Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Vault Boy » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 21:23

Nagel I challenge you to a 1v1 brahhh its over that one time you made me salty or retarded messages or sumthin'. 24 hours bro, pm for terms, Im willing to let you get your boys back from SHLD so we atleast know who we are fighting against, don't worry you can go back to sitting on the SHLD blob once I have a note of whos who. Unless SHLD decides to give me the D.

13th, oh man, how far we have fallen :( one base hit in retaliation... because I have a base in 19. :nonono this is your 24 hours too, and all your cousins are invited! (GRLL CT and whoever else is in your lolfamily)

I guess we should let the games begin!

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1808
Joined: Tue 03 Nov, 2009 16:26
Reputation: 79
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Seph » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 21:29

:paranoid:

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sat 24 Mar, 2007 23:27
Reputation: 91
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby leesmack » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 21:35

Can I join shld for this one?

Cruel
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Vault Boy » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 21:37

leesmack wrote:Can I join shld for this one?

:scared: :scared:

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1808
Joined: Tue 03 Nov, 2009 16:26
Reputation: 79
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Seph » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 21:41

leesmack wrote:Can I join shld for this one?



Right behind you blob man.

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
User avatar
-Catalyst-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon 16 Jan, 2012 00:28
Reputation: 105
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby -Catalyst- » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 21:48

GRLL will let you guys merc if you really want ;)

User avatar
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1401
Joined: Tue 22 May, 2007 05:43
Reputation: 183
Guild: [CRUEL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Rajam » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 22:16

I'm feeling like this was a drunk post.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
User avatar
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sat 12 Jan, 2008 22:46
Reputation: 400
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Nagel » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 22:18

Just for clarification.

Is this a VB vs Nagel war, or a TI vs X.Org war.

Hard to tell given your general level of stupidity, I don't wanna make assumptions.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
User avatar
-Catalyst-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon 16 Jan, 2012 00:28
Reputation: 105
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby -Catalyst- » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 22:24

Nagel wrote:Just for clarification.

Is this a VB vs Nagel war, or a TI vs X.Org war.

Hard to tell given your general level of stupidity, I don't wanna make assumptions.


Well, it seemed to start as VB vs Nagel, then seemed to expand half a sentence later to TI vs x.org/13th/etc...


Rajam wrote:I'm feeling like this was a drunk post.


seems reasonably likely...

User avatar
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sat 12 Jan, 2008 22:46
Reputation: 400
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Nagel » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 22:25

Hence the confusion.

His guild page says vs 13th and X.Org so I assume a full war.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
User avatar
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2009 15:56
Reputation: 28
Guild: Many
Contact:

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Jason_PT » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 23:02

Good luck.... to.... wth.... well good luck..... hum..... xorg.... i think :D

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
User avatar
Klaus
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed 18 Nov, 2015 15:56
Reputation: 8
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Klaus » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 23:22

@Nagel please shoot VB I want to see the salt. This is why i like IMP nice and chill.

Image

Don't underestimate the allure of Darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
User avatar
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sat 12 Jan, 2008 22:46
Reputation: 400
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Nagel » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 00:15

I mean, if I was a conspiracy theorist. I would argue 13th let TI get off hella lite with that retarded Anime hit, TI has gottem themselves some derbs before a war they can't possibly win, and the VERY OBVIOUS escalation routes (you know given we are already in a war and our reaction to these kinds of declarations is pretty well laid out) to a serer war.

But maybe I am wrong, maybe I am reading too much into it. maybe VB really is a retard and this is just a straight stupid declaration as it looks. Unfortunately given the nature of were this will almost likely lead, even I have to take a second and give Jason & Rex time to voice a moderate opinion.

Then, lets be honest, I will ignore their opinion remove every TI fleet from the server that leaves the blob, sim out the server way cause I am better then them, and have funsies.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Vault Boy » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 00:44

Nagel wrote:I mean, if I was a conspiracy theorist. I would argue 13th let TI get off hella lite with that retarded Anime hit, TI has gottem themselves some derbs before a war they can't possibly win, and the VERY OBVIOUS escalation routes (you know given we are already in a war and our reaction to these kinds of declarations is pretty well laid out) to a serer war.

But maybe I am wrong, maybe I am reading too much into it. maybe VB really is a retard and this is just a straight stupid declaration as it looks. Unfortunately given the nature of were this will almost likely lead, even I have to take a second and give Jason & Rex time to voice a moderate opinion.

Then, lets be honest, I will ignore their opinion remove every TI fleet from the server that leaves the blob, sim out the server way cause I am better then them, and have funsies.

You mean like you got off hella lite from shooting LA :lol: cmon man... TI wasn't the only guild who shot an anime fleet wheres the crying at IP and Homer? Even more hilarious to find out Nids shot Shana... haha wheres all you cucklords telling Bodom the what? Oh thats right, eleventy billion guild and on your side, best keep it hush hush.

The reason I decced 13th is cause i'm hearing all the blah blah about 13th being food. Thought i'd come see for myself. Surely if 13th is that bad I wont have a problem beating them. I wanted to fight you since we both like swinging our epeens around, so; good thread, lulz and some alright pewpew (whichever side gets pewpewed)

Just incase the message doesn't get relayed either, im more than happy for X.Orgs under level 100s to sit out or go fight Black sun or something, much rather not kill more new blood.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 9406
Joined: Sat 12 Jan, 2008 22:46
Reputation: 400
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Nagel » Sun 08 Apr, 2018 00:50

There's that salt baby <3

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.

Return to “Alpha”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests