Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Guilds staying out of the sever war

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 07:50

Carolus Rex wrote:
Col. Caulker wrote:oh i get it, you two tards show up with your batman capes and get to "tag team"? So did they declare an "out" and THEN one idgit who don't read anny's hit one of your lackeys, or what? Or was it some poor lvl 50 player who killed a scout in one of your Tier 2 scrub guilds and you opted to turn his whole guild into a farm for the transgression?
13th shoots OO, we offer to let all lowbie guilds out for compensation to OO. Seph says no and we are now shooting all guilds freely. Fred knows the offer is open.
So are you going to give 3 bil compensation to Col Calker here for what you did to his guild, the arguably least try hard least sweaty people still playing on this *beep* server?

Or is this AE moralist thing a one way street with you still? Answer loudly, your pedestal of hypocrisy is in the bloody clouds.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Brogren » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 07:52

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:
Carolus Rex wrote:
Col. Caulker wrote:oh i get it, you two tards show up with your batman capes and get to "tag team"? So did they declare an "out" and THEN one idgit who don't read anny's hit one of your lackeys, or what? Or was it some poor lvl 50 player who killed a scout in one of your Tier 2 scrub guilds and you opted to turn his whole guild into a farm for the transgression?
13th shoots OO, we offer to let all lowbie guilds out for compensation to OO. Seph says no and we are now shooting all guilds freely. Fred knows the offer is open.
So are you going to give 3 bil compensation to Col Calker here for what you did to his guild, the arguably least try hard least sweaty people still playing on this *beep* server?

Or is this AE moralist thing a one way street with you still? Answer loudly, your pedestal of hypocrisy is in the bloody clouds.
No, simply because we are not asking to be out of the war :>

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
EnderW
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: LUE | SIR | 13th | CRUEL

Postby EnderW » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 09:47

Wait...you're telling me all this time all we had to do was ask for compensation?

Do we get to charge interest?

Because I think if this is the case a few people owe me a few billion....

McCloud wrote:As always, Ender doesn't represent Inigo Montoya.
I do represent McCloud however :whisle: :paranoid:
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 10:06

If I am being honest, I think they will be profitable and have no intention of letting them out the war. I don't need, nor want, a justification.

Again for the cheap seats in the back. War game, shoot things, build own account. OOTW will be good for business.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Flinx
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: 13th for Life

Postby Flinx » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 17:15

Nagel wrote:If I am being honest, I think they will be profitable and have no intention of letting them out the war. I don't need, nor want, a justification.

Again for the cheap seats in the back. War game, shoot things, build own account. OOTW will be good for business.
You should have just said that from the beginning. It would have saved a bunch of silly spinning.

Nagel wrote:Because of this thread I have come to some conclusions.

3) Flinx is awesome and not a douche ingame. Which means we should swap him for Rat
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 22:39

Flinx wrote:
Nagel wrote:If I am being honest, I think they will be profitable and have no intention of letting them out the war. I don't need, nor want, a justification.

You should have just said that from the beginning. It would have saved a bunch of silly spinning.
I was bored at work.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
bubbahork
Guild: Gm of OOTW

Postby bubbahork » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 22:50

Okay its clear that the idiots of this world do not know or remember what OOTW's motto was at one time. Needlessly destroying corvetts. Since we can't destroy your fleet we will, however, destroy the thing that matters the most, your recyclers. One more chance back off or we will track them down and slowly widdle them away. I can play the long game and wait and strike when needed. I have no problem violating all of alpha rules to get you to back off. One more warning and I will order all enemy recyclers destroyed.

"Nagel wrote:

"Jesus, how drunk is that guy"
Murked
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Murked » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 22:56

bubbahork wrote:Okay its clear that the idiots of this world do not know or remember what OOTW's motto was at one time. Needlessly destroying corvetts. Since we can't destroy your fleet we will, however, destroy the thing that matters the most, your recyclers. One more chance back off or we will track them down and slowly widdle them away. I can play the long game and wait and strike when needed. I have no problem violating all of alpha rules to get you to back off. One more warning and I will order all enemy recyclers destroyed.
The 09 bloc really don't care. They're in a position to do whatever they please, so don't hold back yourself

bubbahork

Postby bubbahork » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 22:58

Send in reinforcements and slip the dogs of war. This page is now locked as it is clear that the enemy guilds do not give a damn and we will hit them where it hurts.
Last edited by bubbahork on Sat 14 Jul, 2018 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

"Nagel wrote:

Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL

Postby Seph » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 23:04

:scared:

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 23:08

Jesus, how drunk is that guy

SHLD GM
bubbahork

Postby bubbahork » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 23:09

I'm an outlaw its in my job description, tell me how long do you think you can last without your recyclers

"Nagel wrote:

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Sat 14 Jul, 2018 23:17

bubbahork wrote:.... This page is now locked as it is clear that the enemy guilds do not give a damn and we will hit them where it hurts.
I'm taking that as a request for lock from OP, although "please" would have been nice.
If not, PM for unlock.

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Alpha”