Alpha Hall of Fame 2007-2013

rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [RL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Alpha Hall of Fame 2007-2013

Postby rudedogrob » Thu 22 Jul, 2010 17:57

Astro Empires Alpha Server has been up and running since early 2006. Over the years thousands of players have come and gone. Many for just a short time, others for years . A select few of those players made Alpha what it is today. They started and led guilds , they shaped the Diplomacy of the server , they were loved or feared by friends or enemies. The unwritten rules of Alpha were made by them. They deserve a place where those that played with them can remember them and those that are playing now can learn about them. This is that place. The Alpha Hall of Fame.

The original Hall of Fame was started in June 2007. That old thread can be found here. The rules of the Hall are simple. Anyone can nominate someone for the Hall by simply posting his or her name here in this thread. The player is discussed by the community and when a general consensus is reached that player is added. keep in mind that not just anyone can be entered into the Hall of Fame. The name should be written and immediately near about everyone should think "oh yeah that Guy no doubt deserves a spot" .

A vote was taken on July 20th 2010 for whom the server wanted to run this new HoF. Myself , Rude and Bruskie were elected . If I were to reenter the Real Life world then this post will be deleted and Rude will have the top slot. When/If Rude were to finally get arrested then Bruskie would do the honors. Rude and Bruskie need to make the second and third responses before anyone else can post, so any posts before them will be deleted.

There will be two categories in the HoF. Those that were Honored and entered into the HoF and those that were recommended but not accepted by a general consensus. Once a player is turned down please do not recommend him/her again . This may lead to warnings from the forum moderator.

Remember this is for the best of the best. If you wish to honor a friend or someone who you think should be remembered but is not Hall worthy there is a place for them as well. That thread can be found here

As I get more time I will be entering the names that have already been elected. If you played with that person and can write a brief history for me I will add it.

Those that have been entered (including year and a small history from those of us who remember them)

[IMP]Vladimir Leader of the mighty Imperium [IMP] , [IMPII] , [IMPIII] Argueably the most important guilds in AE history. Once over 600 members. The guild survives today as NPO. You can find old IMP members in almost every top 15 guild today.

[CLS]Caytlyn Rose Leader of [CLS]

[13th]X- fracture Diplomat of [CLS] then the first Diplomat of the 13th Wolf Guard.

[DT]TrouperXI Leader of the Dark Templers one of the pillars of [III]

[WCV][BORG]Macgyver/White Eagle Fierce fighter

[IMPII/13th] Master of Orion Known as MoO, leader of a group of 6 players who left IMPII to join 13th. At the time giving a young n00b 13th some experience and validity.

[IMP][13th][MaY] Myshkin One of the first players to excel at UC/Drekon hunting. Lead the AE Economy ranks for years.

Zuppa : IMP/BORG Diplomat , warrior. Signed many diplomatic pacts

Phillipe : Borg Leader and a fearsome scary player.

Alcibiades : One of the first (and loudest) IMPs to come over. Joined Borg later but truely affected the server in many many ways.

[EEY] Slid

Mihai of BORG

[RL] TAB When you fought [RL] you needed to make sure you always knew exactly where TAB was or you were turned to debris.

[CORM] Crazy Columbian

[EeY] Queen Kri§tinne

[Ucorp] Dazl Founder Ucorp

[EeY] Diskor

[GTG] Jaimehlers

[CoRM] Kaiser Leader Corm

[BORG] Non Serviam Borg Diplomat

[CRY]Critor

[13th] Ruckis Leader of 13th Wolf Guard 2006-April 2009.

Gothmog Founded and led Mordor to top tier, big influence Alpha in it's beginnings

[NPO] Zakalwe: NPO War God truly a great player.
[=A=] Embrace Death [CLS] [III] Host of HoC Battle.

[OO] Capt. Blastoff Leader of OO.

[Ucorp] Muscular Beaver Great fighter, Ucorp BG leader, Leadership in Ni & Silly.

[-Min-] Alucard Respected fighter, great account builder, Min leadership.

[CRUEL] Khamul Nazgul Leader of Cruel, for a short time turned Cruel into a force on Alpha.

[MAY] Lilith* led May and was in so many guilds on her tour of alpha that it is hard for people not to know what she did over the years.

[MIN] Super Grover Intrinsically ensconced within the Minbari Federation and Alpha Server politics via the forums and in game feats of Muppetness.

*At least until she comes back again, again. lol

[SHLD] sefco -Long time Leader of SHIELD and definitely Impacted all around him and opponents as well.

[Aztec] IW Led Aztec for a time and was instrumental in holding them together under his watch

[UCorp] Sinful Pride Very Instrumental in the Umbrella Corporation and thus a person who shaped this server

[MAY/UCorp] Kayloric Revamped MAY into a viable force when it appeared that the Booty Bandits were about to go belly up.

[«o»][UCorp]Paestero Firstly, he was a formidable fighter who then took over when Gothmog left MORDOR.Llater as a forum poster, he was one of those persons that could even make EF Hutton listen to reason with his skills as a Diplomat. He was also instrumental in being a voice of reason in this crazy, mixed up server.

[MAY] Lilith; Leader and founder of Mateys Aboard YARR. Led them to upper tier status while even on a seemingly never ending Guild tour through all of the to guilds. Diplomatically, she influenced a lot of the guilds she was in and even had a hand in piloting the top account in the game during a "swap".

[SA] Silver Surfer: Arguably the most universally disliked player in recent times.

He was most famous for purchasing high level accounts from players leaving the game and keeping them within his guild SA which ended up in the top 30 at his departure. He was also notable for his adherence to his role play, in which his guild was bringing justice to those who needed "spankings" though possibly operating outside the unwritten rules of Alpha.

[AoE] Khelben Ferrari

His influence on the server was vast as he was the GM of AoE (later AzTEC) for about 4 or so years and then GM of NECRO for 1.5 years. He was the diplomatic face of AzTEC and NECRO

May he ride his pink Volkswagen into the sunset in peace.

[NPO] Breakfast Noun A meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day. Good Military Leader He tried to declare fair waHURRs and accept them as they came.

[UCorp] Head Hunter

Wraith

[BORG] Kalish It's Kalish nuff said

RudedogRob - I believe this thread does more justice than any one person's words could.

Those that have been nominated but turned down

Benard

Note from Hammurabi:

If a discussion of a particular person goes on for more than a few posts, please make a thread in the tavern to discuss the person. I will be very heavy handed with the yellow cards in this thread, so spam, flaming, trolling, and bringing up the names of people that are on either list will get you in trouble.
Last edited by rudedogrob on Sat 21 Sep, 2013 00:09, edited 40 times in total.

tracy wrote:"You are the classic antagonist, the anti-hero, without which, they would have no reason to exist."
redleader wrote:Rudedog won this thread, btw. This keeps happening for some reason.
no-stress wrote:Hail rudedogrob
Cox wrote:Hail rudedogrob
rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Alpha Hall of Fame

Postby rudedogrob » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 02:43

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM back Evreebodeeee!

What can I say that Halo hasn't already covered? A freaking Shipload but I probably shouldn't start out here by getting the ShamurNazi ticked off so soon.

Yeah Yeah Yeah, Famous and Infamous(?) Hall of Fame and all that but what about the people who died while playing AE?

NO, I don't mean the ones who got so hopped up on Skittles and Dew that they kicked out and exited their bowels right there on the floor of Mom's basement in the middle of a Magic; the Gathering touchie, feelie, Sleepover game of "Truth or point at the place on the doll where the bad man touched you".

I mean those that just never showed up again one day and we found out later that the only thing that could keep them away was shucking the Mortal Coil. I think we should set aside a nice little spot for those folks that we'll sorely miss too. Sure we'll vote on them but...y'know.

I feel pretty comfortable in the second slot here because we all know Halo couldn't rent a real life if he had a Disaster Charge or an American Excess card with Platinum status and Vanna White's address to turn over a clue for him.

Me getting arrested isn't going to happen becaue "You'll Never Take Me Alive, COP-HURRR! and Bruskie is the luckiest one since none of us has been able to break away from this place in FOUR YEARS!!!

What a pathetic plethora of posters we preside over to be found fitting to flaunt first, following, and finally here regarding the revered, recalcitrant, and the retarded.

Please keep your hands and club foot inside the vehicle until it has come to a complete stop, Ladies and Gentlemen. We thank you for reading these Forums and Hope you enjoy your stay In Dipseyland.

tracy wrote:"You are the classic antagonist, the anti-hero, without which, they would have no reason to exist."
redleader wrote:Rudedog won this thread, btw. This keeps happening for some reason.
Bruskie
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [Bruskie]

Postby Bruskie » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 03:01

reserved

the broken wrote:go back to planning to back stab someone else, ur guild should never have been trusted or allowed to rebuild to where they are now
Callum wrote:This thread is Bruskie's fault. Backstabbing whore.
~Soiling threads since 2012~
Num Yummy!
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Ucorp (Ret)

Postby Num Yummy! » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:38

Ninja'ed 4th Spot :paranoid:

Embrace the Pineapple within you
Tracy wrote:I'm just waiting for Num Yummy to tell you that if you can't protect the pizza, it's worthless.
Halo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Secret

Postby Halo » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 14:09

I remember most of these players but I could use a hand with the brief history. Players I did not personally play with. If you could write a better history please forum message me that said players history. Please keep it as short as possible.

Hammurabi wrote:I swear, if I could make a rule against 13th declaring on people, I would. It creates far too much forum drama.:
Paestero
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: UCorp

Postby Paestero » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 14:56

Gothmog ?

Retired...
  • UCorp Member
  • N-Pro Leader
  • Mordor Leader

Still stalking from time to time, for old times sake :)
Halo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Halo » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 15:05

Paestero wrote:Gothmog ?
I am not done adding all the names yet n00b.

Hammurabi wrote:I swear, if I could make a rule against 13th declaring on people, I would. It creates far too much forum drama.:
Bruskie
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [Bruskie]

Postby Bruskie » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 15:38

Princess Yukibar quit again, imo should be placed back in the hall

the broken wrote:go back to planning to back stab someone else, ur guild should never have been trusted or allowed to rebuild to where they are now
Callum wrote:This thread is Bruskie's fault. Backstabbing whore.
~Soiling threads since 2012~
Breakfast
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Breakfast » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 15:56

Bruskie wrote:Princess Yukibar quit again, imo should be placed back in the hall
agreed, Yuki was a great leader from what i saw for quite a long time

[quote="Invisible Woman"]But Breakfast is just so satisfying. Can I help it he leaves me wanting more?[/quote][quote="The Callum"][quote="Starfire"]I wish i could have breakfast in bed every day.[/quote]A Big Sausage is my favourite part of Breakfast.[/quote]
________
Emperor
rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby rudedogrob » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 16:28

OK, call me obtuse but Somebody get a list of people together that I don't have to search for through 16 pages of "NO U!" and HURR drivel please.

I think this should be pretty easy as far as who is in and who is out though.

Ferrari is back playing the game so Kelbein Ferrari is moot isn't he as far as Hall of famers yet.?

KenJI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Rocket Dog

Postby KenJI » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 16:30

DWI of LUE

Halo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Halo » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 16:39

Bruskie wrote:Princess Yukibar quit again, imo should be placed back in the hall

I agree.

Breakfast
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Breakfast » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 17:00

Zakalwe

Near the start of the second server war he was appointed by Emperor Miramicha of Asgård to serve as the NPO's Minister of War and he served it well till real life issues caught up to him and he signed off April 06, 2010

[quote="Invisible Woman"]But Breakfast is just so satisfying. Can I help it he leaves me wanting more?[/quote][quote="The Callum"][quote="Starfire"]I wish i could have breakfast in bed every day.[/quote]A Big Sausage is my favourite part of Breakfast.[/quote]
________
Emperor
Halo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Halo » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 17:03

Breakfast wrote:Zakalwe

Near the start of the second server war he was appointed by Emperor Miramicha of Asgård to serve as the NPO's Minister of War and he served it well till real life issues caught up to him and he signed off April 06, 2010
No doubt. Was he already voted in ? I can add him instantly if he was on the old list. I miss Zak.

Halo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Halo » Fri 23 Jul, 2010 17:09

Here is a list I made awhile back. Most if not all were on the old HoF .

Does anyone have any issues with adding all of them ? Who is still missing ?

Alcibiades : One of the first (and loudest) IMPs to come over. Joined Borg later but truely affected the server in many many ways. "Halo..you and your shi**y guild are Borg food you just refuse to admit it"

Trouper IX : DT/III Leader and main driving force.

X-Fracture : CLS Diplomat , 13th Diplomat.

Caytlyn Rose : Leader of CLS when CLS was a huge guild.

Vladimir : Leader of the mighty Imperium (plus IMPII and IMPIII. Over 500 players at one time.

Majyst : DT , 13th Early driving force in the game

Queen Kri§tinne : Leader EeY / III one of the true greats in the game.

Ferrari (Khelban) : AoE/AzTEC/III Leader

Phillipe : Borg Leader and a fearsome scary player.

EL : EeY would seriously cut off your balls and feed them to you.

Arctic: IMP/13th Great leader/warrior but truely excelled teaching players the game.

Gothmog : Mordor

Zuppa : IMP/BORG Diplomat , warrior. Signed many diplomatic pacts .

Jaimehlers : TGTF,CLS One of the first people to try and protect people from being farmed

Ruckis : Leader 13th.

Balthazar : Alpha Team, huge presence early in the server.

Wiggy ; See Balthazar

LeBarjack : OCL CMD.. all those guys were scary good.

Macgyver/White Eagle : Forget his first guild..Wing something Bosk might remember, Amazing player.

MoO : Without MoO coming over from IMPII 13th would not be here

Fuzzina Finzirak : Could talk the talk..but also back it up.

Robbymac : CLS who has not used his calc ?

Gort : Never talked to him but a lot of people did .

Stefan74 : Borg diplomat. Best known for one attack at HoC

Kuchulainn : CMD OCL one of two players who truely scared me.

Slid : EeY/III/AzTEC Hella good player

TAB : Only Llama you should be scared of (ingame)

Crazy Columbian : Amazing player of the Red moon.

Saberj : (might still be playing) Founder -Min-

Non Serviam: Borg Diplomat..and a great one at that.

DaZL: Mordor /UCorp Co founder of Ucorp.

Super Fly: Alpha Team founder,

Vendetta : I am putting him in here. Suck it.

Kaiser : First Emperor of Corm. Built Corm into a almost unbeatable force.

Critor : Cry/Mordor/Cry leader of the Cry warriors.

Yo Fore : Mordor/Ucorp/13th.. amazing fighter.

Cormath : Founder of Odd

Zakalwe: NPO War God truely a great player.

Return to “Alpha”