Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc
Galaxy: Delta

An Appeal to Delta

Postby Aliens from Mars » Tue 03 Jan, 2012 06:49

Keep it oldschool. Don't win the server.

Also, don't die before I get a top 100 account. :pray:

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: An Appeal to Delta

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Tue 03 Jan, 2012 22:30

I don't believe I've ever actually made a post on Delta so I think maybe it's time :P

I don't know you, but I agree with you. I think it's time for these big guilds & blocs to split up a bit. No guild on this server is as active as they'd have you believe so 'winning' isn't possible. All it's gonna do is kill the server and make it a crappy server to play on.

:nonono
Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET

Postby Ruder » Wed 04 Jan, 2012 13:52

Most of us are split into our original guilds ;)

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Thu 05 Jan, 2012 08:13

I don't mean just guilds. I also mean the power blocs. SIM (still) exist because the guild leaders of the individual guilds know that as soon as it splits it'll be gang banged by FLEET/GOMN/CFF.

Unless you guys like killing the server with stagnation & mega blobs then by all means continue. However if not, some sort of agreement needs to be made so we can end this chapter of delta and start a new one.

I mean seriously, who likes this crap? Move > kill inactives > sit and sim while waiting for the next move. Some sort of change of pace would be nice imo, think of how 'awesome' you could think you are if you actually end this annoying crap.

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Thu 05 Jan, 2012 15:17

UlquiorraCifer wrote:Unless you guys like killing the server with stagnation & mega blobs then by all means continue. However if not, some sort of agreement needs to be made so we can end this chapter of delta and start a new one.

I mean seriously, who likes this crap? Move > kill inactives > sit and sim while waiting for the next move. Some sort of change of pace would be nice imo, think of how 'awesome' you could think you are if you actually end this annoying crap.

Just wait a minute!

So now its FLEET, GOMN and CFF that are stagnating the server?

AYAYA/SIM created the mega-blob that is called SIM. You guys fix it. Yes, we do hope you break up so we can eat you in smaller peices. But honestly thats your leaders problem to fix. You guys decided to polarize Delta and you guys can work out how to fix it. FLEET, GOMN and CFF did not shape the current landscape of Delta. I believe [AYAYA]Blondie was the founding member of SIM.

As for Delta being boring I guess that depends on which side of the blob your on. The complaints I normally hear out of FLEET are , 'My queues are all full', 'I have no research banks left', 'Double production is so expensive'.

Do you really think Wildcard simmed up 300mil of fleet killing your inactives? I mean come on now. He has 70mil MORE fleet than the #2 ranked person in Delta. I personally have been double producing fleet for months just to keep up with the fleet I lose. Not to mention I have run 100% construction and research for nearly 2 years.

Production 21149 [24900] 24900*2=49800
Construction 15273
Research 4329

((49800+15273+4329)*2)*24=1,665,648

So my account is eating up 1,665,648 credits every day. You can not do that simming on econ.

In the last 2 weeks I have seen FLEET members kill mobiles in the lowers, the teens, the 40's and the 50's. Perhaps you guys are just too inactive to see these things on the ticker.

UlquiorraCifer wrote:I mean seriously, who likes this crap? Move > kill inactives > sit and sim while waiting for the next move.

I do! Except we don't do the sim part.

UlquiorraCifer wrote:Some sort of change of pace would be nice imo, think of how 'awesome' you could think you are if you actually end this annoying crap.

Your leaders made SIM and they can fix it. Not my problem and not my desire to be that awesome.

wildcard

Postby wildcard » Thu 05 Jan, 2012 16:08

I don't mean just guilds. I also mean the power blocs. SIM (still) exist because the guild leaders of the individual guilds know that as soon as it splits it'll be gang banged by FLEET/GOMN/CFF.

Can you guys stop referring too FLEET/GOMN/CFF as one guild, Gomn are on ops in D49. Fleet have their blob on a secret location no one knows about, and CFF "god knows where they are right now".

The last time we even came close too working together was when Sim tried too free Yawg's base in D48 during his recall trap.

Also after you guys won the WH blob crash over a year ago did we cry out the world was gonna end, why don't you grow some balls and go back to your guilds and be active for a change! We had too do it for over a year during our rebuilding phase even though you guys had the advantage!

Ok so to date and according too the Delta Forums;

1) Ruder and Wildcard run FLEET/GOMN/CFF who are all multi's
2) Ruder forced Blondie and Bill Nye to create the Mega Guild Guild Sim (which will be their legacy of failure)
3) FLEET/GOMN/CFF are a top secret Mega Guild.

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Thu 05 Jan, 2012 16:17

wildcard wrote:why don't you grow some balls and go back to your guilds and be active for a change! We had too do it for over a year during our rebuilding phase even though you guys had the advantage!

You have witnessed the smartest and most insightfull thing Wildcard has ever posted.

He is 100% correct. We got smashed, we got active and you got SIM.

X-PLODE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: D:[GOMN] G:[BEAR] H:[5150]

Postby X-PLODE » Thu 05 Jan, 2012 17:00

Lokos
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GOMN -Delta

Postby Lokos » Thu 05 Jan, 2012 17:46

UlquiorraCifer wrote:I don't mean just guilds. I also mean the power blocs. SIM (still) exist because the guild leaders of the individual guilds know that as soon as it splits it'll be gang banged by FLEET/GOMN/CFF.

Unless you guys like killing the server with stagnation & mega blobs then by all means continue. However if not, some sort of agreement needs to be made so we can end this chapter of delta and start a new one.

You know, this is a funny set of statements. I could claim that my actions at least contribuited heavily towards this stagnation you are referring to here, and am thus in a position to know what I'm talking about. In fact, I do claim that! And I agree with your basic premise, which seems to me to be that the only thing really holding together SIM is the threat of annihilation.

The issue there is, a year ago or so, this was true of GRITS. I tried very, very hard to remain aloof from that struggle, and let them and the host of allies AYAYA had gathered fighting it out. Seemed to me they'd weaken themselves to the point where GOMN would never have to betray an ally, and yet still move into a much stronger position. Best of both worlds. GRITS was a zombie entity, and AYAYA was already showing signs of internal rot. One last huzzah and they go out with a bang, and AYAYA would finally have an excuse to disband.

But that wasn't really their plan, and negotiating a settlement to break up the guilds is unlikely to work. For one thing, I don't think SIM will believe it, since they feel betrayed by some of the parties in the opposing alliance, most namely the ex-Tag v GOMN, and former U v FLEET. (Sorry TAG folks, it was nothing personal really.) So lets assume that can be gotten past, and you can convince all parties to disband, return to guilds, and cease fire for a few months or something.

Thus begins the largest season of predation upon minor guilds you would ever see, as everyone in the top guilds would have nothing left to do with their time. I doubt the minor guilds would survive as strong as they were before. Now is their chance to grow!

Beyond this, people from both sides have found new contacts for operations within each others guilds. You can't negotiate that sort of thing away. People will keep working with people who made them credits before.

Sorry for the long wall of text, but I just had to respond to that comment. It was so right, but yet so wrong. :( Better that AYAYA and GRITS had fought on relatively equal terms and gone to their natural and inevitable demises, as all guilds do. This is not how it worked out, and I got too fed up to try and change it on the behalf of a group of people who want to win entirely too hard.

Kaneda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [ÆVØ]
D: [GOMN]

Postby Kaneda » Thu 05 Jan, 2012 19:56

Funny - I didn't hear anyone in SIM worrying about how the server was going this time last year. It was kind of the opposite in fact.

Anyhow, if there's members of SIM who don't like the way things are maybe they should take that up with their own leaders rather than ours.

Ace Cipher
Guild: Delta: [FIST]
Lyra: [B T]

Postby Ace Cipher » Fri 06 Jan, 2012 09:42

I was once a long-time player on Delta. You know what was the most fun I ever had?

Getting tons of guilds together, doing massive planning and posturing, and making an epic, awesome SERVER WOOOOOOAAAAAAR.

Sadly, its outcome was...somewhat regretful, I think; I don't think much else happened of note too much afterwards in the next few months before I went quiet, then quit. But one thing I do remember: It was FUN nonetheless, even if I was somewhere below a bit player.

--Dark Ace Cipher, former and forever a [WOLF]

This was me, long long ago.
Hi everyone, new and old.
Currently:L: [B T] Cayden Cailean
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sat 07 Jan, 2012 05:42

Ruder wrote:So now its FLEET, GOMN and CFF that are stagnating the server?

No. It's fear. SIM cannot win, so therefore it's leaders fear that once split apart they will die. AYAYA/SIM have just as much blame for server stagnation as any other guild.

AYAYA for creating SIM, SIM for still existing.

SIM will never stop existing until the fear of being destroyed is gone, which won't go away until some sort of peace is achieved. And the only people who can do it is GOMN/CFF/FLEET because I don't believe MT, X-Men and whoever else is in charge of SIM really care.

I'm not touching the rest of your post, I'm not even bothering to read it, because I'm not gonna make another post past this one, because I'm not here to debate it. I will however say this, since I've joined Delta, I've pretty much hated how it exists. I don't care to be apart of SIM, I never have, I never will. The only reason I stuck to it was because I had friends there, and now they're gone. I made my first post because I figured the other side's GMs would see it, and maybe start to think a little bit.

I believe this also answers Kaneda's post as well.

wildcard wrote:Can you guys stop referring too FLEET/GOMN/CFF as one guild

I didn't. I referred to you as allies, because you are.

Thanks for reading ;)

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Ruder » Sat 07 Jan, 2012 05:51

I guess the only part of my post you should have read (and I am paraphrasing) is this. We like you just the way you are. We are having lots of fun and getting lots of XP and quickly growing/rebuilding our fleets.

And FYI - Ace Rimmer offered SIM a NAP months ago to allow SIM to break up. I can't speak for CFF but as the GM of FLEET I supported him on it. If Ace ever fixes his forum account I'm sure he would be happy to give more details.

Anyways - you guys made your bed and now you get to sleep/SIM in it.

I would really be interested in seeing SIM's numbers to compare to ours but in the last 4 week our members have increased:

XP by 7%
Fleet Totals by 21%

Our notables (Over 4 weeks) are...

Rainier Wolfcastle increased his fleet by 343% adding 15,436,035
Gam increased his fleet by 36% adding 48,210,010 (Only 19003 EXP)
Wildcard increased his fleet by 18% adding 47,228,880 (Also 2,821,794 EXP)
Ruder increased his fleet by 25% adding 44,070,285 (Also 1,423,003 EXP)
ζЂïεηΞςЂưηζ increased his fleet by 25,902,350 (Also 2,134,964 EXP)

FNAV earned 3,323,540 EXP
Warbringer™ earned 3,296,990 EXP
Ichooselove earned 3,285,519 EXP
Silvershock earned 3,047,004 EXP

great job guys!

wildcard

Postby wildcard » Sat 07 Jan, 2012 14:44

AYAYA for creating SIM, SIM for still existing.

SIM will never stop existing until the fear of being destroyed is gone, which won't go away until some sort of peace is achieved. And the only people who can do it is GOMN/CFF/FLEET because I don't believe MT, X-Men and whoever else is in charge of SIM really care.

No they don't care or are too blinded, but don't worry Fleet, Gomn and CFF actually really do care and we will be fixing it soon. Just close your eyes and Sim we will be visiting you soon.

We will remake Delta in our image.............(was that a little over the top?)

Anyhow if you would like protection from the coming apocalypse you too join my Secret Spai Service apply anytime, I can promise protection from the end that is too come (as predicted by the Mayan's for the year 2012 they just didn't realize it would be in delta Space not RL space).

Acefox has been too inactive too feed me good intel these days and Renegade is pretty busy as well. Plus I don't think they are trusted anymore, I think peeps might suspect them.

Cheers

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Sat 07 Jan, 2012 22:00

Note to self.....dont let the email address you use to login to stuff get deleted.

Ruder wrote:And FYI - Ace Rimmer offered SIM a NAP months ago to allow SIM to break up. I can't speak for CFF but as the GM of FLEET I supported him on it. If Ace ever fixes his forum account I'm sure he would be happy to give more details.

Anyways - you guys made your bed and now you get to sleep/SIM in it.

Ruder is correct. Bronson, Rocky, Ruder and myself did have a sit down on msn a few months back. We offered them a CF so they could disband SIM and move back to their old guilds. We gave them time to think about it and they declined the offer. There isnt much more to say really. I have a few ideas as to why they didnt take us up on the offer but they are only speculation.

So yea FLEET,GOMN,CFF have already approached SIM/AYAYA leadership about disbanding SIM and bringing back _U_,TAG. I even remember suggesting _U_ and FLEET have their own fight, leaving TAG/AYAYA to duel it out with GOMN/CFF. Again, that was declined.

Personally I think GOMN/FLEET/CFF/-=Z=-/GRITS are a pefect example of how guilds should act after they have just lost a blob war wether it was won by an unfair advantage or not. Kudos to all of our players! I am honoured to fight with such loyal, fearless spaceboat warriors. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast

Return to “Delta”