Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL
K:SPORK
L:R-M
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby Seph » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 22:18

So first Nagel takes a dump on poor lil LA kiddies ... now shld steals derbs from another war and Nagel is trying to act as Dom?

Tsk tsk

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Carolus Rex » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 22:21

TBH we stole the debris from an out of war hit!!!!!!

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.

[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Mr IC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A: SHLD

Postby Mr IC » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 22:21

Seph wrote:So first Nagel takes a dump on poor lil LA kiddies ... now shld steals derbs from another war and Nagel is trying to act as Dom?

Tsk tsk

They're werent at war when the derbs were made :)

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL
K:SPORK
L:R-M

Postby Seph » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 22:24

Mr IC wrote:
Seph wrote:So first Nagel takes a dump on poor lil LA kiddies ... now shld steals derbs from another war and Nagel is trying to act as Dom?

Tsk tsk

True, true ...premature ejaculations happen ... or so I was told ... :paranoid:

That aside ... you meddling kids doing it again.

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Carolus Rex » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 22:35

Seph wrote:
Mr IC wrote:

Tsk tsk

Not gonna lie I was hoping CRUEL would do what we did :> I suppose its the best way of making sure your piggybank doesnt get stolen from. Protect a guild and eventually have an ally guild dec a ridic war on it and enjoy the free credits.

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.

[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Murked

Postby Murked » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 23:12

Nagel wrote:
Murked wrote:
Nagel wrote:Where did anyone ask to be PM'd? You seem to be a little lost.

Nagel wrote:He is not X.Org, does not speak for X.Org, and by extension he is not X.Org asking for PMs.

You asked for anyone - no specifics that they had to be in X.Org.

Come on Nagel, I thought you were good at these forum things. But yes, bravo on the rest of your post it was quite elaborate and flashy. Are you perhaps Michael Bay?

My response was a direct response to Rajams:
Rajam wrote:Why would Anime need to PM X.Org about anything? .

Stop gaslighting, or at least get better at at <3

Michael Bay fakes blowing *beep* up, as you know, I don't fake ;)

I feel Michael Bay would bring in some much needed special effects to this game.

Ice Pick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Ice Pick » Tue 05 Jun, 2018 23:21

Carolus Rex wrote:
Seph wrote:
Mr IC wrote:They're werent at war when the derbs were made :)

Not gonna lie I was hoping CRUEL would do what we did :> I suppose its the best way of making sure your piggybank doesnt get stolen from. Protect a guild and eventually have an ally guild dec a ridic war on it and enjoy the free credits.

How could we do what you did when you were already there?..

And help me understand what do any of our protectorates or wars on them have to do with you again?

Mr IC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A: SHLD

Postby Mr IC » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 00:52

Carolus Rex wrote:Not gonna lie I was hoping CRUEL would do what we did :> I suppose its the best way of making sure your piggybank doesnt get stolen from. Protect a guild and eventually have an ally guild dec a ridic war on it and enjoy the free credits.

It's either ignorance, apathy, or they're consenting to this dodgy circle of derbs flowing from one allied guild to the next

It was great to see Kato launching to back himself up too :paranoid:

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [ANIME]

Postby Lacus Clyne » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 02:24

Mr IC wrote:
It was great to see Kato launching to back himself up too :paranoid:

Excuse me? Are you implying that Kato is multi-ing?

~Lacus Clyne
I do not speak on behalf of my guild, nor does my posts represent my guild's opinions, views and such.
Current GM of [ANIME]

Wait so I guess I do speak on the behalf of my guild... :scared:
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 03:06

I guess a big picture question should be asked.

Are you trying to turn Alpha into one of the LoL servers? Because this is how it starts.

Yes, I am talking to you.

EDIT:. And before anyone gets stupid, I'm not threatening anyone, or even saying this act makes a LoL server. I'm saying that these kinds of actions add up over time. Over time is how you end up being a LoL server.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Wang The Man
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A [SHLD] GM
J ex-[UFP]
K [DDoS]

Postby Wang The Man » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 09:45

Hmm... I’ll give my opinion on the mater, not that my opinion seems to mean *beep* all nowerdays.

Scumbag move ? I’d say yeah, was a bit grey at best. Taking derbs from a out of war hit not the greatest thing to do. Only ppl that have been really wronged is billy and his muppets.

Emina, what happened sucked but don’t come on here *beep* when you pulled the bigger *beep* move of the two. A murderer moaning that he’s been stolen from is a bit hypercritical

Edit*
Are you trying to turn Alpha into one of the LoL servers? Because this is how it starts.

No, how that starts is shooting ppl out of war. We ain’t got to that level yet, we left that to Emina.

Grand Daddy of S.H.I.E.L.D
lolkenji wrote:We should leave this small things to Wang
as he`s the least gifted out of the 3 of us when it comes to tactics
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 10:57

Tsk tsk

What war? The war started an hour after SHLD did what ever they did.

Murked wrote:I feel Michael Bay would bring in some much needed special effects to this game.

I have seen CLs face, no more special effects are needs (eugh).

----

You turn into a lolserver by hitting people outside of war declarations, cycling derbs with obvious transfers around allied guilds, using multi-trains to support yourselves, and being arrogant enough to think that your brother being bigger than someone else means you're invincible. You see the trend?

Now, if I was there, I would have shot Kato, shot the train he sent, shot the 13th that were awake enough to support, likely had to leave when their entire blob launched, and then enjoyed the SW. That would've been a lolserver thing to do (which sounds a lot like me).

SHLD just souped some derbs made by a bad hit, at a bad time, and left without shooting anything. Sounds the opposite of a lolserver to me.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
SC_boy

Postby SC_boy » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 13:17

This was is total BS. It was all premeditated and everything in place for attacks before a declaration.
The guild was created to attack OOTW. The members of Emina are guild hoping to hit OOTW and going back to the safety of their previous guild KATO included.

I think Cruel, who had of it's own members in Murked attack OOTW, needs to step up and protect OOTW. Emina may seem small but if it's players coming to get some credits and leaving this should be the start of a server war.

Murked

Postby Murked » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 14:29

SC_boy wrote:This was is total BS. It was all premeditated and everything in place for attacks before a declaration.
The guild was created to attack OOTW. The members of Emina are guild hoping to hit OOTW and going back to the safety of their previous guild KATO included.

I think Cruel, who had of it's own members in Murked attack OOTW, needs to step up and protect OOTW. Emina may seem small but if it's players coming to get some credits and leaving this should be the start of a server war.

Hello.

I'm mercing from Cruel - as agreed by them - and was in Enima for the dec and all hits (including currently).

Just like any war people gate hop using other guilds.

SC_boy

Postby SC_boy » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 14:37

Murked wrote:
SC_boy wrote:This was is total BS. It was all premeditated and everything in place for attacks before a declaration.

Hello.

I'm mercing from Cruel - as agreed by them - and was in Enima for the dec and all hits (including currently).

Just like any war people gate hop using other guilds.

Isn't that hilarious Mercing for Cruel when Cruel is supposed to be a protector of OOTW? Actually it isn't hilarious, it is low brow and just plain dirty. More so after OOTW reached out to Cruel just over a week ago. Details aren't necessary but a new guild to declare war on OOTW after that, coincidence I think not

Return to “Alpha”