Lilith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SZ
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: Alpha Hall of Fame

Postby Lilith » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 12:56

Super Grover wrote:
Lilith wrote:I see that Tessa made it into the Hall of Fame. After mulling this over I'd like to suggest that we make a Hall of Crazy and put her in there.

Please do not troll, this is a genuine suggestion.
I see reading is not your strongest suit
And I see comprehension is still not your strongest suit. You've spent too much time in a furry blue suit chasing internet pussy.

Let me explain for those a little challenged, having her name in that part of the thread in any form fulfils the need to play martyr/bullied etc but recognised.

Good to see that you're still a pedantic nob, old friend :)

Prepare to be boarded.

I have retired my guns but not my tongue ;)
Bruskie
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: [Bruskie]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Bruskie » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 15:07

Lilith wrote:
Super Grover wrote:
Lilith wrote:I see that Tessa made it into the Hall of Fame. After mulling this over I'd like to suggest that we make a Hall of Crazy and put her in there.

And I see comprehension is still not your strongest suit. You've spent too much time in a furry blue suit chasing internet pussy.

Let me explain for those a little challenged, having her name in that part of the thread in any form fulfils the need to play martyr/bullied etc but recognised.

Good to see that you're still a pedantic nob, old friend :)
Those that have been nominated but turned down

Benard
Tessa (nominated by herself but whaddya gonna do?
Still as sharp as ever.

the broken wrote:go back to planning to back stab someone else, ur guild should never have been trusted or allowed to rebuild to where they are now
Callum wrote:This thread is Bruskie's fault. Backstabbing whore.
~Soiling threads since 2012~
Lilith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lilith » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 15:31

Bruskie wrote:
Still as sharp as ever.
having her name in that part of the thread in any form :boohoo: Missed you Bruskie, how's tricks?

Prepare to be boarded.

rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [RL]

Postby rudedogrob » Fri 20 Sep, 2013 16:29

Super Grover wrote:

And the Award for most likely to miss Comedic Gold in an Ironic way, Goes tooooo........
Hey Lil baybee ltns

inbox nao

tracy wrote:"You are the classic antagonist, the anti-hero, without which, they would have no reason to exist."
redleader wrote:Rudedog won this thread, btw. This keeps happening for some reason.
no-stress wrote:Hail rudedogrob
Cox wrote:Hail rudedogrob
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sat 21 Sep, 2013 05:11

I would suggest she was just jealous because she was not noteworthy enough to make the list her self, but upon reading it I see she is there. Must have being a lot of testosterone fueled nerds online that week.

Also, you are really that insecure her being placed in the denied section still feels like a threat to you?

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Lilith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lilith » Sat 21 Sep, 2013 09:08

Nagel wrote:I would suggest she was just jealous because she was not noteworthy enough to make the list her self, but upon reading it I see she is there. Must have being a lot of testosterone fueled nerds online that week.

Also, you are really that insecure her being placed in the denied section still feels like a threat to you?
Would you like some sour skittles buttercup?

Nice to see you again :)

Prepare to be boarded.

Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Sat 19 Oct, 2013 19:07

Just putting it out there but i would argue Tessa has more right to be in the hall of fame than Lilith.
Discuss.

rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby rudedogrob » Sat 19 Oct, 2013 20:35

Dongger wrote:Just putting it out there but i would argue Tessa has more right to be in the hall of fame than Lilith.
Discuss.
If I may, what has Tessa done to impact the server? The forums is where S/he was made infamous by originally running off at the holster to the llamas and getting a beat down. It went on from there. Otherwise that player would have muddled along in complete obscurity.

Militarily claiming to be suprior to all other players and guilds doesn't make it truth and getting booted from every guild in the game isn't really Hall of Fame worthy is it?

I feel that once voted in you're in so its not really a question of removal and replacement.

tracy wrote:"You are the classic antagonist, the anti-hero, without which, they would have no reason to exist."
redleader wrote:Rudedog won this thread, btw. This keeps happening for some reason.
Dongger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dongger » Sat 19 Oct, 2013 20:58

I'm not looking too have Lil removed or replaced.
I'm just saying an arguement can be made T has impacted to server more than Lilith.
Ive been in guilds with both and from a tactical game play and activity view Tessa crushes Lil.
Add in the accounts Tessa has bought and the in ge wars and drama she has brought i can't see how Lilitha impact on the server is any greater than Tessa's.i guess it comes down too what your idea of fame is.if its only the good impact were judging then Tessa should be neutered from consideration.lulz

rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby rudedogrob » Sat 19 Oct, 2013 21:37

Don't get me wrong here, infamy is probably the only way I would make the HoF as well but I did lead a guild for four years that was the most controversial in tactics and in always stirring up enough on the forums that it carried over to the in game enemies we fought and the size of our opponents time after time.

Tessa hasn't translated the infamy surrounding hur to the game itself unless you count being booted out of, what, 22 guilds now as a feat worthy of notice while not truly doing more than being active and a decent player. In that regard MOST of the players could have achieved HoF status in that manner.

In short, getting up and doing what is expected of you at work is not something that brings fame or Hall of fame status. Sure you might get a few more cents an hour on a pay raise but you normally have to go above and beyond to get a promotion and so on to CEO where what you do might actually make even the competition stand up and give you accolades.

Or am I just making sense again?

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 04:58

Dongger wrote:Just putting it out there but i would argue Tessa has more right to be in the hall of fame than Lilith.
Discuss.
I would agree, and add that Tessa has no place in the HoF.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Plankton
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: X.Org

Postby Plankton » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 15:52

Nagel wrote:
Discuss.
I would agree, and add that Tessa has no place in the HoF.
agree with the sloth 100%

Plankton have too small a neural mass to come up with witty sig lines.
rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby rudedogrob » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 17:35

Prior to my being instated as the HoF phred overseer, Lilith was voted into the Hof by her ppers. Apparently you three weren't active here or protested her induction vehemently enough to have made your feelings accepted by the others here voting.

Tessa was voted upon and NOT inducted.

Sorry but case and discussion closed please.

kthxbai

Super Grover
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Super Grover » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 17:38

rudedogrob wrote:Prior to my being instated as the HoF phred overseer, Lilith was voted into the Hof by her ppers. Apparently you three weren't active here or protested her induction vehemently enough to have made your feelings accepted by the others here voting.

Tessa was voted upon and NOT inducted.

Sorry but case and discussion closed please.

kthxbai
fine.. we'll have our own HoF then.. with blackjack.. and hookers!

in fact.. forget about the HoF! :snooty:

I was a dam builder, across the river deep and wide. Where steel and water did collide. I slipped and fell into the wet concrete below. They buried me in that great tomb that knows no sound, but I am still around.
rudedogrob
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby rudedogrob » Sun 20 Oct, 2013 18:04

My HoF only has Strippers and one armed bandits cause who doesn't like sluts and slots?

carry on.

Return to “Alpha”