Alpha Hall of Fame chatter

KenJI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Rocket Dog
Galaxy: Alpha

Alpha Hall of Fame chatter

Postby KenJI » Tue 21 Dec, 2021 20:56

How you and WKoA managed to become even slightly relevant to alpha is a mistery.

Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Re: Alpha Hall of Fame

Postby Brogren » Wed 22 Dec, 2021 00:01

Vault Boy wrote:
Mon 20 Dec, 2021 04:37
Ice Pick wrote:
Thu 19 Aug, 2021 16:00
Brogren wrote:
Sat 29 May, 2021 19:41
If your definition of playing the game is zerging people down then maybe. Didnt think that was IPs style though.
So who did I zerg?

Y'all can keep talking about what I was doing/intending/going to do till you are blue in the face :D - I did not want a SW of any kind zerg or not can ask Mackieboy and WKoA as I specifically remember telling them they are twats for wanting a SW they largely bailed out of...
The new 2 sided server is a reaction to your attempt to PH GRLL & 13th because talking to me was and seems to be impossible for your LS ^^
Or maybe it was a case of people assuming Ice Pick would do what they would do :think:
yeah we wanted preemptive strike because we knew it was coming, we knew you were cucks. good ol tard pick here thought you guys had more decency lmao

we didnt want to run away from the fight ice pick, we wanted to fly towards it and thats why we bounced we had pilots for days to fill your *beep* accounts but instead you wanted to sit on your hands and bore the server into oblivion, been there done that, on to the next set of tears.
From where would the preemptive strike come? Honestly, until that BORG/X.ORG vs IMP/TI + CRUEL mercs war. I thought relations were fine between our sides. Wasnt me trying to drive a wedge between the guilds and go from rivals to enemies.

Only reason we sent for 13th was because of the merge. If that didnt happen(and they werent being infiltrated from some mindcontrolling parasites :P) I would have enjoyed the status quo of SHLD/X.ORG deccing a few guilds every now and then and seeing what could be eaten.

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Wed 22 Dec, 2021 03:59

This thread is for nominations not for chit chat and piddling up walls. If you want to do that make a new one. :grumpy:

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Thu 23 Dec, 2021 13:22

KenJI wrote:
Tue 21 Dec, 2021 20:56
How you and WKoA managed to become even slightly relevant to alpha is a mistery.
arent you the guy that just sat on the spud blob that one war?
Brogren wrote:
Wed 22 Dec, 2021 00:01
Vault Boy wrote:
Ice Pick wrote:
Thu 19 Aug, 2021 16:00

So who did I zerg?

Y'all can keep talking about what I was doing/intending/going to do till you are blue in the face :D - I did not want a SW of any kind zerg or not can ask Mackieboy and WKoA as I specifically remember telling them they are twats for wanting a SW they largely bailed out of...
The new 2 sided server is a reaction to your attempt to PH GRLL & 13th because talking to me was and seems to be impossible for your LS ^^
Or maybe it was a case of people assuming Ice Pick would do what they would do :think:
yeah we wanted preemptive strike because we knew it was coming, we knew you were cucks. good ol tard pick here thought you guys had more decency lmao

we didnt want to run away from the fight ice pick, we wanted to fly towards it and thats why we bounced we had pilots for days to fill your *beep* accounts but instead you wanted to sit on your hands and bore the server into oblivion, been there done that, on to the next set of tears.
From where would the preemptive strike come? Honestly, until that BORG/X.ORG vs IMP/TI + CRUEL mercs war. I thought relations were fine between our sides. Wasnt me trying to drive a wedge between the guilds and go from rivals to enemies.

Only reason we sent for 13th was because of the merge. If that didnt happen(and they werent being infiltrated from some mindcontrolling parasites :P) I would have enjoyed the status quo of SHLD/X.ORG deccing a few guilds every now and then and seeing what could be eaten.
yea because having your fleets launched on or your targets sat on by BORG or SHLD in pretty much every war seems like normal relations. As far as mind controlling parasites, there was no mind to control lmao, we were fitting that guild out with pilots so they could actually play you know rebuild the 3rd side because spids are too retarded to leave 09 without big bad mac10 or klaus shooting their fleets. ofc u didnt want 13th to be actually capable its far too ez shooting a bunch of afk bases lol enjoy your bed

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)
Unlucky Colin :dance:
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Thu 23 Dec, 2021 19:07

KenJI wrote:
By doing things of note instead of sitting in A09 for 4 years. Nagel, you and the rest of the crew can run a copium lab in the basement until you burn the house down but like it or not, we actually did things :biglaugh:

I climbed from random 13th acct to GM basically instantly as soon as Rugger quit, and it wasn't because I was just jerking off. Me getting IP to accept 13th members got you guys to kick off a server war because you got giga butt-mad that IP was going to get to farm some inactos and to this day you're still screaming at this guy that he's a zerg player all the while you've been an A09 zerg for, well, who's even keeping track at this point since its been forever dude.

You tried to crash 13th and since I had woken up the guild(at least for awhile, seems like they've gone back to sleep since I retired based on the periodic discord DMs I still get from drunk IP) you got crumbs instead of the payday you wanted. Ya'll got outmaneuvered by Mackie, IP and myself. Sucks to suck, cope harder, get good, being bad is a choice etc.

And for the record, getting IP to do anything was like skinning my own ballsack. He was a good faith actor towards you guys the entire time until the SW started and ya'll started slinging mud at him over it.

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Thu 23 Dec, 2021 19:14

Witch-King of Agmar wrote:
Thu 23 Dec, 2021 19:07
KenJI wrote:
And for the record, getting IP to do anything was like skinning my own ballsack. He was a good faith actor towards you guys the entire time until the SW started and ya'll started slinging mud at him over it.
lmao how true though like putting unanimous sharp objects down my weiner
by Mackie, IP and myself.
dont forget andy neither, shooting bodom on the way out the door lmao where is johan anyway he not around anymore?

Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD

Postby Brogren » Fri 24 Dec, 2021 02:34

Vault Boy wrote:
Thu 23 Dec, 2021 13:22
Brogren wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:

yea because having your fleets launched on or your targets sat on by BORG or SHLD in pretty much every war seems like normal relations. As far as mind controlling parasites, there was no mind to control lmao, we were fitting that guild out with pilots so they could actually play you know rebuild the 3rd side because spids are too retarded to leave 09 without big bad mac10 or klaus shooting their fleets. ofc u didnt want 13th to be actually capable its far too ez shooting a bunch of afk bases lol enjoy your bed
Again, from where would the pre emptive strike come? Thats the one question I had for you big boy :P I had 0 intentions of going for anyone outside of a war. If 13th wanted to be a legit 3rd block, I wouldnt have any issue with it. Call it shooting a bunch of afk bases, I just wanted to dec guilds and see what happened :P .

Regarding the so called bed we now lie in. I have no particular issues with it. It seems to have killed my dear friend IP though :(

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
KenJI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Rocket Dog

Re: Alpha Hall of Fame chatter

Postby KenJI » Fri 24 Dec, 2021 23:11

As i said you were never relevant nor will you ever be.
Now by your recent forum activity i assume you`ve taken over some accs in CRUEL and if that`s true then lets see what you can do.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Thu 30 Dec, 2021 12:57

KenJI wrote:
By doing things of note instead of sitting in A09 for 4 years. Nagel, you and the rest of the crew can run a copium lab in the basement until you burn the house down but like it or not, we actually did things :biglaugh:

I climbed from random 13th acct to GM basically instantly as soon as Rugger quit, and it wasn't because I was just jerking off. Me getting IP to accept 13th members got you guys to kick off a server war because you got giga butt-mad that IP was going to get to farm some inactos and to this day you're still screaming at this guy that he's a zerg player all the while you've been an A09 zerg for, well, who's even keeping track at this point since its been forever dude.

You tried to crash 13th and since I had woken up the guild(at least for awhile, seems like they've gone back to sleep since I retired based on the periodic discord DMs I still get from drunk IP) you got crumbs instead of the payday you wanted. Ya'll got outmaneuvered by Mackie, IP and myself. Sucks to suck, cope harder, get good, being bad is a choice etc.

And for the record, getting IP to do anything was like skinning my own ballsack. He was a good faith actor towards you guys the entire time until the SW started and ya'll started slinging *beep* at him over it.
I cuddle on you and your side of the server multiple times, at a massive fleet disadvantage, for years.

You were never anything but a bad player, no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

By all means, come back and try and win. Hero tried and failed. KaHaR is trying and failing. IP & Tog have been trying and failing for years. Come show us something they can't, you keep telling us you are capable.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
arctic89
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: 13th

Postby arctic89 » Wed 05 Jan, 2022 18:00

Nagel wrote:
Thu 30 Dec, 2021 12:57
I cuddle on you and your side of the server multiple times, at a massive fleet disadvantage, for years.

You were never anything but a bad player, no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

By all means, come back and try and win. Hero tried and failed. KaHaR is trying and failing. IP & Tog have been trying and failing for years. Come show us something they can't, you keep telling us you are capable.
You sit on nothing but your own head.

Richelieu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Richelieu » Wed 05 Jan, 2022 21:11

Keep on with the profanities, so the filter activates, and I'll think of interesting methods to adjust the words so they aren't expletives enough.

Or i can give out lemons.

I'm good either way.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!
arctic89
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: 13th

Postby arctic89 » Thu 06 Jan, 2022 19:33

Richelieu wrote:
Wed 05 Jan, 2022 21:11
Keep on with the profanities, so the filter activates, and I'll think of interesting methods to adjust the words so they aren't expletives enough.

Or i can give out lemons.

I'm good either way.
Funny enough I actually wrote *beep*.

Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Sat 08 Jan, 2022 04:15

Brogren wrote:
Fri 24 Dec, 2021 02:34
Vault Boy wrote:
Thu 23 Dec, 2021 13:22
Brogren wrote:

Again, from where would the pre emptive strike come? Thats the one question I had for you big boy :P I had 0 intentions of going for anyone outside of a war. If 13th wanted to be a legit 3rd block, I wouldnt have any issue with it. Call it shooting a bunch of afk bases, I just wanted to dec guilds and see what happened :P .

Regarding the so called bed we now lie in. I have no particular issues with it. It seems to have killed my dear friend IP though :(
well there was only one guild from the 09 side that used to actually leave 09, so who else? as far as where from? idk cant really tell you the details on theoretic nonsense, IP didnt want to play even when everyone under him did, me homer and andy were simultaneously eating the spids bloc for years. so who knows what ''might'' of happened.

Return to “Alpha”