the reason people hate cube other than the fact most cube players are absolute cowards and hide under level protection. Is that the pillage trades so I’m sorry I don’t see why one guild is allowed to and it’s ok and one is permentaly farmed due to the exact same reason. (No I am not standing up for cube at all I can’t stand those pieces of crap.) but thank you for pointing out in your opinion that you think TI is a good guild that would be fitting for our play style.

Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Wed 28 Mar, 2018 00:35

FranklinR wrote:plenty of us in big guilds are active and don't simply sit on the blob.
But you don’t see complete blob smashes anymore. There is always a % you call acceptable as long as they aren’t a small guild. Just funny how none diplomatic this server is actually becoming and how much we have strayed from the old way where guilds even a small one wasn’t complete server food without protection.

But now you can’t be left alone even with a protector, (you have to be aligned with the right side). Well it’s not like we knew which side that would be years ago when we chose 13th as a side. Nor did we expect 13th to go through so many GMs since that time either. The game is dying this is when smaller guilds should be thriving since we have such less players. What happens when the next 100 quit? We just stop playing AE? Just think with smaller guilds we could balance the server again and make it fun like it use to be where 1 guild could dec on 1 guild.

Now it’s 1 guild decs on 3-4 because they’re afraid to take on players their own size. I’m just saying wrap your mind around my words and then tell me I am wrong. That my words make no sense at all. And be honest to yourself and everyone else when you say it don’t be that drone that just follows orders and says what people tell you to.

Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [ANIME]

Postby Lacus Clyne » Wed 28 Mar, 2018 00:42

Lead Assassin -LA- wrote: Now it’s 1 guild decs on 3-4 because they’re afraid to take on players their own size. I’m just saying wrap your mind around my words and then tell me I am wrong. That my words make no sense at all. And be honest to yourself and everyone else when you say it don’t be that drone that just follows orders and says what people tell you to.
Everyone can see the game is dying, but who wants stoop down just to fix it? No one.
Lead Assassin -LA- wrote: as one of their members finds it ok to pillage trade routes which may be the new way of alpha but I absolutely refuse to associate myself with people like that.
Values and supporting your own beliefs are important, however, sometimes you have to weigh it on the scale. Not defending TI (I actually hold grudges against them myself) but honestly, to most -LA- and CUBE arn't different. In their eyes you guys both are indies, the only difference is one is asking for a spanking and the other just exists and does nothing. Hell even OOTW/Anime would be no different if not for being protectorates.

And not to mention you get all sort of apples, just one member's actions doesn't represent their entire guild. They can also get haughty with you, but then again, to them you are an indie, even if you are in the right it doesn't matter because you can't enforce it, and you aren't associated with anyone that can enforce it. Society works the same way.

Couple options lies before you:

~Suck it up and continue to be bullied.
~Find a bully to shelter you. (If even now no one offers a hand, don't count on it)
~Fold into a bigger guild. (But you do have a reputation so that choice might be off)
~Leave Alpha.

Pretty much all you can do. Even bringing such matters to light on forums won't really get you anywhere. Choice is yours to take. Good Luck and see you out there!

~Louise

~Lacus Clyne
I do not speak on behalf of my guild, nor does my posts represent my guild's opinions, views and such.
Current GM of [ANIME]

Wait so I guess I do speak on the behalf of my guild... :scared:
Lead Assassin -LA-

Postby Lead Assassin -LA- » Wed 28 Mar, 2018 01:24

Lacus Clyne wrote:
Lead Assassin -LA- wrote: Now it’s 1 guild decs on 3-4 because they’re afraid to take on players their own size. I’m just saying wrap your mind around my words and then tell me I am wrong. That my words make no sense at all. And be honest to yourself and everyone else when you say it don’t be that drone that just follows orders and says what people tell you to.
Everyone can see the game is dying, but who wants stoop down just to fix it? No one.
Lead Assassin -LA- wrote: as one of their members finds it ok to pillage trade routes which may be the new way of alpha but I absolutely refuse to associate myself with people like that.
Values and supporting your own beliefs are important, however, sometimes you have to weigh it on the scale. Not defending TI (I actually hold grudges against them myself) but honestly, to most -LA- and CUBE arn't different. In their eyes you guys both are indies, the only difference is one is asking for a spanking and the other just exists and does nothing. Hell even OOTW/Anime would be no different if not for being protectorates.

And not to mention you get all sort of apples, just one member's actions doesn't represent their entire guild. They can also get haughty with you, but then again, to them you are an indie, even if you are in the right it doesn't matter because you can't enforce it, and you aren't associated with anyone that can enforce it. Society works the same way.

Couple options lies before you:

~Suck it up and continue to be bullied.
~Find a bully to shelter you. (If even now no one offers a hand, don't count on it)
~Fold into a bigger guild. (But you do have a reputation so that choice might be off)
~Leave Alpha.

Pretty much all you can do. Even bringing such matters to light on forums won't really get you anywhere. Choice is yours to take. Good Luck and see you out there!

~Louise
Your words I can respect even you as a player I can respect. I am willing to take hits for my actions as that’s reaction I’ll even take hits for my brothers actions as that’s what brothers do. I need everyone to know I am not here for myself, I am here for my brothers as I’m used to being shot by alpha already. So there are no more opened wounds or places to open any new ones. And after this last stunt I am not phased by anything anymore.

I will not join a guild unless all my brothers come with me. And I won’t leave a single soul in -LA- even if they are busy with life. A strong leader won’t leave any troop behind no matter how damaged he is. If he needs to be carried to remain safe they pick the person up and carry them as long as it takes. I may not be the most respected player on alpha. But I hold true to my values as they are what keep me going on here.

This is where I stand and this is how it is, so if that means doom fine so be it. Let my brothers alone and I will be your only target as I have the highest build prod and highest economy in my guild let me be punished for all my past mistakes. But that being said I want my brothers left out of this all of them. That’s all I have left to say on this matter. Hopefully someone can respect my wishes and maybe even see I am willing to try to behave to better reflect as a person of interest.

Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:28

Got kinda windy here at the end.

Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Wed 28 Mar, 2018 12:22

Dongger wrote:Got kinda windy here at the end.
TL;DR

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.

Return to “Alpha”