Anime Vs OOTW

User avatar
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 9265
Joined: Sat 12 Jan, 2008 22:46
Reputation: 379
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby Nagel » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 06:37

Lacus Clyne wrote:War dec will be reedited, war participants will be shuffled around. It will be something close to
13 [Anime] Crazy Hair Dye Foundation 581,389,810 (441,389,810) 40 11,284,745
14 [OOTW] Outlaws Of The West 554,652,510 24 23,110,521

Will be editing once everything is in place.


There's your fair war.


Oh hi strawman argument, nice to see you!

Why do you think anyone had an issue with the initial numbers? I know I didn't give a *beep*, balancing wars is nearly impossible.

You made a hit, a full HOUR, before the war YOU declared started. That is the issue, stop avoiding it. You can sit and write pointless drivel all you want, whilst trying to distract, but everyone saw it (because I posted it for them :P)

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Wang The Man
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 706
Joined: Wed 15 Jun, 2011 19:08
Reputation: 52
Guild: A [SHLD] GM
J ex-[UFP]
K [DDoS]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby Wang The Man » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 10:48

SC_boy wrote:
You let your own guild members leave and join a guild that declared on a guild you were protecting. That's not the right thing to do as you guys probably have inside knowledge of OOTW.


You really should not call out the only guy that ever gave a dam about your guild in public. Fred is a lot of things but the guy has a moral compass that is more spot on than 99.99% of ppl in this game. If it was not for him your Z teir guild would be sat in my banks or some other nubs banks, he and only he is the reason your guild exists with a fleet total of 50m plus. So learn some decore pm the guy and sort your issues out.

Just some friendly advise before your gob gets your guild pew pewed

Grand Daddy of S.H.I.E.L.D
lolkenji wrote:We should leave this small things to Wang
as he`s the least gifted out of the 3 of us when it comes to tactics
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 62
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby Vault Boy » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 12:06

Carolus Rex wrote:
Rajam wrote:The good guys seem to change with the winds in this game.


If your dec doesnt remind people of Mackie, old school 13th, SHLD under IC or Aztec. Then you are part of the good guys :>

Why thank you :D
Lacus Clyne wrote:
Mr IC wrote:Pretty big mistake imo especially after all the scummy things that have been coming from there recently

I'm sorry, scummy? Anime, 600mill large, just got out of a war, was getting ready to dec on OOTW in a 1V1 FAIR AND NORMAL WAR, gets smacked out of nowhere and loses close to 300mill, was forced to do a lot of things VERY DIFFERENTLY just to survive in this rotting server, and gets called scummy because apparently everyone and their mother is allowed to bully people around but just not us because we arn't powerful enough to stand for ourselves.

No one does anything but comments when one of the big guild does something scummy. But noooo, when Anime, a guild with flawless record starts joining in the party late, it gets labeled as scum. and takes flak for it. Let me ask you, if not for the toxic environment, why would people go out of their way to change? We worked hard to get to where we were, and we made sure we didn't get ourselves involved with the big guilds and their drama. We got offered protection by 42AO and we only agreed to those terms because they kept insisting that without protection, people would just stomp little guilds around. We got dragged into countless wars because of that connection. We endured, we achieved some success.

And then we had to talk about deleting all of our fleets just so we could be left alone. Just because we played by the books, we played like decent human beings, we had to honestly consider deleting everything we worked for because the server was falling into pieces. Heh. You guys are all up there, looking and judging what others do and turn a blind eye when it benefits yourselves.


Get the *beep* off your high horse. Where were you when Nagel smacked LA? Where were you when VB followed in Nagel's footsteps? Need I remind you how many times =A= has shot Anime fleets out of war for just existing? No one did anything but go, hey, look! Anime fleets got shot out of war. RIP.

And look at the response when we do something for ourselves. I'm not happy to tarnish the tag. I'm not happy to have dropped as low as I have. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves as I am of myself.

Probably feeding the troll a bit. But I've been holding in things for a while now and need somewhere to vomit. Sorry it had to be here.


lol, trying to play the big game turns you mean man, why did you hit an hour before war though you bloody numpty these fools don't need a reason to shoot you :nonono

Soldier48 wrote:And OOTW has 554mil of actives? Seriously just stop pretending to be high and mighty. Thats mackies job. Just because he's off hiding doesn't mean you can fill his shoes.


You're just salty your angus is forever stretched with no hopes of revenge :boohoo: :boohoo: go fight TIMP, im sure you'll have lots of fun :pray:

I'm glad Nagel shooting 15m of mine gave him this new found confidence boost to really swing that epeen around now. Just remember what happened to Bodom recently, papa VB remembers.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
SC_boy
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed 06 Jun, 2018 13:13
Reputation: 0

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby SC_boy » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 13:20

Wang The Man wrote:
SC_boy wrote:
You let your own guild members leave and join a guild that declared on a guild you were protecting. That's not the right thing to do as you guys probably have inside knowledge of OOTW.


You really should not call out the only guy that ever gave a dam about your guild in public. Fred is a lot of things but the guy has a moral compass that is more spot on than 99.99% of ppl in this game. If it was not for him your Z teir guild would be sat in my banks or some other nubs banks, he and only he is the reason your guild exists with a fleet total of 50m plus. So learn some decore pm the guy and sort your issues out.

Just some friendly advise before your gob gets your guild pew pewed


IP can speak for himself can't he now. I just posted it for what it is. Even a spot on moral compass needs to be checked.

User avatar
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 06:25
Reputation: 206
Guild: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: 0010110001100110101

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby ViG90 » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 14:19

SC_boy wrote:
Wang The Man wrote:
SC_boy wrote:
You let your own guild members leave and join a guild that declared on a guild you were protecting. That's not the right thing to do as you guys probably have inside knowledge of OOTW.


You really should not call out the only guy that ever gave a dam about your guild in public. Fred is a lot of things but the guy has a moral compass that is more spot on than 99.99% of ppl in this game. If it was not for him your Z teir guild would be sat in my banks or some other nubs banks, he and only he is the reason your guild exists with a fleet total of 50m plus. So learn some decore pm the guy and sort your issues out.

Just some friendly advise before your gob gets your guild pew pewed


IP can speak for himself can't he now. I just posted it for what it is. Even a spot on moral compass needs to be checked.

thank goodness IP has you to publicly (and anonymously) check his moral compass for him :pray:

~diplo of SHLD~
Image
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
User avatar
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 9265
Joined: Sat 12 Jan, 2008 22:46
Reputation: 379
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Anime Vs OOTW

Postby Nagel » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 15:00

Wang The Man wrote: So learn some decore pm

My new favorite way to spell decorum!


Vault Boy wrote:I'm glad Nagel shooting 15m of mine gave him this new found confidence boost to really swing that epeen around now. Just remember what happened to Bodom recently, papa VB remembers.


I didn't need the confidence boost, and a quick read off my post history will see epeen swinging dating back to 2012.

Talking of epeen swinging, remember that time you came into my 13th war thread, swung it around a little, got baited by me like a numpty, dec'd on me like a moron, then got stomped by me like everyone else?
Good times man, I remember it like it was only last month!

SHLD GM

Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
User avatar
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed 14 Jun, 2006 13:33
Reputation: 74
Guild: EeY
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: III
Contact:

Re: Anime Vs OOTW

Postby Diskor » Thu 07 Jun, 2018 17:49

Image

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Image
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 946
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 62
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby Vault Boy » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 17:19

Vault Boy wrote:remember what happened to Bodom recently, papa VB remembers.

Not dead just rather be Klaus' cheerleader :dance:

What you cancelling this time Bodom? your direct debit for your upgrade? probably the best thing ive done in a while

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Mr IC
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:08
Reputation: 59
Guild: A: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Emina Vs OOTW

Postby Mr IC » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 14:02

Vault Boy wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:remember what happened to Bodom recently, papa VB remembers.

Not dead just rather be Klaus' cheerleader :dance:

What you cancelling this time Bodom? your direct debit for your upgrade? probably the best thing ive done in a while

At least he's still in his own account, I've lost count the amount of times you've hopped accounts or at least pretended to

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
User avatar
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 889
Joined: Mon 29 Dec, 2008 03:18
Reputation: 30
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Anime Vs OOTW

Postby Soldier48 » Mon 18 Jun, 2018 14:24

That and at least he owns up to it. Not trying to make excuses or anything

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
User avatar
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 06:25
Reputation: 206
Guild: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: 0010110001100110101

Re: Anime Vs OOTW

Postby ViG90 » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 08:52

but the fiber of these forums is excuses.. :boohoo: you cant dramatically polish a straight up force fed turd sandwich into a shiny badge of courage that is reluctantly worn by the righteous because they the real victims for having to do the right thing, from a soapbox..without excuses :snooty:

~diplo of SHLD~
Image
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
SC_boy
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed 06 Jun, 2018 13:13
Reputation: 0

Re: Anime Vs OOTW

Postby SC_boy » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 16:12

Is there an end date to this war?


Return to “Alpha”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Catalyst-, Google [Bot], ThatOneNoob and 44 guests