Alpha Server War

Col. Caulker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: You know, THAT guild...

Re: Alpha Server War

Postby Col. Caulker » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 03:14

Nagel wrote: More try hard, unfunny, Col. rage.... seriously, even if you have always been *beep* at the game your posts used to be worth reading, you are basically the new Dr.DramaRat, send someone else from your side out please.
lol, and cast my pearls before fgts and swine? I think not, cumdumpster. In fact, to be perfectly honest, i've forgotten more about calling out simps and feebs on the innernets over the years than you've managed to grasp, ever.

Here's a pro-tip: regurgitating "NOU!" and "hurr tryhard" doesn't make you clever, it just means you're one more clown on team shortbus with nothing of any substance to say... just like we had you pegged years ago when you were trying to perfect autofelatio.

PS--I suck at this game ;)

Are you Army Strong, bishes?
I'm not quite sure how unicellular ciliate protozoa is intended to be insulting.
Come see us on Facebook
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 13:28

Col. Caulker wrote:
Nagel wrote: More try hard, unfunny, Col. rage.... seriously, even if you have always been *beep* at the game your posts used to be worth reading, you are basically the new Dr.DramaRat, send someone else from your side out please.
lol, and cast my pearls before fgts and swine? I think not, cumdumpster. In fact, to be perfectly honest, i've forgotten more about calling out simps and feebs on the innernets over the years than you've managed to grasp, ever.

Here's a pro-tip: regurgitating "NOU!" and "hurr tryhard" doesn't make you clever, it just means you're one more clown on team shortbus with nothing of any substance to say... just like we had you pegged years ago when you were trying to perfect autofelatio.

PS--I suck at this game ;)
You literally just made a stupidly wordy NOU post, in which you stated NOU posts are not clever... you may want to see a doctor or something.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 19:08

Everyone knows if your going to “NOU”it has to have 3 of these !!!.
You’re doing it all wrong.

Plankton
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: X.Org

Postby Plankton » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 19:12

Dongger wrote:Everyone knows if your going to “NOU”it has to have 3 of these !!!.
You’re doing it all wrong.
well, everyone knows that 2 nou's = a yesu.

Plankton have too small a neural mass to come up with witty sig lines.
Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Fri 28 Sep, 2018 20:43

Two wrongs don’t make a right but 3 lefts do.

-Catalyst-
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]

Postby -Catalyst- » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 00:35

Two Wongs rarely make a white...

ragnarök
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: No guild wants me

Postby ragnarök » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 02:58

Y’all so funny

" blame Rags, it's all his fault. You think he's a cuddly puppy but he's really an Evil Mastermind :silenced:"

--CLS Gruntlife
Col. Caulker
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: You know, THAT guild...

Postby Col. Caulker » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 04:02

Nagel wrote:
You literally just made a stupidly wordy NOU post, in which you stated NOU posts are not clever... you may want to see a doctor or something.
And you just made a (not-so-cleverly-worded) "NOU!" in retort. :clap:

We can do this all day, sacknuzzler. And it solidifies what i meant about pearls before pigs...neck-bearded pigs, especially.

Seriously, you've never been good on these forums. Ever. You're marginally "ok" playing a 10 years-past-its-prime web-based game where 85% of its players cant be arsed to even log in, courtesy of abject boredom. To break it down for you, Cap'n Shortbus, this is the equivalent of an adult (ofc, lol, i don't mean you) walking into a 6th grade classroom and challenging them all to a grecko wrestling contest. While it may be entertaining to you, in the US, this would typically earn you a felony conviction...but maybe wrestling little boys is a thing in Eurotardia where you live? I dunno. *shrug*

In any case, you've always been a terrible poster, even when you were at your "best". As for me, i'm not the least bit inspired to "try", given the typical somnambulist audience here.

PS--you should go see a "How to get a job and move out of mom's house" therapist. hurr hurr...or should i use something more in-line with keeping a third grader's attention like alliteration? Lower IQ's dolts just LOVE alliteration, lolz. Here, let me try: You're a spunkfunneling spigot of supreme stupidity.

PPS--I suck at this game.

PPPS--your drop on our blob wasn't courageous, nor was it an "expertly planned op"....you got a bunch of clowns (the other 15%) to stay up all night--and, i mean, what else were they gonna do, have coitus with their catchsocks?--and launch on time, but still underestimated our activity level, and if not practically left in the lurch, might have been actually contested. Again, bravo Turbo :clap:

Are you Army Strong, bishes?
I'm not quite sure how unicellular ciliate protozoa is intended to be insulting.
Come see us on Facebook
Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 04:45

When Obama was president “NOU’s”has less words.Trumps booming econemy has even encreased those. :dance:

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 05:06

ragnarök wrote:Y’all so funny
I must agree here. Im having a bit of the giggles reading you all. Especially Col's expert take-downs.
So have another rep.

..not much else left in borums to read.

Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL

Postby Seph » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 08:22

CrazyLegs wrote:
Col. Caulker wrote:
CrazyLegs wrote: Seriously though, the fgts have mums too.
Personal experience is all the best, i hear
Ah so you have stopped manstruating all over your keyboard now? :paranoid:
Never! It is our right as Men to jerk off over keyboards ... we earned that right!

Our body and keyboard, our choice!!

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 19:14

Col. Caulker wrote:
Nagel wrote:
And you just made a (not-so-cleverly-worded) "NOU!" in retort. :clap:

We can do this all day, sacknuzzler. And it solidifies what i meant about pearls before pigs...neck-bearded pigs, especially.

Seriously, you've never been good on these forums. Ever. You're marginally "ok" playing a 10 years-past-its-prime web-based game where 85% of its players cant be arsed to even log in, courtesy of abject boredom. To break it down for you, Cap'n Shortbus, this is the equivalent of an adult (ofc, lol, i don't mean you) walking into a 6th grade classroom and challenging them all to a grecko wrestling contest. While it may be entertaining to you, in the US, this would typically earn you a felony conviction...but maybe wrestling little boys is a thing in Eurotardia where you live? I dunno. *shrug*

In any case, you've always been a terrible poster, even when you were at your "best". As for me, i'm not the least bit inspired to "try", given the typical somnambulist audience here.

PS--you should go see a "How to get a job and move out of mom's house" therapist. hurr hurr...or should i use something more in-line with keeping a third grader's attention like alliteration? Lower IQ's dolts just LOVE alliteration, lolz. Here, let me try: You're a spunkfunneling spigot of supreme stupidity.

PPS--I suck at this game.

PPPS--your drop on our blob wasn't courageous, nor was it an "expertly planned op"....you got a bunch of clowns (the other 15%) to stay up all night--and, i mean, what else were they gonna do, have coitus with their catchsocks?--and launch on time, but still underestimated our activity level, and if not practically left in the lurch, might have been actually contested. Again, bravo Turbo :clap:
I did yeah, the difference is I didn't write half a short novel pretending otherwise because I am salty. You do you though.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Mujin

Postby Mujin » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 21:45

Kids these days see a handful of paragraphs and can not be bothered with the effort. Perhaps try a video link and speak playing a first person shooter while displaying facial expressions in the bottom corner. If that doesn't work consider using a slide show or adding sound effects.

Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Rajam » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 21:51

It looks like the CRUEL side is owning the ehate in this thread.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Nagaho
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nagaho » Sat 29 Sep, 2018 23:19

but maybe wrestling little boys is a thing in Eurotardia where you live? I dunno. *shrug*
I think it def an American thing :dance:

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
― George Carlin

Return to “Alpha”