An Appeal to Delta

Kaneda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [ÆVØ]
D: [GOMN]

Re: An Appeal to Delta

Postby Kaneda » Wed 11 Jan, 2012 21:26

X-PLODE wrote:At the start of this thread there was someone from sim saying we were stagnating the server with our blobs, thats like Nazi Germany asking the allies to stop being friends so they can take over.
It's all fun until someone breaks Godwin's Law :snooty:

Warhammer
Guild: AYAYA
Galaxy: Delta

Postby Warhammer » Thu 12 Jan, 2012 00:43

All is not what it appears in this thread.

That, and the fact that you don't get any debris for being an epic forum warrior, is probably the reason for a lack of participation from "the other side"

I will point out that it amuses me that Wildcard's recollection of the events shows 3 AYAYA hits and 5 CFF hits, while in actuality it was more like 60 AYAYA hits and 15 for CFF. Yes, I was on the receiving end at one point after slightly underestimating CFF's response ability.. but not until after I got a new base and much double-timed prod.

For what it's worth, I think CFF is just sore that AYAYA came in and derbed those GRITS fleets instead of them.
[CFF] SalsaShark Msg - Block Player 9 Jan 2012, 16:27:31
I should have levi'd those fleets myself when I had the chance

Createure
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Createure » Thu 12 Jan, 2012 01:54

I think AYAYA lost 2 big mobiles and some other part stuff... like 350M or so, correct?

And from what I heard GRITS lost about 500M, no idea how accurate that number is?

Either way I don't think you can claim a 4:1 victory here Warhammer, AYAYA made some good hits, then got knocked and chased away by CFF - so some good play from both sides I guess.

Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Spacegurl » Thu 12 Jan, 2012 02:27

Splode made me giggle. I'm almost missing that guy.

Waves at ζЂïεη ;)

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Thu 12 Jan, 2012 07:01

X-PLODE wrote: Space Shovel and Bill Nye are back but this time on the good side \o/.
>.> come to the dark side, I just got here and it's true they do have cookies :shhh:

Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc

Postby Aliens from Mars » Thu 12 Jan, 2012 10:13

:cry: Someday I hope I'll be able to join AYAYA just for a moment, to be able to have that tag in front of my name, it would be glorious.

Then I'd go back to GOMN 'cause they're cool 'n *beep* and actually give ppl a chance at joining them. :snooty:
(they also have these: 8-) )
/fantasyland where AFM actually has a Delta account over level 100...

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

wildcard

Postby wildcard » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 04:35

Ok

firstly I'm putting out an appeal for donation too get Apocalytico some English Writing/Grammar lessons. I spent the better part of 2 days deciphering those threads, so contact me if you want too help out. I am happy accept derbs as payment.
I will point out that it amuses me that Wildcard's recollection of the events shows 3 AYAYA hits and 5 CFF hits, while in actuality it was more like 60 AYAYA hits and 15 for CFF.
True, only cus I could not remember them but hey m8 you forget 5 of those guys is equivalent too one of you guys so when I suggested our side won that was where I was kinda coming from. Not too mention Creatures response to that also.

PS. Whats happening with our date in D71? You gonna show up or do a runner?
I'd be Happy to Come on over and Try some of Those "big gurl panties"
Chien don't go getting SG's panties all dirty and crusty now you animal, no more to be said on that one.
I'm building ft's so i can suicide on Ruder or Wildcard if they ever get too big for their boots
Ruder's boot are definatly bigger than mine :roll:

ok now that I have finished catching up on this thread I have added more scenes to my epic play "March of the Simmers"

Scene IV Part I

As our intrepid Fleet fleets head home, Boxie comes online just in time to recall and leave Sim with a collective gasp of disbelief!

Once landed Wildcard forms a Ninja Anti-SIM Team and heads back up too D32 this time where Sim have left their other inactives sitting their unawares.

Total fleet on the LZ is 130mill.

Some excerpts from Sim Boards Ace gave me shortly after the pew pew

Sim always not knowing what too do seek help from their divine masters
Pug Lover The Tagenator Quote 13 Jan 2012, 09:35:45
im 12hrs away dude.............they already collected 20mill in one tick what about ayaya?
Then frustration sets in when our fellow SIMies realise their options!
Sci-Fi Battle Pug Schuyler Quote - Msg - Report 13 Jan 2012, 11:05:21
Everytime we make some good hits on them, they counter, cause people are ******* stupid. Is it so ******* hard to log in 5mins and move your fleet to the blob, just 5mins, wait not even 5mins.
The Rypper Flypper Quote - Msg - Report 13 Jan 2012, 12:12:44
There can only be 1! naysakiller:

Think it's time to slim this guild down or people will start to leave i dnt wnt to leave but we get picked of with all this dead weight ATM inactive people is about 800mill

Same...this is a joke...

the big guns of SIM always a sleep...we cant do **** even if they came to D37/39 and made that pile...:wall:
And I have been able too secure copies of the battle reports, Baya is signing autographed copies for a very reasonable price, go to the AE shop for you signed copy now.
http://battlepaste.aestats.com/view/314 ... BE18B2C6D/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scene IV Part II

Bronson spends the better part of 3 days updating the titles in Sim cus there isnt anything better to do in Sim.
Last edited by Themis on Sat 14 Jan, 2012 11:55, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:40

:paranoid: we still have cookies, and I killed like 30 mill fleet so far since I got this account >.> that's way more than I killed for my last months in FLEET. I do admit though I hate sitting somewhere for to long, delta isn't a server you can go on solo ops much. I may end up requiting delta :grumpy:, it lost it's spark.

wildcard

Postby wildcard » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 13:01

kirby wrote::paranoid: we still have cookies, and I killed like 30 mill fleet so far since I got this account >.> that's way more than I killed for my last months in FLEET. I do admit though I hate sitting somewhere for to long, delta isn't a server you can go on solo ops much. I may end up requiting delta :grumpy:, it lost it's spark.
How about mentioning the fact that you didnt do hits was becuase of those slow @ss Levis you had! Ruder and I offered you better accounts and you refused them, then you go over get a Levi killing account ffs. It was still a win for Fleet I suppose cause you feed us good intel :)

Face Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DELTA-[GOMN]

Postby Face Rimmer » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 18:28

kirby wrote:delta isn't a server you can go on solo ops much.
Createure never does solo ops, far to risky! :roll:

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
kirby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby kirby » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 19:10

>.> I never spy WC, and it's not about the risk of a solo op its the lack of decent size targets (10 mill or higher) that can be soloed, any guild who moves from there blob move in groups. For example when FLEET was just in the 30s I wanted to go down there and pew pew them yet doing it solo would of been impossible.

Ruder
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FLEET

Postby Ruder » Sat 14 Jan, 2012 19:59

kirby wrote:>.> I never spy WC, and it's not about the risk of a solo op its the lack of decent size targets (10 mill or higher) that can be soloed, any guild who moves from there blob move in groups. For example when FLEET was just in the 30s I wanted to go down there and pew pew them yet doing it solo would of been impossible.
Your right. Its not considered spying when everyone knows your doing it ;)

Meanie
Guild: The Swarm of Chaos

Postby Meanie » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 01:20

X-PLODE wrote:At the start of this thread there was someone from sim saying we were stagnating the server with our blobs, thats like Nazi Germany asking the allies to stop being friends so they can take over.

Ruder says wierd all the time.
Wildcard is a trainwreck cos he goes tootootoo all the time.
Meanie is just a retard, he doesn't actually write that bad.
Apocalytico IS that bad at writing.
Spacegurl got a little too excited(or drunk) and accidentally typed
Spacegurl wrote:I do like SIM, I don't live them.
Haha silly gurl...
Browser spellcheckers are not standard.
tss tsss..thats a narow and generalistic view of things

Ruder says wierd all the time- Doest mean isnt true...rememver just cos ur paranoid doesnt eman they aret out to get ya
Wildcard is a trainwreck cos he goes tootootoo all the time- hes been known to goe poo poo ad wee wee aswell
Meanie is just a retard, he doesn't actually write that bad-LIES, i ahve do disgrlee , im not a retad , still u wer e right on my spelinng skillzzzz
Apocalytico - awsoome movie from that scotish dude mel gibson,wildcard went bananas when his compatriot made that
Spacegurl got a little too excited(or drunk) and accidentally typed
Spacegurl wrote:I do like SIM, I don't live them.- goot to see that even in internet theres the good ol excuse i\she did it cos she was drunk

About delta.. delta is delta things are what they are no more no less
we can talk for ages and give all the facts we want ad all opinions..in the end doesnt matter
thigs will change in delta wehn one of the blobs grow space giggle berries and atack... and wont even matter who wins as long someone wins and things go back to normal...

HA!!!!!! Nobody Expects the Meanie Inquisition Fleets!
-DS- wrote:
You know you're in trouble when you're quoting Meanie... but /signed
Kaneda
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: B: [ÆVØ]
D: [GOMN]

Postby Kaneda » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 02:11

Did Meanie just post, or did somebody load a shotgun with letters and fire it at my screen?

Spacegurl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOMN]

Postby Spacegurl » Sun 15 Jan, 2012 20:15

Kaneda I can confirm that Meanie posted and it's definitely words. But if you just scroll down and read the next post it's like he's not posting at all. ;)

WC, you don't have to keep Chien in line. I have plenty of time to play with both of you. :P

And I'm a lil jealous that Baya's HCs are that much sexier than mine. I painted mine pink and everything! Nice hit honey! :clap:

GOMN Princess
I'll make you famous. ;)

Return to “Delta”