Anime Vs OOTW

SC_boy

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby SC_boy » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 18:36

Look here.

removed
Last edited by Themis on Wed 06 Jun, 2018 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dont post coordinates on the forum - you can edit and repost without them

Mr IC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr IC » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 18:40

Everyone has a 10 years headstart on the guy, it's not his fault

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Wang The Man
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A [SHLD] GM
J ex-[UFP]
K [DDoS]

Postby Wang The Man » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 18:55

Mr IC wrote:Everyone has a 10 years headstart on the guy, it's not his fault

I was waiting for this JK from one of you lol. IC got there first +1!

Grand Daddy of S.H.I.E.L.D
lolkenji wrote:We should leave this small things to Wang
as he`s the least gifted out of the 3 of us when it comes to tactics
Murked

Postby Murked » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 18:57

Was using a gate - don't worry, I'll occ you with a new tag.

Mr IC wrote:Everyone has a 10 years headstart on the guy, it's not his fault

People use gates. Am sure X.ORG and SHLD occasionally do such things? Or does it take over 10 years for you to grow out of doing that?

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 20:15

Mr IC wrote:SC_boy who are you in game by the way?

If his forum name is an acronym, I am assuming SC_Boy is Saltwater Cowboy. Would make the most sense; S for Saltwater; C for Cow... and add in the boy.

Ice Pick wrote:Protecting a guild from being farmed/unfairly crushed. Not protecting a guild from ever being involved in a war, I know it's shocking for someone like yourself who is from the AzTEC umbrella.

Was just curious, I don't remember part of the agreement being protectors shooting protectorates

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL
K:SPORK
L:R-M

Postby Seph » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 20:20

Hush now S48 ...your boys have premature ejaculation complex well established.

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [ANIME]

Postby Lacus Clyne » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 21:59

Mr IC wrote:Pretty big mistake imo especially after all the scummy things that have been coming from there recently

I'm sorry, scummy? Anime, 600mill large, just got out of a war, was getting ready to dec on OOTW in a 1V1 FAIR AND NORMAL WAR, gets smacked out of nowhere and loses close to 300mill, was forced to do a lot of things VERY DIFFERENTLY just to survive in this rotting server, and gets called scummy because apparently everyone and their mother is allowed to bully people around but just not us because we arn't powerful enough to stand for ourselves.

No one does anything but comments when one of the big guild does something scummy. But noooo, when Anime, a guild with flawless record starts joining in the party late, it gets labeled as scum. and takes flak for it. Let me ask you, if not for the toxic environment, why would people go out of their way to change? We worked hard to get to where we were, and we made sure we didn't get ourselves involved with the big guilds and their drama. We got offered protection by 42AO and we only agreed to those terms because they kept insisting that without protection, people would just stomp little guilds around. We got dragged into countless wars because of that connection. We endured, we achieved some success.

And then we had to talk about deleting all of our fleets just so we could be left alone. Just because we played by the books, we played like decent human beings, we had to honestly consider deleting everything we worked for because the server was falling into pieces. Heh. You guys are all up there, looking and judging what others do and turn a blind eye when it benefits yourselves.

Get the *beep* off your high horse. Where were you when Nagel smacked LA? Where were you when VB followed in Nagel's footsteps? Need I remind you how many times =A= has shot Anime fleets out of war for just existing? No one did anything but go, hey, look! Anime fleets got shot out of war. RIP.

And look at the response when we do something for ourselves. I'm not happy to tarnish the tag. I'm not happy to have dropped as low as I have. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves as I am of myself.

Probably feeding the troll a bit. But I've been holding in things for a while now and need somewhere to vomit. Sorry it had to be here.

~Lacus Clyne
I do not speak on behalf of my guild, nor does my posts represent my guild's opinions, views and such.
Current GM of [ANIME]

Wait so I guess I do speak on the behalf of my guild... :scared:
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 22:24

I get called scummy all the time.

The difference between me and you? I embrace it.

Everyone saw you make that hit 1 hour early. Just man up, accept you did it, and just tell people to come stop you. It's what I do.

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 22:28

Dom did it better, just saying.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lacus Clyne » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 22:36

War dec will be reedited, war participants will be shuffled around. It will be something close to
13 [Anime] Crazy Hair Dye Foundation 581,389,810 (441,389,810) 40 11,284,745
14 [OOTW] Outlaws Of The West 554,652,510 24 23,110,521

Will be editing once everything is in place.

There's your fair war.

~Lacus Clyne
I do not speak on behalf of my guild, nor does my posts represent my guild's opinions, views and such.
Current GM of [ANIME]

Mr IC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A: SHLD

Postby Mr IC » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 23:34

Lacus Clyne wrote:
Mr IC wrote:Pretty big mistake imo especially after all the scummy things that have been coming from there recently

*snip*

You get smacked and lose 300 mil, then decide to take protection from those same honourable people who smacked you. And now you're just immersed in these dodgy out of war hits between various allies, accounts and people within the same guild.

You should take Nagel's advice! Stop taking some imaginary moral high ground and crying so much, it's a game, go play it.

LA had it coming to them to be fair, they got warned to stop shooting our stuff outside of war and they just replied with some absolutely vile messages from their 12 year old leader. As for nids, just sounds like they found some easy profit.

You should know what these forums are like by now after 10 years, if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen

Lacus Clyne wrote:War dec will be reedited, war participants will be shuffled around. It will be something close to
13 [Anime] Crazy Hair Dye Foundation 581,389,810 (441,389,810) 40 11,284,745
14 [OOTW] Outlaws Of The West 554,652,510 24 23,110,521

Will be editing once everything is in place.

There's your fair war.

Not sure why this didnt happen in the first place to be honest, guess the potential for cheap hits was too tempting.

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Anime Vs OOTW

Postby Lacus Clyne » Wed 06 Jun, 2018 23:46

Probably because those numbers are super-inflated by inactive fleet. We got about 250mill of active fleet. So its really just

Anime 250m
vs
OOTW 554m

Surprised you havn't figured that out already.

And now you're just immersed in these dodgy out of war hits between various allies, accounts and people within the same guild.

I'm kinda lost on this one. Kindly remind me, exactly who I have hit in the past years? I seem to recall not making a single hit since ATL war.

~Lacus Clyne
Current GM of [ANIME]

ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 00:15

Soldier48 wrote:
Mr IC wrote:SC_boy who are you in game by the way?

If his forum name is an acronym, I am assuming SC_Boy is Saltwater Cowboy. Would make the most sense; S for Saltwater; C for Cow... and add in the boy.

did you just assume their gender? :naughty: tsk tsk

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
-Catalyst-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]

Postby -Catalyst- » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 00:39

To be fair, only dudes on the internet...

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD

Postby Soldier48 » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 01:07

Lacus Clyne wrote:Probably because those numbers are super-inflated by inactive fleet. We got about 250mill of active fleet. So its really just

Anime 250m
vs
OOTW 554m

Surprised you havn't figured that out already.

And now you're just immersed in these dodgy out of war hits between various allies, accounts and people within the same guild.

I'm kinda lost on this one. Kindly remind me, exactly who I have hit in the past years? I seem to recall not making a single hit since ATL war.

And OOTW has 554mil of actives? Seriously just stop pretending to be high and mighty. Thats mackies job. Just because he's off hiding doesn't mean you can fill his shoes.

ViG90 wrote:did you just assume their gender? :naughty: tsk tsk

Oh noes the internet social warriors led by vig are here :scared:

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.

Return to “Alpha”