Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Mac 10 vs Bagel (+Farmville!)

Postby Themis » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 00:38

No No No we don't have this kind of kindergarten behaviour. If you are going to insult I demand some effort goes into it.
Now get your acts together

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Murked

Postby Murked » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 01:05

You feel some effort has gone in to the preceding 17 pages of this thread?

Bold claim.

Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Carolus Rex » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 01:37

Themis wrote:No No No we don't have this kind of kindergarten behaviour. If you are going to insult I demand some effort goes into it.

Ok Themis Ill put some effort in it.

I for one am amazed that after the Wkoa/Cyberoptics/Mackies(aka the retard squad) blaze of glory on the forums, they get smacked, Mackie goes full prepubescent teen and quits, and TI clearly cant stay as a guild for 2-3 weeks until the war ends so now ticker gets filled with IMP/CRUEL shooting guilds because we have clearly been too nice about this entire chain of events. While I know that if the situation had been opposite between the sides I would never have stopped hearing about it.

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.

[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Murked

Postby Murked » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 02:00

Carolus Rex wrote:
Themis wrote:No No No we don't have this kind of kindergarten behaviour. If you are going to insult I demand some effort goes into it.

Ok Themis Ill put some effort in it.

I for one am amazed that after the Wkoa/Cyberoptics/Mackies(aka the retard squad) blaze of glory on the forums, they get smacked, Mackie goes full prepubescent teen and quits, and TI clearly cant stay as a guild for 2-3 weeks until the war ends so now ticker gets filled with IMP/CRUEL shooting guilds because we have clearly been too nice about this entire chain of events. While I know that if the situation had been opposite between the sides I would never have stopped hearing about it.

But which Scandinavian flag is your favourite?

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 02:03

Shush nub. Theres 2 reasons I got shot, delayed by another Tard Nugget and stayed over to save him >.> He shall not be named.

And because I jumped into a fools war with not a clue who I was fighting. Had I known that you tool bags switched guilds at random and at will, I would have told mackie to poo in a shoe because he committed suicide for his guild.

As for the hit on the ticker, I forgot to drop tags and within a minute of realizing it, had already PMd Nagel an apology.

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Carolus Rex » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 02:08

CyBeRopTics wrote:Shush nub. Theres 2 reasons I got shot, delayed by another Tard Nugget and stayed over to save him >.> He shall not be named.

And because I jumped into a fools war with not a clue who I was fighting. Had I known that you tool bags switched guilds at random and at will, I would have told mackie to poo in a shoe because he committed suicide for his guild.

As for the hit on the ticker, I forgot to drop tags and within a minute of realizing it, had already PMd Nagel an apology.

1: Mackie being there delayed Valorian from making any move before reinforcements got closer. You did hits in a cluster without knowing which fleets were around.
2: Again, gonna call you a retard about this, because who were the dimwits that started with sitting in CRUEL permanently except to do the hits? X.org just started doing the same thing and proved how stupid it was.
3: Your hit now isnt the only time this has happened

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.

[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 02:42

Carolus Rex wrote:While I know that if the situation had been opposite between the sides I would never have stopped hearing about it.

Seriously?!?! That's all these forums are for. I mean come on, how many times are we going to have to listen to Nagel brag about how he killed Min and 13th?

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Wang The Man
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A [SHLD] GM
J ex-[UFP]
K [DDoS]

Postby Wang The Man » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 03:01

CyBeRopTics wrote:Shush nub. Theres 2 reasons I got shot, delayed by another Tard Nugget and stayed over to save him >.> He shall not be named.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahahahahaha someone pass me something to dry my tears of laughter, you got shot for one reason only. I'll break it down for you. You are terrible at a very easy sheet game.

That tard nugget being there, stopped you from losing all your fleet. You not even realising now what went down shows your over inflated opinion of your space boat skills. (you have none)

If you want to know what really went down ask Daddy Fred, tho the guy is to nice for his own good sometimes, so he might not want to bruise your ego.

You show your class by coming on here STILL not having a clue what happened to you and blaming others for your suck and fail. I look forward to you feeding my bloc again sometime soon.

Some random advice(because I care): Fleet auto detect is bugged :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Grand Daddy of S.H.I.E.L.D
lolkenji wrote:We should leave this small things to Wang
as he`s the least gifted out of the 3 of us when it comes to tactics
CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 03:56

lul, u scrubs arent worth the pixels taken to reply.

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Mr IC
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SHLD

Postby Mr IC » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 05:11

CyBeRopTics wrote:lul, u scrubs arent worth the pixels taken to reply.

Scrubs? LOL we're not the ones getting shot

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 10:45

Murked wrote:You feel some effort has gone in to the preceding 17 pages of this thread?

Bold claim.

All my posts have the up most effort put into them.

You got shot because you are bad at AE, and you evidentally still don't understand the steps that happened before the pew pew.

You jumped in AS A FOOL. You did the same thing all war, we are just better than you, by a lot.

Meh, stupid people do stupid things, color me surprised.

Rajam wrote:
Carolus Rex wrote:While I know that if the situation had been opposite between the sides I would never have stopped hearing about it.

Seriously?!?! That's all these forums are for. I mean come on, how many times are we going to have to listen to Nagel brag about how he killed Min and 13th?

Min, 13th, LA, TI, All of Ceti

Please do keep up!

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Queen Phoebe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: =CT='s CO-GM

Postby Queen Phoebe » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 14:20

my effort is done, more fuel to the tread but Mackie is not gone, just hiding under an other nickname, you'll see, he have multiple identities complex, i would not be surprise that he is answering by an other account here just hiding his true self as is WK0A :)

solace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby solace » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 14:31

Some things never change.

Been gone a while and thought I would pop in and look around, still a kindergarten atmosphere here and VM at the root of it all.

[CLS] Darius
Do you purposely stay on the *beep*y side of the sever because your natural state is *beep*y? Just wondering as I've never seen you make a move or a board / forum post that wasn't hugely *beep*y. Hilarious
Murked

Postby Murked » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 16:34

Queen Phoebe wrote:my effort is done, more fuel to the tread but Mackie is not gone, just hiding under an other nickname, you'll see, he have multiple identities complex, i would not be surprise that he is answering by an other account here just hiding his true self as is WK0A :)

https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/punctuation1.html

Ta

Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 16:42

You spunkfunnels are taking this game way too seriously.If RD were alive today it would My his eyes bleed to see the what the level of *beep* has come down too.Wang at least tried.Be like Wang.Or not I’m not your boss.

Return to “Alpha”